The average apple user

>the average apple user

Attached: 2710417047481.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HfwPL-bd_mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did you post a picture of yourself, OP? Are you that proud of using Apple products?

I've seen a lot of people in fucked up situations on Jow Forums. People living filth. People jerking of to bizarre and fucked up fetishes. But none of them have made me angry the way OP's picture does. You can just tell he is one of those guys who everything he says makes you want to punch him. On top of that he has that disgusting and 100% self imposed grotesque body. He could be ugly but he chooses to be a grotesque afront to the senses. I hate him.

idubz is a faget and pales in comparison to trapppedkino

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1558502998061.gif (540x540, 279K)

Imagine how disgusting the front of that thing must be.

Attached: 70F75300-1148-4D20-8349-F8034B0B928B.jpg (800x480, 32K)

it was shown in the video, it's absolutely fucking filthy like the fat fucks entire house

based

Basted

full video?

youtube.com/watch?v=HfwPL-bd_mk

>when he stabs his soft spot

>Not knowing

He's an aight guy who talks out his ass and has a cat lady mom

fat guy have more life than u all kids

Fuck you man. Airsoft Fatty is a total fucking bro. Don't even pretend like he doesn't live and act like the average Jow Forums(nel) user

Maybe in terms of quality but definitely not quantity.

>quality
lolno. Fatties are always gasping for air since they have breathing issues. They also can’t stand for long times because their knees start to hurt under the immense pressure. There’s also the fact that no one finds them attractive whatsoever and they know this deep down. I’m glad I became healthy, living as a hambeast is like living in a prison.

Good for you user, happy that you managed to lose weight. Being fat doesn't do anybody any favors

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-10_21-16-36.png (771x562, 67K)

at least he will survive the car crash

another user here, i was not even obese, just a bit overweight with moobs and a spare tire that are easy to hide with the correct clothing. still looked gross when naked. it is insane how easy it is to lose weight if you just have negative calorie intake and stick to a proper cardio routine, lost around 13 pounds in two months.

Fatty lives down the road from me. Ask me about him and his friends.

does he take good care of the cats?

Apples users are usually thin white and rich

Based

how fucked up is robert from 1-10
dude seems to have legit issues

Apples users are usually fat black and poor

Attached: 1564848580500.jpg (700x1500, 358K)

No they are basically feral. They're basically barn cats that get fed.

Robert is legit insane. Honestly he scares me and a bunch of other people in the area. We're waiting for him to go on a shooting spree.

you know she would be one if she could afford it

>father passes away
>lazy as fuck and entitled
>live on nice proprety with a big house
>let it go to shambles and falling apart in 5 years
>cant even walk 1 foot without stepping on cat turds
>air is literally unbreathable because of hair, urine, fecees
>burns eyes and nose
>prob a couple mr whiskers trapped under the fridge and couch or ceilings
>car barely starts and old neglected roadaster inherited from grandpa left to rot and out in moisture
>barely can afford a weekly meal but you get by from eating trash because you dont want to work
>leaks are about to start in roof and paint all gone inside

>spend your only inheritance from your deceased father who you had a good relationship with on crapple

The father is in a better place knowing that he was the only one holding that shit together.

Attached: tom_stays_fitton.jpg (681x612, 90K)

idubbz found a dead one in their basement that looked like it was sitting there for years in the middle of the room all dried out like leather

>average Windows user

Attached: 37257983-handsome-businessman-is-working-with-laptop-in-office-is-looking-at-the-camera-.jpg (1300x867, 92K)

>We're waiting for him to go on a shooting spree.
stay safe, user

This video brought many keks. Best enjoyed while consuming alcoholic beverages of your choice

b

thanks for suggestion, annon

Attached: listerine_cool_mint_500ml_-939s939-min.jpg (939x939, 142K)

Bro leave Airsoft fatty alone

a

s

Looks like one of those old Quake skins.

e

Why is Apple so much better than lelnovo?

B&R

Wrong

He's got a great personality and a heart of gold. Airsoftfatty is modern day Diogenes

What's his last name bro i need to know

i'm not doxxing him. his boy robert already did that so you should be able to find it.

>when you let artists to do "science"

Do all people I'm your state play sword fighting past the age of 7? Or is it just him and his group? I love fatty but Bros like 20 something still doing it, is there nothing else out there to do?

Why is my man with the shades such a baller?
Does he also uses his shades when it's at night?

>trapppedkino
I talked to that dude on pidgin like years ago because I really liked his stuff.
Cool dude for sure.

Attached: screen.jpg (539x678, 44K)

What the fuck is this shit?

Pic related is the actual average Mac user. Wealthy, handsome and stylish.

Attached: macfaggot02.jpg (2048x1536, 725K)

>implying this is wealthy and stylish

Your plebeian sensibilities almost make me feel sorry for peasants such as yourself. Almost.

Attached: upper crust.jpg (1161x869, 298K)

Arborn mist really takes me back

Hold on one second, why is there a plebeian Windows PC there, running XP no less? It doesn't even appear to be a very good laptop even for its time.

>Goosebumps.

Attached: sensible chuckle.gif (220x220, 358K)

holy crap, Applel really is a poverty brand

>UK
>single
>diabetes
and you fags call us Burgers bad

eCeleb thread.

This is your typical Apple user. A douche bag hipster, with plaid shirts and thick black framed glasses and a smug attitude who likes avocado toast and free range organic locally sourced ingredients in their food. If they're a programmer they only program in JavaScript and have made at least 3 frameworks; none of which actually solve any problems.

Attached: storyblocks-young-man-in-stylish-eyeglasses-with-a-frame-holds-his-hand-on-a-black-t-shirt-in-the-st (1000x668, 134K)

d

>empty product boxes on display like they're pieces of artwork
>Beats™ nigphones
what a consumerist rube

goes to show you all individualists are goosebumps reading man-children.
AAHHHH IT'S SO FUCKING AUTISTIC

negative advertising is still advertising, fuck off shill

>Itoddlers
kys retard, they're zoomers

>when you let the intern do the uv unwrap

just get a sinus infection and don't see a doctor, you'll lose 35 pounds in 3 weeks

>addict
>having a life
lmao

i don't want to lose muscle weight

b

Based