What in your opinion is the worst product or line and why do you think it is?

What in your opinion is the worst product or line and why do you think it is?

All non-IBM thinkpads (Really any computer from Lenovo) are the most worthless freedom stealing POS ever invented. That superfish BS that not only was Lenovo found out about and called out about it, said "Whoops here's some shitty program we promise will take it out of your computer and won't ever do it again" then immediately did it AGAIN made me immediately trash any computer by them.

I can't understand why Lenovo doesn't get more hate and all the thinkpads are shilled so hard here, they're:

* Badly built and a lot of them have overheating issues
* Fucking expensive as shit, unless you get some major deal you were paying $1k+ for a basic computer with a TN panel even in fucking 2016. I don't get why apple was shit on so hard then about being expensive while unironically people shilled a 3k thinkpad with a 1080p TN display, shitty internals and a twisting hinge that broke after a year.
* Literal spyware hard baked into each device

Attached: dvuxkcgyyag21.jpg (3623x4372, 2.07M)

Lenovo thinkpads are still better than most other brands what choice do we have?

Because and trackpoints
>but dell and hp have trackpoints too
and their trackpoint buttons suck, try to scroll with one of those things

why is this possible?

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2019-08-24_232455_www.lenovo.com.png (981x875, 120K)

iPhone because it made smartphones popular and they've ruined society

That’s what always got me when people talk expensive MacBooks and ignore how unbelievable thinkpads are. They’re not even durable ever since ibm days so you pay bonus for something that just breaks or melts in a year

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2019-08-25_000313_www.apple.com.png (1005x693, 180K)

Man, it's not long before Disney can just say "no" to governments.

Based Trackpoint poster.

The organization which grows larger than the state necessarily replaces the state.

>iPhone because it made smartphones popular and they've ruined society
Microsoft because they ruined their chance to have a decent phone.

Who the fuck is Apple paying to get away with this? They don't pay any fucking taxes in Europe by hiding in Ireland... and they seem to do nothing but daylight robbery of normie idiots who're too busy with their jobs and netflix or know the difference.

what's the matter?
just replace the drive yourself

Fascinating... I don't value any of these products atall. Not one item or production. If they never existed then my life would be no different...
I can't say the same about any of the biggest companies apart from Alibaba and Walmart.

Thinkpads are better and affordable after they get dumped by corporate. The same year used Apple device is still overpriced and even more underpowered hunk of aluminum.

Hp consumer grade build quality is hot garbage. Wouldn't even want one new.

don't ever buy lenovo if you value your money, time or mental wellbeing

Only big businesses, tech departments, and idiots buy directly from Lenovo. Only idiots period buy Apple. Who cares either way?

I'm happy with my Thinkpad which i only spent $100 on and it runs everything fine.

Macs are tge only laptops with worthwhile Radeons. Why?

It's called capitalism. Marx described it pretty well

This.

I just bought an AMD elitebook and the trackpoint is nice but I miss the middle button.

Why did Lenovo have to shit up the t490/t495 with soldered ram/wifi and no power bridge? I need more than 50whr for real work.

so they melt faster