<4.5", jack, microsd, prefer rem battery, android, notnoname

Do they even exist? I wait in hirror when my 4" one finally dies, there is nothing relevant to upgrate to, size is main concern.

Attached: man-engineer-carrying-back-big-smartphone-builder-carry-huge-111646204_crop.jpg (371x521, 21K)

iPhone SE but it doesn’t have a microsd slot and Andr*id (which is a good thing).

Sadly it is discontinued, also apple.

Motorola Moto E LTE/4G and Moto G 4G (not G4)
Literally the only two phones which meet these criteria.
Believe me, I've spent years looking. I feel your pain.

Oh, and also the Xperia Compacts, but most of them are made out of fucking glass or have a locked bootloader with no workaround.

Grow up, manlet

Attached: 64382E60-6374-4114-BE12-52FB60FB2654.jpg (900x900, 228K)

He said, defending phones designed for people who own handbags.

I can deal with no sd card and hard to remove battery, but that gay curved screen bullshit kills me and I need a headphone jack and water resistance.

Get one of the older, smaller iPhones.

My 6.4" smartphone fit perfectly in my jeans's pocket and I won't lose eyesight using it.

Xperia XZ1c does not have any of that problems.
t. xperia XZ1c user

If you have a hard time reading text on a 4.5" display, I'm afraid your eyesight might be already too far gone.
Except you're playing Russian roulette with the locked bootloader thing when you buy one. Be glad you got lucky.

>Implying I have a hard time reading with a 4.5"

Just, why I should prefer to read with a smaller phone if a 6.4 fit well in my pocket?

>if a 6.4 fit well in my pocket?
Not everyone wears oversized cargo pants, fattie.

i said jeans's pockets, you idiot.

oh well, maybe jeans for manlet have smaller pockets, who knows.

I guess if he wears really tight jeans it won't fit. My 6.4 17:9 phone was only a slightly tight fit with an enormous Love Mei case which added about an inch of width and made it three times as thick.
These people that complain must try to put their phones in sport shorts or sweat pants pockets which is a bad idea for any size phone.

I’m using one, running latest software and jailbroken. It even gets iOS 13 in September. Buy an unlocked one off amazon and slap in a new battery. It’s a great little phone

i usually wear slim fit jeans. i have to be honest, when i sit i usually take it out of pocket because it's not comfy, but other than that, no problem at all.
in sport shorts, every phone sucks, i have something like pic related for when i go running or bicycle.

Attached: 61qSjDnwZXL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 98K)

root is important and preffered

Also, OP (me) is not american and not fat, my hands are quite large, but I still want compact smartphone, I have tablet, laptop and PC at home, I read my books on tablet. That is why I don't need that meme-bricks.

The Z5 Compact works fine and supports LineageOS. It's 4.7" though.
I still use this thing because i'm in the same spot as OP, there are no upgrades from this thing and the XZ1c doesn't have official LineageOS.