I've seen retards argue on Jow Forums that vaping is safe, what horseshit

I've seen retards argue on Jow Forums that vaping is safe, what horseshit

Attached: vaping.png (1041x1286, 918K)

>The researchers found that after vaping, blood flow decreased in the femoral artery — the main artery that delivers blood to the thigh and the leg. In fact, the participants had had worse circulation, stiffer arteries and less oxygen in their blood.

good goy

>mainly people vaping THC
Found the issue

>Vaping
Do goys not realize how silly they look doing this?

So, you're saying that heating a liquid like propylene glycol with various untested flavor additives and/or essential oils, or THC oil untill it vaporizes and inhaling it can cause damage to one's lungs? Shocking.

Attached: b92b7044.jpg (222x227, 10K)

>A 26-year-old Wisconsin man sickened in July told NPR he believed his case was caused by dubious THC-containing vaping liquid he bought off the street. He noted that it looked watered-down and had an off color.

The issue here isn't the vaping - it's an unsafe street drug. The method by which they took it is irrelevant.

Attached: 1e7cc6fb.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

Safer than tobacco. The way I see it, it's a good tool for smokers trying to quit.
In other words, vaping is the lesser of two evils.

this. if you smoke random thc oil from a dealer and expect it not to contain a synthetic cannabinoid a la spice vape liquid then you're fucking stupid.

>vaping random shit you got from a random street drug dealer
what could go wrong?

Exactly. Just imagine they put in paint thinner and this is causing the lung damage. If the liquid was to watery it was diluted with god knows what chemicals that were never intended for vaping.

>If the liquid was to watery it was diluted with god knows what chemicals that were never intended for vaping.
I agree with your point, but I want to point out that most safe, well manufactured cartridges and thc vape liquids at large are diluted with _something_, whether it's fractionated coconut oil, proplyene glycol, vegetable glycerine, or flavourless terpenes. it's also not that difficult to thicken vape liquid with long hydrocarbons, somewhat similar to how Vaseline and other petroleum jellies are in consistency and composition. should be interesting to see the CDC's analysis of the oil, but I'm betting on the death being caused by a new synthetic, fungicide/pesticide poisoning or some genius using mineral oil as diluent. stick it to honest old fashioned bud kids, all the highschoolers may smoke carts in the bathroom but unless you know and trust the manufacturer then you're basically smoking mystery juice.

Well, you have amazing points there but who would you trust:

1) FDA controlled manufacturer in the U.S.
2) Street kid with a hoodie
3) Some chinese online source

pick only one

How many deaths got linked to drinking water?

I wasn't trying to imply that one should expect a street cart to be safe, just that if I made one myself using organic homegrown weed and a safely produced empty vape tank I'd likely have to dilute it with one of those chemicals anyway.

People have been vaping since ~2007 and this has only been going on the last few months. It's a bad batch of fake "dank vape" carts that some retard made. Just get your shit from a dispensary. This has nothing to do with legal nic vapes.

and that those chemicals are widely regarded as safe at vaporization temperatures in e-juices, but I concede that further research and longitudinal studies are likely required for a conclusive consensus on the issue.

>breathing in air with a high concentration of various particulates is bad for the lungs
No shit. Smoking is for boomer retards, vaping is for neckbeard/hipster retards.

>breathing in anything except unpoluted air is bad
no shit
t. Smoker and le epic Vaper

People who take their activities to extremes,and even as one user pointed out, buy and use un-validated street drugs, are setting themselves up for big problems. Just be mindful of what it is you're putting in your body, and most of this shit won't ever happen.

Look up water intoxication.

I remember a story about how a radio station had a bit where they were doing a water drinking competition
>Americans amirite guise
point is, due to the difference in physiology in how men and women assimilate water, the female participate died later from water intoxication. I think they drank like 4 gallons or something, I would have to check.
Don't drink too much water

i started vaping when i decided to stop smoking. there are some vape liquids that contain nicotine. frankly speaking, i'm not an expert vaper but vaping those helped me kick the habit so it ain't that bad assuming you're in my situation.

The competition was called Hold Your Wee for a Wii. So if the contestants drank a load of water without going to the toilet they won a Nintendo.

>unregulated cigarette additives are somehow less safe than regulated cigarettes with additives
Imagine my shock

The contest was "Hold your wee to win a Wii" back when Nintendo Wiis were impossible to find in stores.

smoking=lindy
vaping= not lindy

Attached: LvAkHwWr.jpg (512x512, 43K)

kek, thanks America

>Vaping THC
>e-cig
This just in, extracting THC improperly can lead to significant amounts of chemicals such as rubbing alcohol or butane infused into the THC oil, which will irritate your lungs and cause you to become ill.

Attached: 1566596311701.png (288x331, 185K)

first "confirmed" death from vaping
good thing cigarettes are saving lives

Why do you hate masculinity so much user?

Attached: 90.jpg (840x621, 79K)

i do both smoking and vaping 'cause im a nicotine fiend

Vaping is not safe. It's 1000 times safer than smoking, but is still obscenely dangerous.

>wants to live long
>smokes
pick any one

Sucking a dragon dildo is literally faggotry.

>every health professional on the planet says "this will probably kill you in some way but we don't have any long term studies since it's new"
>cock smoking retards all screech that it's perfectly healthy and "looks cool"
>turns out it kills you
How long until we have vape monkeys start using the same tired "justifications" as smokers? I really do enjoy watching someone start saying how much they think dying early will be fine by them just to excuse their own mental weakness.

>oral fixation
>manly
I really hope you're not serious.

where 2 get thc juice in the uk

best post

Attached: get in faggot, we're doing deadlifts.jpg (1024x768, 125K)

If weed was simply legal and sold through a store that cared about reputation this wouldn't have happened. Stay away from street drugs even if it's a fucking asperin.

>Many of the cases involve vaping THC
DUDE WEED BRO

>buy dodgy booze that smells like window cleaner off the street in Russia
>drink it and die to liver failure
Oh god better pull alcohol out of the stores! Shit can kill you after the first bottle!

Attached: 1505244698708.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

>pick one
>both choices are really gay
really makes you think

Attached: image0(2).jpg (750x837, 706K)

>Vapers getting btfo
I can't wait till marijuana is next. I'm tired of these faggots.

>study shows link between marijuana and various mental disorders

>no guys its not that bad
>hey guys, its actually not bad for you at all
>its actually good for you
>IT LITERALLY CURES CANCER
I just want potheads to die

e-juice is not water you fucking retard

The point was, you can die from anything, if you're unlucky. Doesn't mean water is dangerous.

CBD != THC

Your body is designed to drink water, not to inhale hot propylene glycol and other weird things. It isn't about luck.

You'd have to be an absolute retard to not think vaping was going to be a health risk of some sort.
I don't even feel bad for these people.

One person died. If more people die, sure. But this looks like just bad luck.

in mental hospital they have to ensure that patients wont drink water as a recreational drug

ITT: Denial of the highest order

Attached: tip.jpg (900x900, 87K)

Do any of you actually know how those e-cigs work?
Basically it's just a resistance that heats up the liquid.
>Combustion is wrong!!! That's the harmful thing
Well... take a piece of wire/can/aluminium now, run a current trough it(put the pieces o the two poles of a battery), what happens? It heats up, now, try to get close and breathe... pleasant isn't it?

Most e-cigs just use copper...

Btw
>browse Jow Forums
>no understanding of electricity at all

none use copper

it's all kanthal

>buy random carts from shady people
>clearly it's vaping that's the problem
Nicotine is for faggots regardless and vaped weed is better just using flower with a convection vape, ideally desktop run through a water filter

>tfw you don't even need to poison the well anymore, because the goyim now poison themselves for you
oy vey