How come iPhones can't even last one year before shitting the bed?

How come iPhones can't even last one year before shitting the bed?

Attached: 1563389825203.png (994x961, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AUaJ8pDlxi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

iPhones last years after their shitty android “flagship” counterparts gets dropped for support.

|
|>
|
|

My android hasn't had support for years and it still gets app updates and works well enough

>takes a screenshot of a clickbait headline

Literally 50% of Jow Forums threads. Not even includes a link

These poorfags wouldn't know. They're hunting for 10 year old phones as excuse for running LineageOS when in reality they're just broke.

this is quite good

you are quite new

OS updates aren't the same thing as security updates iJeet.

Attached: 1545645286957.png (1074x1011, 178K)

Because in the American market the consumers themself cannot resist even a day without shitting the bed, or in the mart

If you weren’t too poor to afford an iPhone, you would know there is an option to disable performance throttling under Settings > Battery > Battery Health. Stay mad androne.

i still use my iphone 5c to this day without a single problem, it even is surprisingly sturdy, thing took quite a bit of abuse and still look fine.

yikes

They would still work fine if apple did not load malware on to them.

>iPhones
found your problem

wtf I love android now

P L A N N E D O B S O L E S C E N S E

>why has my iPhone been crippled ahead of the launch of the next iPhone
I wonder.

I like how they had to stop selling iPhone X when the new models rolled out because there were practically zero new features.

WOW, I LOVE TO SHIT IN THE STREET NOW!

>poorfags
>not just frugalists, who decided that spending thouands of dollars overall for a new phone every year is uneconomic as fuck

no user, if you don't conspicuously consume you're just poor

this

>If you weren’t too poor to afford an iPhone, you would know there is an option to disable performance throttling under Settings > Battery > Battery Health. Stay mad androne.
Yeah, it's just that this makes your phone randomly shut down. How mighty fucking convenient, right?

based

Attached: iPhone.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

>iPhones last years after their shitty android “flagship” counterparts gets dropped for support.
Good thing you can do something about that on Android. You can jailbreak your iPhone all you like, but you won't receive a new version of iOS. And your "updates" introduce battery throttling or random shutdowns if you turn that off. Again - how mighty fucking convenient...
Oh, and here's how long your iDevices really last:
youtu.be/AUaJ8pDlxi8

Planned obsolescence.