Do you ever feel like it's all hopeless like no matter what you do you'll always be a ugly depressed outcast and that...

do you ever feel like it's all hopeless like no matter what you do you'll always be a ugly depressed outcast and that no one will love you? do you ever try to do something constructive like working out or studying and think to yourself "what's the point"?

Attached: 1546301168072.jpg (1200x1425, 187K)

Fuck off back to retard

No. Do you ever feel like this post offended someone?

no because im not an ugly depressed outcast and people love me

no
>this post offended some one
that's their problem maybe they should grow pair

I'm none of those things. I'm just guy who gets bored a lot.

Sometimes, but talking with people helps, like, immensely
Plus if you're one ugly mofo you still be charismatic
And finally, inaction will always make it worse. While you're young you still have a chance for whatever you'd want to do in life. But eventually you do reach a point where you could as well just kys

Nah, not for years.

I have no one to talk to I'll and everyone on Jow Forums hates me

Attached: 1447280675885.jpg (952x637, 83K)

> do you ever feel like it's all hopeless like no matter what you do you'll always be a ugly depressed outcast and that no one will love you
Most of the days tbqh. Worst part is that I dunno what made me a social outcast or why I haven't got even a single gf by the age of 22.
>do you ever try to do something constructive like working out or studying and think to yourself "what's the point"?
For me the point of those activities is to just take my mind off all of this depression crap.

Attached: sad_witch.jpg (889x500, 80K)

>I don't know what made me a social outcast
because your different normies can sense you aren't like them

Regarding bant, don't take it personal. I mean tf did you expect seeking emotional support on 4ch lol
And if you don't have anyone irl, well there are tons of sites for the sole purpose of connecting people. I mean nowadays literally all it takes is to reach out. And honestly sitting on here won't make your situation any better, rather, the opposite

it's not that I seek emotional support here but the bullying doesn't help and to werid and antisocial to connect with anybody

no
well I used to but not anymore
every action you take has consequences
every action you don't take also has consequences
therefore everything has a point, even if you can't see it

well in all honesty it will never change unless you push yourself out there. simple as that

taking action and not taking action all have the same outcome

how so?

I don't belong "out there" nobody wants me around

>because your different normies can sense you aren't like them
Idk about that. I grew up in the US and was a normal kid there (had few friends, everything was pretty much ok) but after now I just simply can't get used to living in this hellhole. People used to make fun of my accent at school and then I became antisocial one thing lead to another and yeah I guess I just ended up like that. Lonely user with chronic depression

>take action: fail and nothing changes
>don't take action: things stay the same

But then you're not taking action. You're projecting a fake future ahead of you to use that as an excuse to not take action.
That's all on you buddy

And besides even if your projected future would turn out to be true, you're still wrong.
Failures don't let everything stay the same. Failures grant experience

your right but my mind tells me not to try because I'll fuck up I know better but it's hard to fight your instincts

Attached: For+those+who+dont+know+zyzz+or+why+he+is+_7747e005211d1226e98e016360a020ec.jpg (560x442, 76K)

You wanna live a life without failures. Do you realize how absolutely batshit insane that sounds?
Welcome to planet earth. You are gonna fuck up. You are gonna fuck up A LOT.
It's gonna feel like shit every time until you get better. Get used to it.

it's not that I want to live without failure but I think I will always fail no matter what

Attached: 39143_141410322554633_100000569975074_293188_345103_n.jpg (600x660, 68K)

So what? Tell your brain it can go fuck itself.
What else are you gonna do? You're not gonna kill yourself.
And doing nothing will just end up boring you to tits. So the only logical option left is to keep trying and failing
It's just some random life in a random human body in a vast cosmos nigga, the only thing worth wasting time on is figuring out what you can do with it

>just some random life in a random human body in a vast cosmos
nigga are you trying to black pill me?

No. Now you're just being a dumbass
If you're gonna start spouting buzzwords I'm outta here you can fix your own shit

Everyday

Attached: 5D6D8ABB-BA12-4A88-8A84-6FFC37E119F8.jpg (400x400, 27K)

oof Imma say I see why are you having problems op
you're basically looking for excuses to be miserable. oh well

to be fair telling me how small and insignificant I am in a infinite and cooled universe isn't really helping

I don't need a excuse to be sad

Attached: 1546516202576.jpg (1200x1450, 296K)

That's because you're looking at it the wrong way, being small and insignificant is awesome
It means you're allowed to fuck up and nothing is gonna make a big deal about it
You as a person are worth absolutely nothing because you're a tiny part in a massive whole
But the sum of your actions are worth everything because actions project consequences forward in time and they have potential to live on
That's the fucking beauty about the whole thing

Nah nigga all that shit doesn't even matter. Space my man the longer you keep believing this way the longer you'll stay this way. Sure life is tough and it will always get FUBAR when you don't want it to but shieeeet nigga that's what makes people wise.
If you stick with what you want and do it no matter how hard it was then all the adversity was worth it.

Attached: YfJF3ue.png (1280x720, 17K)

I want to believe I can change but I don't know if it's possible

Attached: Were-all-going-to-die-all-of-us-what-a-circus-That-alone-should-make-us.jpg (1350x850, 671K)

You can space. You've just gotta not be afraid to pull the trigger and do it. Fear is what is holding you back. Conquer your fears by facing them. If you can't consciously assess a situation to be one that you can grow from you won't change. Look back at past mistakes to learn and grow from them so you can succeed in the future.
You can do it space but you gotta stop giving into the shit talking suicide cult called Jow Forums. They don't want you to be happy or succeed. They want you to rope yourself.
Change space. I'll see you in Normieville soon enough.
Have the balls to make the changes you want without fear.

Attached: normies getting up.gif (444x250, 709K)

I can't ever become a normie but you have given me a little hope

>I can become a normie
Fixed that for you. I know you have it in you you've just gotta stop feeling bad for yourself.
Think of it like this. Every time you think you've got it so bad remember someone right now is on fire. He's running around flailing about in immense pain trying to get it to stop. Now do you think he's thinking "ah man this isn't so bad at least I'm not lonely and depressed"? Hell no niggas like OH FUCK I'M ON MOTHERFUCKING FIRE!
Next time you think it's bad just remember you could be on fire.
Now go and think about that then do something normie to get use to it. You're in the Normie Gang might as well act like it. One of our members is gonna lose his virginity because he got his shit together.
You can do it too. Embrace what I've taught you.

Attached: Normie Gang ft. from left to right Cute, Space Cowboy, Normie, SHIT POST, bumstead and Stefan.gif (478x223, 1006K)

>Gas id
based

well the norime party life isn't really my thing but I will remember what you told me and after this ear infection clears up I gonna start working out like I promised myself at the start of the new year