I'm looking for a new phone and my dad wants to get me a Samsung instead of a Xiaomi...

I'm looking for a new phone and my dad wants to get me a Samsung instead of a Xiaomi. How would I tell him that I want the Xiaomi cause it's cheaper and easily unlocked than the Samsung?

>pic unrelated just for comparison Samsung vs Xiaomi

Attached: comp-1.jpg (1200x630, 84K)

Why would your father care about unlocking the bootloader?

He thinks Samsung are better phones. And I want to tell him that I want the Xiaomi. But he insists on the Samsung.

is it true that a50 have a terrible download speed using own data?

>dad, look, I know I'm a fucking weaboo and an embarrassment that can't even cook his own food; but please. I prefer the Xiaomi because it has anime wallpapers. If it breaks (because it's a chinese piece of shit from a no-name brand) I will give you your money back
The last point especially is what's bothering him.

This is an 18+ board.

your dad knows quality. fuck chink shit phones

Yeah he has a Samsung. That's why he thinks they are better.

AMOLED wins

get whatever it's jut android garbage

The A50 is alright. Where do you even live? Xiaomi is pretty well-known nowadays even in Europe.

Just buy your own phone you disgusting failure to launch.

desu your dad's probably right. I mean nobody who is a mason has a xiaomi, are you mad? You need to get on in life and you wont do that by having a cheap chink knockoff in your pocket

Why would you want to buy a chink copycat phone?

Kill yourself.

>your dad knows quality. fuck chink shit phones
EVERY phone is a chinkphone, at least in part. Just stop with this horseshit already. And your Samsung has had its fair share of engineering blunders, just as every other manufacturer.

Attached: 1566651926124.jpg (702x996, 309K)

What copycat? What has your Samsung contributed recently? Holes and pills in the screen? Yeah, real innovative.

Also, what in the fuck are you even talking about? What masons? Samefagging as well?

They are better, fatass. Stop saying he thinks they are. Chink phones have notoriously shitty build quality, they're cheaper for a reason.

Just tell him that if he doesn't want to keep buying phones after they get abandoned by Samsung that Xiaomi would be a better choice. Worked fine for my dad.

>Chink phones have notoriously shitty build quality, they're cheaper for a reason.
Die.
Let's also mention the original Note, Note 2 and Note 4 with their low quality eMMCs which would render the phone unusable no matter what you did software wise. Note 7? The S4 with it's issue reading both a micro SD card and a SIM card without shitting itself? The S8 having every possible color tint on its panel along with being more prone to burn-in and shattering because of weaker glass? I could go on like this for Samsung and every other manufacturer. It doesn't really mean that much.

just buy the phone yourself, why do you need your parents' approval?

Attached: B&.png (339x102, 16K)

kek. i know it's made in chinkland. i hate (designed by chinks && made in chinkland). those fags stole all the tech

I have the A50. It's better than that chink you posted.

I'm not wrong fatass. Your dad is a dick and should let you get whatever phone you want, but Samsung phones are 100% better phones.

The a50 has a better processor, cameras, better screen, and it's lighter. And they're not chink shit.

Remember 4 Chan is full off shills stay away from xiaomi it's low quality crap made in India

talk specs and show him reviews, that's how I convinced my dad to get the oneplus1

Just tell him? Xiaomi is fine.

But if he insists on Samsung, just get him some mid-range Samsung. It's not like the A50 or such is terrible. Boomers find worse ways to waste their money than one smartphone if you frustrate them even slightly.

> it's low quality crap
No.
> made in India
No, unless you specifically buy the Indian models? Which you probably won't if you're buying from the usual sites. You'd have to put in some efforts to select Indian rather than Chinese made Xiaomi.

I think you're confused, the father is buying a phone for OP. That's why everyone is calling him underage.

Look, OP. Unless you want the phone for CPU-intensive tasks, or games with high graphics, it really, really doesn't matter.

requesting the pic where the fat neckbeards explains his father his autism and the father only clenches his fist

Just tell him that.

>IPS isntead of OLED
Just no. Similarly your mother's husband don't want a heavy 1366x768 with coreboot

>DADDY BUY ME DIFFERENT PHONE

Attached: 6438F8AE-9431-4981-B441-D450A8C28324.jpg (1177x662, 65K)

Why the fuck does your dad buy you a phone?
You have to be at least 18 to post on this site.

Why not that Samsung? Samsung A50 is actually good. The screen it has is best in class for that price point.
Not worth fighting with him for Xiaomi

>I'm not wrong fatass
You're talking out of your ass for starters.
>Your dad is a dick and should let you get whatever phone you want
I'm not OP.
>but Samsung phones are 100% better phones.
>Just truzd me bro Samsung best xD
>The a50 has a better processor, cameras, better screen, and it's lighter.
Better than what?
>And they're not chink shit
Every phone is at least in part, be it the battery or any number of internals. Just drop this horseshit. The real issue here is if you've bought a locked down phone, which mid range Samsungs are.