Is suicide beta or alpha?

Is suicide beta or alpha?

Attached: 1536641755973.jpg (349x349, 25K)

technically its pretty alpha but you still shouldn't do it

only a alpha decides when he dies

harakiri

It depends solely upon your reasons for it. Most of the time it is beta but the true enlightened, who learn that life itself is constant cucking, understand the only way out is through suicide

Attached: B8DCD83C-06AA-4D5A-BA92-23BE4257AC10.jpg (800x450, 86K)

You saying I'm not an alpha?? I'll prove you

stop posting /r9faggotry/ here pls

Attached: 1536223121839.jpg (650x680, 272K)

Attached: struggle.jpg (318x159, 9K)

the spirit of Jow Forums is with in all boards

go back there to suck le Stacy cock faggot

Attached: c99ce6b9fbc97dc04f0bfaf794c5eb6d.png (1000x1000, 530K)

alpha, no questions asked

If its beta or alpha i don't know
But it should never be an option

Attached: 1507545391118.png (482x410, 104K)

beta if you survive
if you succeed that it doesnt matter because you are dead

It's alpha as FUCKKKKKK

bonus points if it's painful

Attached: 1382328184855.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Successful suicide is alpha
Bonus points if you take other people with you

Attached: 1540215209701.jpg (1113x1200, 188K)

Only alpha if you throw away your life for something.
Hanging yourself from the ceiling fan is beta

suicide is a crime against god and thus cringe and bluepilled

don't knock it until you've tried

Have you been promised virgins? You don't want those virgins.

Alpha if by fire, gun, knife and/or bridge / rope combo in public, beta if by bridge, knife, rope or OD in private.

The blackpill has spoken

Gun is one of the least painful ways to go. If I were to try and commit suicide again it would be by eating copious ammounts of spaghetti until my stomach rips open.

Attached: (1022).jpg (572x551, 192K)

>in public
key word there, yellow pill

Use your damn Oxford comma.

NO;

It depends on the reasons. If you an hero because your a little bitch who can't handle life and having your feelings hurt or because someone broke up with you then it's beta as fuck. However if you an hero because you refuse to be a debt slave in some situation were you've been fucked by a corporation, government, or someone you'd once thought of as friends/family and decide to burn down the property of those who've wronged you along with some sweet bants before peace-ing out then that's pretty Alpha I guess.

Just be sure to write a good will so the people you like get your stuff and not the cunts you dislike, obviously you should tell them to go fuck themselves as your last message on this earth.

Also this if you '''try''' to kill you're self then your a fucking faggot who probably just wants attention. Across the street for attention, down the lain for results. Though I'd prefer a noose or shotgun as apposed to bleeding out for a long time.

Letting gravity do the work is quite bad ass btw but there's other Alpha ways of suicide too.

I tried to hang myself but the rope broke lol. Two of my friends killed themselves though

Depends if u sudoku then its alpha but id u blow ur brains out then its beta

What if you stab your belly repeatedly instead of Sudoku

indev

You're dying on your own terms. If you only do one alpha thing in your entire life, it better be cutting your losses and running for the finish. I'm only sticking around because I haven't seen it all yet.