Even applel store doors overheat

>even applel store doors overheat
yikes

Attached: 1536791915625.png (566x765, 513K)

Get a job, poorfag.

iTODDLERS

Attached: smug looking anime girls with condenscending looks on their face.png (181x220, 27K)

>Year 2019
>This is considered news

...BTFO. Amirite?

Attached: iPhone.jpg (240x210, 8K)

Jesus fucking christ this is soo fucking retarded. This is how glass panels are made these days. They have this plastic sheet glued onto them so they don't break into billion pieces when something hits them. It's not because it was hot or whatever.

sshhh, facts dont matter in modern 'journalism'

No, pyrite.

>1 iTunes card has been deposited into your iCloud account

oof

Their doors are not the only Apple products that can bend.

Attached: 020.jpg (229x221, 11K)

N-n-noo b-b-but applel btfo right??

>year 1993
>celebrity gossip is considered news
Whats your point

if someone threw something at the door intending to harm apple, they are probably pretty happy right now.

Post telegraph invention news is shit. Just like the internet post 2007. Technology was a mistake.

>literally bendgate

kek

Gossip has always been news to those who dont really care about what's going on in the world.

Based & underrated lol

Attached: download (2).jpg (192x192, 6K)

EVEN THE DOORS BEND

I had a dream about the opposite problem.
>I was inside an Apple structure for job.
>We're in the room next to the hall, where a group of manifestants are complaining about something about Apple.
>My colleague turns down the hall temperature by pushing what looks like elevator buttons for up/down.
>I didn't think much of it at first.
>Suddenly, a man open the doors, screaming, while holding a frozen jaguar who slips from his hands and falls down breaking a a leg or two.
>Apple employee rushes to raise the temps again.
>I take a look at the hall. It's fucking siberian winter, with snow and screaming people.
>My colleague runs away, along with the security supervisor, who is the old man from The Good Place.
What does this mean?

A song of fire and ice

It's an analogy for iToddlers that have to go into a Siberian hellscape just so that their phones don't overheat and explode

bass