USPS loses $1800 of packages from Louis Rossmann, despite assurances from the postal supervisor...

USPS loses $1800 of packages from Louis Rossmann, despite assurances from the postal supervisor. The moment you hear the supervisor answer the phone everything starts to make sense.
youtube.com/watch?v=G4CCuMg6jXI&t=633

Attached: index.jpg (915x868, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s_9WN_9D2nY
geneticliteracyproject.org/2018/10/16/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
youtube.com/watch?v=Pyo4XbmK1_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh no.

Open bob and vagene.

Seems familiar.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s_9WN_9D2nY

honestly if I could keep either black people or indians in the US I would choose black people. Indians find a way to get in to positions of responsibility WAY more often than black people and they are CONSISTENTLY terrible. Like they have no respect for their own employment. At least with black people you don't have to worry about one of them being a manager of anything important.

(((Rossmann))) defends third world mass immigration so he shouldn't complain.

Attached: Screenshot_20190325_102103.png (1119x950, 1.46M)

we know no package send vegene and open bob by the way

Attached: 1559202000002.jpg (999x915, 202K)

t. never had a black boss

Didn't he lie about Apple seizing his batteries or something.
I get it, you work a repair shop so all you see is broken Apple products, plus they're actively trying to put you out of business which is bullshit and Tim Apple needs to punished I agree.
But lying isn't good...

You're almost right, I had a black boss for about 2 months but he was a literal gay nigger and got aids and I think died lol. He left when he got sick.

Why does Pajeet keep saying he picked up the items? This is not a Pajeet.

Attached: index.jpg (955x717, 78K)

>Korean
>third world

That guy sounds like those refund scammers.

This kike does nothing but make video after video complaining about stupid shit. Just another jewish tactic, when you don't get what you want, complain loudly until you do.

>please spam usps and whine for me goyim
No one cares. Stop posting this eceleb annoying fuck.

You just bend over and take it instead?

This. The bad part is he doesnt do it for himself, he gets his army of pseudo intellectual 15 year old YouTube fags to whine for him too. Opossum looking motherfucker.

The only thing more annoying than Rossmann here is you bunch of autistic fycks not being able to distinguish Korean accent from pajeet speech.

No wonder y'all autistic and poor.

???
I don't like him, but I don't see why not put a shitty company on blast for inflicting damages to your business. Y'all are a bunch of sissy faggots

>Korean
>not third world
Koreans are the scum of East Asia and only better off than real niggers because the US pumped a shitload of money into them to piss off the Chinese and Russians.

Attached: lel.jpg (329x315, 85K)

>i dont like him but
Sure you dont. Youre getting one side of this story versus USPS and then you want people to personal army for this eceleb fuck who defends the very things causing this trash. This kike can go to hell

>Open bob and vagene
Pajeet on the phone looks very Korean in the video doing the pickup.

Was he from outerspace lol

I think he's German t󠘁bh.

Read through the thread.

Yeah I really don't like his twitchy sociopath kike ass. However, you can also fuck off, you pajeet/nigger/gook cock sucker. Stop defending your fellow retarded ethnics. Keep your pathetic work ethic in your shithole, thanks.

The fuck are you even talking about? This was discussed in a live feed from a court in Norway and he wasn't convinced of fraud or anything.

>(((German)))

Thats what they all say. Look at him, if you think that's what a German looks like ive got news.

The kike youre white knighting is the pajeet/NIGGER/gook cock sucker dumb fuck. Keep white knighting your little globalist rat. Fucking idiot.

That's not how Germans look like.
Well at least pre-2015 Germans.

Attached: kike.png (601x1016, 272K)

Btw the story seems pretty clear. Even if the gook died in a car crash on the way to the warehouse or something, USPS should pay for damages. If not, fuck them, and let them have all the teen rage of Rossmann's bottomfeeder fans

Same goes for you and your 3rd world friends at USPS

The kike deserves to get fucked over by all the non whites he lovingly welcomes to ruin this country further. Piss off.

Hope he gets mugged too since he doesnt like guns. Then let's see what he thinks.

That accent is NOT Korean.

Attached: rajeesh.jpg (800x800, 121K)

Louis is based though. Just a guy who had zero money and through hard work built something for himself.

>Louis fucking Rossman
>eceleb
Die. Just die.
Jesus fucking Christ, the nerve of some people. Self made successful repair technician in fucking Manhattan who fought for right to repair and won, posted hundreds of board repair tutorials, schematics, always gave incredible and honest life advice, is inspired by a free jazz drummer, etc. If there's one channel that deserves fame - it's his.

>if you dont white knight my little replacement supporting kike youre a third worlder!

Time to stop posting (((Louis)))

Ok, this I can agree with. It's just karma.
I'm still furious with USPS and I think they should be exposed for the absolute shitshow they are though

>if you think that's what a German looks like
These days?

I'd take black over indian any fucking day.

If you whiteknight for incompetent 3rd worlders ruining shit in the US, you probably are one 2bh

>yeah hes not an eceleb if I like him!
He literally is an eceleb you fucking retard. Go watch his little eceleb collab with LTT too.

Actually why am I telling you to watch your own vids, a little weird. Just stop shilling here. Thanks.

German mass immigration is recent enough where it doesnt effect native Germans, even in america the average American white isnt some mixed race mutt like some have you believe.

See this:
geneticliteracyproject.org/2018/10/16/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

So Germany definitely isnt. Hes not German. If so, hes like 15 percent German.

>NOOOOO white knight for my eceleb!!!!!!

You didn't even watch it, did you?
youtube.com/watch?v=Pyo4XbmK1_Q

>NOOOOO white knight for shitskins from my 3rd world country!!!!!!

USPS is literally garbage and you basically have to pray your postman and office isn't shit.

You literally can't sue these retards if they consistently fail to deliver mail to your address; either delivering to the wrong one or literally claim it doesn't exist.

Fuck USPS and he should have used a parcel service that wasn't shit.

No I am saying dont watch these vids. Look at the text of the op Louis you're not fooling anyone.

>t. buttmad shitskin

Listen, I don't know what the fuck you mean, but please return to your shithole of origin. Thanks.

>if you dont white knight for a pro shitskin kike youre a shitskin

Return to your origin. YouTube. Stop posting this shit here.

I'm not op

>sir we don't need to deliver your package because it doesn't exist. please do the needful sir.

I am.

ok

>look this jew yorker pro replacement jew has a problem and if you dont help him with it youre an Indian!

>sir please don't get me fired sir I don't want to be deported sir I need my visa please do the needful sir

Wtf who's talking about helping him? Did he ask for it at the end of the video?

The poster I'm literally responding to you fucking retard and the fact that this video which has NOTHING to do with technology besides that its a techtuber is left up.

Posting a vlog of LTT going to Disney land would be as tech related as this.

Sir, please try harder at learning English, I have a hard time understanding. Thank you sir.

>He literally is an eceleb you fucking retard. Go watch his little eceleb collab with LTT too.
>Actually why am I telling you to watch your own vids, a little weird. Just stop shilling here. Thanks.
FUCK. RIGHT. OFF.
I didn't say it's because I like him, I never mentioned that, but good thing you chose to ignore ACTUAL admirable thing he's done. Yeah, you're doing great to fit in with the rest of the dumb motherfuckers here, not even attempting to understand "the other side".

I did. Tell me where he was found guilty of fraud in that video. I'll be waiting.

>FUCK OFF HES NOT AN ECELEB JUST BECAUSE HES AN INTERNET YOUTUBE CELEBRITY
>I dont like him

>>Louis fucking Rossman
>>eceleb
>>Die. Just die.
>>Jesus fucking Christ, the nerve of some people. Self made successful repair technician in fucking Manhattan who fought for right to repair and won, posted hundreds of board repair tutorials, schematics, always gave incredible and honest life advice, is inspired by a free jazz drummer, etc. If there's one channel that deserves fame - it's his.

You sucked more cock in this post than a 5 dollar whore. Fuck off you little rat.

Alright, so you're here trying to get a rise out of people and not because you care about anything else, right? That would also be why you're trying to get the last word (bullshit) in.

You're so delusional that you think only one person can be so stupid (in your eyes) as to oppose your ideas. It wasn't just one poster that you were arguing wiith

He really sounds like a chink and not shitskin

Tell me where he lied or said Apple seized his batteries.

>board always whines about muh games and things that are tech related
>literally entirely tech unrelated video and the majority of the sticky newfags here defend it

Fuck Rossmann and fuck every single faggot in this thread fellating him and this off topic garbage thread.

But we love Rossmann here at Jow Forums.

But he posts lots of autistic board repair videos too. He is not like Linus just talking about consumer shit, he has actual Jow Forums skills.

BASED

Attached: 1559241324642.gif (444x250, 3.81M)

>some of his videos are related to tech so this absolutely entirely off topic video should be left here
>also tech I dont like isnt tech

>ok bro I don't like him but UPSP should pay for the damage caused
>HUUUURRRRR NOOOO HE WANTS TEH IMMIGRANTS IN THE COUNTRY WTF HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT
the fuck is wrong with Jow Forums

this is a pretty autistic thread tbqh

>entire thread is about sperging about muh Indians
>surprised when people point out that hes an open borders kike

wow how could this happen?

>Youre getting one side of this story versus USPS
We got both sides of the story, USPS side saying "there was no bin" and video from RRG showing the guy picking up the fucking bin

What are you even on about? You think some mildly succesful rando criticising USPS is some grand conspiracy? Why would he even lie about 1.8k, makes no sense at all.

Good.
Hope he gets sued for not being certified to repair Apple devices too.

Loud and rude little manlet.

Louis Rossmann is to Jow Forums as Styxhexenhammer666 is to Jow Forums.

Attached: styxhexenhammer666.jpg (1284x900, 155K)

you mad tho, bro?

A joke?

Why is India not a sheet of glass yet? Have they not destroyed Microsoft enough? Worst thing to happen to the planet.

the guy wasn't a pajeet he was chink or nip

hes italian

Attached: 1564736530671.jpg (1080x1350, 234K)

Does she gets her bob and vegana full of pajeet's cum?

No hes not. Rossmann isnt an Italian name. Hes a fucking kike. Look at him.

South Korea is still considered a third world. They benefit from developing country status similar to China. Japan is considered fully developed first world.

he he made a vid before explaining hes not a jew the jewish rossman has one n. Also have you not seen italians before? theyre pretty dark

>a jew would never lie about being jewish!

Hes a fucking jew and rossmann isnt an Italian name. They have done this since even before the days of Paul, I mean Saul, of Tarsus.

capitalism is almost dead. as everyone becomes poor crime increases and it gets to the point where it makes more sense to steal rather than work for a living. At this point commerce itself becomes difficult to conduct. products and money stop moving around and thats the end of the economic activity.

>Didn't he lie about Apple seizing his batteries or something.
im pretty sure he lied when he said he didnt know that he was importing phone screens with counterfeit logos are something
honestly i think he lies a lot but the last time i brough it up here a bunch a fags came to defend/dick-ride him, so

>coprophiliac.gif

i don’t think you understand what third world is

If you write these replies for free, consider suicide

Attached: can't even spell MacBook right.png (383x94, 45K)

Wtf man. What an annoying voice. I hate American roasties.

fucking that annoying american women and a gook speaking in mutt language. nuke america

legitimate opinion:
I have had many items lost/stolen/broken by USPS, UPS, DHL, and FedEx. Of every company I have dealt with in my 8 years of eBay selling and ecommerce I've had the most issues with DHL and FedEx. Both of those companies love to sneak up on you with duties and taxes to the point often times it feels like they're extorting me. The places I buy from usually handle it but it can be mixed. I live in a smallish town outside of a larger city and very rarely do I have bad experiences with USPS. My local mail-lady is brilliant and a thrill to deal with. Rarely have I had bad times with her personally, but I did have several bad experiences and fuck-ups that have cost me time and sometimes money. Usually USPS is fine with this and if you buy insurance you will have this dealt with. This seems to be the act of a lone employee or set of employees and instead of whining to your youtube audience to get more views and demonize the postal system (which already is the punching bag for anyone and everyone who does business online) you should actually find a solution and deal with this as a business instead of doing this. Just from ad-revenue he's likely made enough to recoup his losses, I hope you realize that after watching the video. Situations like this are best dealt with legally and behind closed doors, blasting them publicly and embarrassing them like this is abusive in my eyes. he falls into this trap of villianizing everyone to the "evil empire" degree, demonizing companies to the point it legit becomes autistic babbling about this and that. Apple is anti-consumer and anyone here will tell you that but how he communicates it is annoying. I get that you're a tech reparimen (literally the bottom of the tech industry) but come on. he thinks he's a crusader for consumer freedom when in reality he's just a tech guy who makes videos complaining about apple and analyzing their decisions. the situations with giving money to back-alley chinese merchants is irksome.

Agreed.

How many threads are you going to make about this, USPS slave?

US born Indians are ok, it's the OTB hindu1b visa types that do this. It's funny how in their culture it's ok to imagine you know how to do something and bullshit your way through, then bullshit some more to cover your ass when it goes to shit, the overseas Indians are masters of this technique and that's why dumb execs/mangers/directors in the US are so easily influenced and manipulated by them, they then rise in rank and shit everything else up. It's fuckin hilarious when you see it in motion for a few years, especially the excuses they come up with to cover their asses.

This kills the Windows