Just coded for 9 hours str8 AMA

just coded for 9 hours str8 AMA

Attached: bb.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

i did 12 hours str8 1 day last week.
had 3 str8 days, 12 hours, the week before

u get to point where you just cannot.

Do you dream in code like I do?

Damn, I want to be like you. I'm so lazy.

i lucid dream repeated attempts to get something working, which never has any relation to much code. but its again and again, on repeat. file it run it. change it file it run it .. round and round it goes, with some name or label/file

u gotta have an objective. something you require. software to run to achieve X.y.z. or be desperate for money ...... IM SICK OF THIS SHIT TODAY

pls end this thread

>he needs 9 hours to code a popup message box

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg (462x550, 30K)

I coded a couple hours for like 3 days and built an online education platform. If you're spending that much time, you need to take breaks. It'll improve your work quality.

>9 hours to code a popup message box

true if you work for microsoft

Attached: mms.jpg (1300x4704, 871K)

Just paid an Indian 9 dollars to do my work for me AMA

Did you get it say hello world?

>coded
Consider killing yourself.

I often work to the point where if I kept going, I would probably make myself sick. It's annoying to have physical barriers. AI implanted brain when

Also a fucking normal work day?

If you have a decent job you'd work for 4 hours max and spend the rest of the time pretending to work.

Anyone else realised that giving up coffee helped them dream better? I always dream about my work now. Feels so nice to wake up and feel ready to complete my tasks.

DELET THIS!!!! dont remind me. Pretending to work is the worst thing about these jobs

what distro do you use

pic not related

Attached: Soy.jpg (1200x1125, 218K)

Not OP, but i sometimes program for 12 hours straight without eating anything, and i do use arch linux