Company hired a female software engineer last month

>company hired a female software engineer last month
>comes to me for help EVERY. SINGLE. HOUR of the day
>recommend her some books/online resources so she can learn it herself
>instead, see her surfing instagram half the time
>goes home earlier than everyone else at 4 pm because of yoga classes
>complained to my manager because she couldn't push to master on git and I gave her "unhelpful" comments during code review
>mfw she passed probation and got a raise because she started some diversity PR event for the company
>tfw I can't even say anything but maintain a friendly attitude all the time because I don't want to lose my job

i don't know how much longer i can hold my power level Jow Forums...

Attached: 8c3.png (750x1334, 685K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/marinanagasawa1008/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

quit

Just find a new job, sounds like that company is gonna go under any day now anyway.

Remember to keep it fresh and original when you go postal, or at least make an attempt to take the path less traveled.
I don't think anyone has used napalm in a while.

>get paid $100k+ a year as senior dev
>just quit and find another job bro :^)

Imagine selling your soul and well-being for fiat currency.
You will never find the happiness you are searching for.

That makes it easier to quit your job. Your rich and have loads of experience so you don't need them.

Yes. If you're actually worth that sum it'll be easy.

There's a reason why women in tech are hated on here m8. I work in the field and have experienced exactly what you've posted: the women never want to work and none of them have a desire to learn/passion for the work

>female coworker organizes a public event and gets a raise instead of grinding l33t haxor knowledge like user
>sour grapes
you still have the opportunity to get in on whatever pr stunt and capitalize like her. Maybe use your knowledge, skills, and previous relationship with this coworker to get ahead instead of being a sad cunt. I don't know you or your life but it would appear you care too much about what some one else is doing everything in your power to gwt ahead and do what you want

*Instead of doing
Fucking christ what am I typing

Why the fuck do you care what OTHER people do at their workplace? U wanted capitalism enjoy it. Make your own rules in your own company if you dont like it or grow some fucking balls you absolute faggot

Attached: 64436282_1636230926514133_3649097323463580797_n.jpg (1080x1350, 267K)

stop helping her. she passed probation because you helped her. don't be a damn nigger.

>niggers help peopl

lol cucked first worlders

>blaming user for actually being useful to the company instead of pulling bullshit stunts
Get out of here

he's her nigger. quite literally. he got nothing from her - not even a blowjob. to her he's a dumb nigger.

>Oy gevalt how am I gonna save up my good boy shekels even though another recession is going to hit?
Have fun being a literal zionist cog for your days.

>OP

Attached: Frank-Grimes-3.jpg (800x618, 70K)

Firearms are free in the usa and u have the right do defend the Constitution. GO for it.

This is literally what I do constantly as a contractor, except my contract just ends or i end it early to move to a new job. It's not hard, but it does suck.

I knew a woman who got hired out of a Java bootcamp to a pretty significant engineering firm
A month in she tells me she has a "Java question" that eventually leads to her admitting she didn't know how to create a new object when instructed
Legit not even bitter but just genuinely curious how do these people even persist in the industry?

>tfw you had to work hard and learn a lot
>while some thot tripped and fell over into a job on the same level as yours
>but with a raise
>and you're job is to do your job and her's
that must really fucking suck
you could halve your productivity and when the managers complain you can say you've been too busy helping an inept thot

>blame
Wrong, devils advocate. OP could be doing great and consistent work, and she he may be a no brain instagram thot. However, the reality is she was at least aware and competent enough to succeed in her event and is now reaping the rewards and now OP is envious of anothers success instead of realizing that he has an opportunity to capitalize and succeed himself.

Work harder and then you make more money than your collegues! Thats how the capitalism works faggot

they're literally everywhere. i shit you not.
how do they make it? well it's complex but you basically helped her to survive another day... she's your leech.
there's nothing wrong with helping your coworkers but you shouldn't help anyone who obviously doesn't know wtf he's doing.

Attached: Sucking_leech.jpg (1794x1346, 918K)

1. The reason they pay you a lot is that your skills are in high demand.
2. If you have any kind of social network, get a fucking referral from a friend. You can get fast tracked and have a new job before you even leave.
3. If you are not a total retard, you have enough saved to live at least a year without a job.

what 3rd world shithole does op live in?

the industry doesn't guarantee you anything meritocratic, rational etc. because its primary question is employment, not some lofty concerns which are pretty irrelevant when you have to maintain a large complex of production on an industrial scale.

So should I post my silly, and somewhat embarrassing, year 1 projects on github just to show I'm not this bad?

Um wow, you sound like an incel sweaty

Spotted the larper.

If a recession is going to hit wouldn't it be wise to collect shekels? I don't understand what you're getting it. Please, if you're going to be antisemitic at the very least be logical.

That's like 6 grand a month after tax. If you're not retarded you should have saved up enough to not worry about being unemployed until you find another job.

Women don't last, I don't even bother learning my co-worker's names any more.

What sources do you recommend? I've had trouble using the git with the command line and I've never had the merging/branching bits of it explained properly to me

i'm also looking for general information, the git info is just one specific topic. what do you got?

Attached: nakey tommy.jpg (630x630, 47K)

>make 100k
>cries about girls at 4channel
Shit and I tought I was the real loser

"man giteveryday"

Good source for straightforward introduction with real examples for learning git. In general most things you want to learn, someone else know, man pages, official docs, stackoverflow and you can figure pretty much anything out

this isn't real

Another company will hire you for 120K if you can show a good track record. And you will be rid of that cunt.

Too bad for OP if company has strict policy of not hiring faggots

At least she's not a tranny that can't even use the fucking git command line. Just be friendly and start preparing your resume to find another job. There's no other way.

>this shit has been happening for years
>get tired of it and codemonkying in general
>get an mba
>work in finance doing one tenth the work I used to do
>not only getting paid more, but more upside as well
I wasted so many years doing that shit, "learn to code/get a cs degree" is such a fucking scam, yet you fuckers won't believe it, you don't want to believe it

>t. still no gf even though wall street job since asian manlet

;_;

It's so much worse at my public sector job. I work IT and I had to show this old female coworker how to drag a window to another monitor.

that makes him a cuck dipshit
>being this much of a brainlet

yoga chicks are usually kind of hot.
maybe management saw all of you nerdy little losers and decided to try and raise your morale?
enjoy the view while you can

Shits so infuriating, that's what I'm dealing with
>tranny, has gay flag pins all over bags and shit
>Mac laptop full of flag stickers, anime girls
>only uses some gui git client and commits are nonsensical and filled with garbage files
>spergs out constantly trying to get us to rewrite everything in Rust
>just kidding
>spends half the day doing inane shit like playing on "her" phone and (I shit you not) painting "her" fingernails, and flirting with the neckbeards
>seems completely incapable of writing anything at all
I called "her" a he several times and got sent to hr for discipline
I fucking hate trannies so goddamn much

Can't you just get an Asian femlet gf

Not to mention she leaves home in time because she has life yoga and shit. OH GOD I HATE HER!

i work with retards and dont mind it cause i completely separate work from my life

like a second personality almost, i completely just dont care what happens in the office or if people annoy me; i do my job, i get money, i leave when i am done

like months after working everyone kept going to me to office gossip and would legit stop them before they could say anymore. just fucking who cares

Attached: IMG_20190328_093517.jpg (862x2048, 131K)

are you me?

Sounds fake

and gay

Assuming you have years of experience as a senior dev, you shouldnt have trouble finding another job with a similar/higher wage than that. So stop complaining faggot.

just rape her???

Pretty sure you're the asshole in this situation. If you're not her manager, why the fuck do you care what her performance is like? If she manages to get paid the same as you doing less work, she's less wagecucked than you, and basically, you're an idiot. I hope you snap at her and get fired, dumb autist.

Attached: .jpg (739x415, 26K)

California.

Quit being a faggot and stop doing her work for her OP. Let her sink until she takes her job seriously rather than being the PC diversity hire.

If your paid $100 a year, you don't need the work. Think about taking some personal time and toss out a few resumes.

Women do not belong in tech.

Stop this. If you don't make a stand to improve, the whole industry is going to rot. This can't be allowed. Jumping from sinking ship to sinking ship is not good for anyone long term unless you like being an actual nomad.

>the whole industry is going to rot
It's cool computers are just a hobby for me anyways

OP. Stop. doing. HER. job.

Look for a new company or just save enough money to quit.

I want to make useful software and I can't do that without a team of actual engineers helping, and I can't have a team of highly qualified engineers if I don't have any staff at any company willing to vet their employees and coworkers whom they pay a lot for / share the same long term salary pool with.
But I understand your perspective.

Imagine being an incel on a basket weaving forum and thinking you can make any meaningful change to an industry that has been complete garbage since the dot-com boom.

>stop helping her
>get reprimanded or fired

is he cute

Your post reads like projection and hasty assumptions. Not sure why you're acting that way.

No he kinda looks like Chris Chan

>I want to make useful software
Then do it the engineers "which you need" haven't gone anywhere from the company

instagram.com/marinanagasawa1008/

America is fucked. PC liberal bullshit killed it. Enjoy the decline.

Stop being a slave to it. Focus on THE MONEY or find a new job. As soon as they stop paying, you walk and make your own business. You write the rules. At $100k a year, you've got the capital to do what you want.

It's all fucked. Jow Forums is right. It is the system. Who wants to get into computers in 2019 when the google memo people suck, It's hard to get in, I don't need the money, and working on the line all day is less psychologically taxing than white collar office politics?

Stop letting HER use you. She is supposed to be a professional. Ignore her and let everyone see the results. You don't owe her because she's not your gf.

Every female developer I've ever worked with has been as competent as you can expect from a random dev. Some have been great, some have been below average, but they've fit the same curve everyone else does.

That's getting progressively harder since it's a self fulfilling prophecy.
>oh no we have 1 useless person on staff and she REALLY annoys me
>I'll just quit and go somewhere else
>everyone else on your team is now going to be subject to a new hire who is probably just as bad because you didn't fix the vetting problem
>all the good devs get fragmented across companies

>interviewing another engineer for my team
>was sent a female candidate by HR
>going to interview but won't hire her period
Women don't belong in this environment.

>You don't owe her because she's not your gf.
That's not the point. Management should manager her, right out of the company. It should be the bad ones that get fired, not the good ones that quit.

whats he smell like

Check out this sperg

Should you be busy getting ready to go back to school.

>oh no we have 1 useless person on staff and she REALLY annoys me
oh ok useless guy in the company? Your first job? Sometimes life is like that

Attached: 5b06e97b1ae66230008b4c89-750-562.jpg (750x562, 65K)

wut

First jobs are the worst because you know that the useless people are earning 3 times as much as you to sit on their ass reading chinese news websites.

OP should call CEO of the company and complain about managers who clearly have not done their job and they have hired a tranny woman at workplace

>I want to make useful software
You can do that at home. At work, you want to get paid. Expecting anything else is a recipe for disappointment.

Your logic is flawed, if something is bad at a previous company I've worked at I should allow that to persist at the new job? And this somehow isn't jumping from sinking ship to sinking ship?
Make a stand, at least offers a sane alternative which is become the management/company if you truly feel incompetent enough to not be able to sway upper management to do their job, or convince the owner to care more about the money they're spending (protip this is very easy).
I'm borderline disgusted with this sissy mentality this thread is drenched in. "just run away from problems instead of fixing them" "I'm not confident in my abilities to do this so it must be impossible", etc.

Then again they teach you how to earn the right to take it easy and there is more to life than company work

Yeah sure... Good luck convincing your boss to fire the 30% of people in your office that are dead weight.

>you're an idiot for not being born a woman
Just a few more weeks and everything is going to be daijobu again

>be 10 years ago
>be intern
>two senior devs literally useless
>take 4+ months together do something that shouldn't take one of them more than a couple of weeks
>they somehow get paid 70k+
>one is a tranny, the other a woman

Sounds like you have a bad case of mondays

Attached: 12.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

cheetos and piss

Unless OP's company is really small, I guarantee you she isn't the only useless person there and some are male.

Comprehension = 0.000

I think OP is pretty lucky that in his worplace there is only one useless worker. Then again I stopped giving a shit a long time ago because company does not give a shit about me. Then again I am not an engineer

Attached: os.jpg (1024x672, 231K)

based

fuckin A

All of western civilization is dying, all you can do is try to run to highest point of the sinking ship.

It's a pretty easy thing to do when it's their job. It's not like you need to go directly to firing either. Sending someone to training or holding a meeting can be effective.

I always liked you Mike, don't come to the office next Monday. I have to make some staff adjustments in the only way that works 100% of the time.

Attached: columbine_eric.jpg (474x292, 20K)

Management is retarded. They're afraid of libtards and try to appeal to them as a market. This is the general condition of corporate tech world.

When management cares more about liberal politics than the bottom line of the company, then there's nothing you can do. The fact is the best people do drop out or find a cozy spot between avoiding work and remaining a team player. It's corrupt. Either the company folds or is already a Too Big To Fail where it doesn't matter what you do. .

At $100 a year, quit bitching, start your own company, or save enough to quit. Unless your in debt or have a large family to support, why are you wasting your life with miserable office people? you could be happy making half your annual salary with blue collar chads that flunked High school. You'll be their helpdesk dude and can run a modest support business. Make your own A Team on your newest idea. Then make you old work buy you out to be a multi-millionaire..

The company doesn't give a shit about you. Stop giving a shit about them.

Attached: meme chad.png (3492x1516, 335K)

she is obv skilled and just likes you

It would be wise to collect gold.

Holy shit, this hits too close to home!

2050 prediction.

The American tech industry is overun by east asian and Jewish owners due to systemic incompetence to be replaced by street shitters.

Real tech dudes stop being employed and are all independent contractors supporting companies that fuck them over in compensation.

PC diverisity liberal trash needs to get fired.

It's gotten so bad that it's infuriating to even consume tech related products because the big corporate wahmen sales rep doens't know what she's talking and wastes my time.

This
>op is being this autistic