My brother raged and threw his phone and broke the $1200 55" Philips OLED TV. What do anons?

My brother raged and threw his phone and broke the $1200 55" Philips OLED TV. What do anons?

Attached: 20190824_164907.jpg (4608x3456, 3.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jNvVf83BXeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill your self

Attached: 082.gif (305x320, 980K)

beat his ass

cover it with duct tape

what type of sperg throws a phone at a $1200 tv?

I still need his money to fix it so that'll have to wait.

Dumb fucking zoomers.

Yeah I'm sure that'll hide the fact that the damn thing doesn't fucking turn on at all.

Throw the TV at him.

Beat the money out of his ass.

a failed abortion

some spackle should fill in the cracks pretty well or super glue if you have that handy. If you put too much you can scrape off the excess after the fact

the panel is completely fucked and the thing won't even turn on

looks like it might have come unplugged judging by your pic, did you try plugging it back in?

violence is the answer

Does he even have enough money to replace it?

There was a tranny on TV

owned

Why did he rage? I don't understand this, it's not the TV or your phone's fault that you lost at your video game or whatever caused you to rage. Why take it out on something that did nothing wrong?

Prostitute his ass on Craigslist until the TV is paid off

30 days to replace the t.v, or you're going to smash his t.v, computer, or whatever.

>broken screen
>doesn't turn on
You know that those things are too expensive or even impossible to fix?

Put him on hormone blockers.

suck his dick

>my brother
yeah, nah, we all know you did it, don't make up people to blame it on.

Make him pay for a new one. Just take it out of his monthly wages.

This
Anger issues like that can easily be solved by hormones

Try to sell it on Facebook marketplace for $600, realise nobody wants this crap and throw it away.

No I'm dead fucking serious, and I'm furious at him.

>What do?
Either replace the TV or do nothing. Any other advice is off-topic

replace screen you idiot. it will cost you 300$

dude put the entire tv on that niggas ass

Sure if he did you should've your money already and still beaten his ass. Lame thread.

yikes tell him to learn to control himself

>brother raged
>broke tv
Low IQ nigger or autistic.
Considering this is your brother, I believe you're the same.
Therefore, OP is retarded.

Force him into prostitution to make the money back

Attached: [RULES OF NATURE].jpg (427x427, 28K)

Where does one purchase a replacement oled panel?

put him on soiy milk diet

Have you considered : calling the place you bought it
Checking your warranty
Calling Phillips

All normal people things instead of fucking asking Jow Forums

Attached: awake.png (966x539, 342K)

youtu.be/jNvVf83BXeM
use google

Increase he dosage of his meds
If it doesnt help consider frontal lobotomies for your brother and yourself

Use his phone in place of the TV

pimp him out until the TV is paid off. or forgive him, idk.

sell his kidney to black market

Toss it and buy another. Really your only option. Hey look it like this. Now you can bag a 65". Cheaper than what you paid for that 55" I might add. Or hell get a 70+ incher.

he threw the phone at your tv?
if he was my brother he'd be fucking paying for it, and i'd take his tv until he did.

Tell your insurance company it was a bird strike. You had the sliding glass door open and a bird swooped in and committed kamikaze.

>$1200
>55"

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-24 at 9.52.49 PM.png (762x682, 993K)

>inb4 his insurance company browses Jow Forums

Yeah you better not try this shit you chucklefuck. We know what happened

>Having a TV

He did you a favor, now you can buy a TV that doesn't suck.

you give him a $1200 injury

Your best bet is to move and ignore him forever.
My younger brother did a similar thing many years ago. I cannot quite understand the aggro response of some people.

if warranty, get a new one
if no warranty or warranty lets you keep the broken unit, part it out on ebay

Why limit yourself? 4k 100" is the minimum these days. Then build a glass box to prevent such accidents in the future.

Tell that little nigger to pay up now and he refuses or doesn't have the shekels take him to small claims and force his bitch ass to make payments.

Or this

warranty doesn't apply when you break the thing you fucking mongoloid

send him an invoice.

Learn to lie you dip

OP if he's an adult and ain't paying up, unironically call the cops and have him arrested for felony criminal mischief.

>Tell that little nigger to pay up now and he refuses or doesn't have the shekels take him to small claims and force his bitch ass to make payments.
Bingo

What kind of a stupid nigger do you have to be to think warranty covers punctures after x months of use?

Home insurance is OP's best bet, but even he'd have to commit insurance fraud.

What legit manufacturing defect would lead to a smash forming on the screen without extreme user error?

depends on the warranty

>Using TV's
For what fucking purpose?

the phone probably cost more than the tv

kek

>4k
lol dumb poorfag

Attached: IMG_0607.jpg (1024x495, 132K)

Yeah they're just gonna believe you on your word.
>yeah so uh a crack that suspiciously looks like the monitor was hit with an object just appeared out of nowhere
Dumb fucking nigger.

Jow Forums is not your fucking TV support forum you absolute cock fiend

Yeah my brother has already destroyed enough so I doubt insurance would cover it.

>Why limit yourself? 4k 100" is the minimum these days. Then build a glass box to prevent such accidents in the future.
What minimum? Do you just need everything looking like shit that's not in 4K? If you do - go ahead.

Throw your brother out.

its entitled brats like him that make me hope for the fall of society so that they can get the rude awakening they deserve

Off your gay brother so he cant do shit like this again

>have lap since 2012
>fixed a lot of hw shit myself since then
>could cum and take a shit on/in it not necessarily in that order and couldn't give a fuck about it
yea keep buying expensive shit and crying at every single scratch ya cucks

>My brother

Attached: 1565651162575.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

>$1200 55" Philips OLED TV
what idiot buys a philips tv these days? They have had shit quality control for more than a decade. Infact, I'm pretty sure that it's now a chinese brand that pays to use the philips name.

Sue him

Attached: 1429639963331.jpg (422x768, 98K)

>Checking your warranty
>Why yes, we cover autism induced destruction

rape him gently

How old r u and how old is your bro?

Laugh at him.
Call him a fucking retard.
Relate the story to your parents so they can laugh at him too.

Boomers.

>rape him gently
with a chainsaw

This, bring this shit up when your relatives come tell how much of a pussy he is for not taking responsibility and for being an autistic retard.
Pro tip: tell to his friends too

Get a CRT for free. No more breaking.

It's organic LED, it'll heal.

Contact the manufacturer and tell them it was damaged moving, see how much they'll charge to repair it. YYou could try a third party workshop but they may not be able to acquire specific parts.

Strangle that faggot to death with your bare hands.

buy a new one but this time don't make the mistake of buying a philips tv

Disown the sperg obviously

>what idiot buys a philips tv these days?
The 55pos9002 was cheaper than LGs products, but comes with integrated ambilight. Why would you pay more to get less? The only important thing is the panel anyway and it's the same with every OLED of one generation.
Your TV is gone and you probably won't be able to get it fixed. Buy a new one on credit and pay it off using your brothers allowance. Only way the little retard will learn a thing.

What do I buy instead? LG has shit OS on them and Samsung doesn't make OLED. Philips is a pretty reputable brand.

if you want android buy sony

>Throw the TV at him.
I second this

HAHA, after their cuts on the AG9 sony is the joke of the OLED industry.
Panasonic is where it's at if you have money right now, LG is where it's at if you game or are poor.

> not getting a cheap af8

It really isn't that cheap sadly. If you can get an LG for 1k, I don't see why you would spend the extra 500 for a Sony. There are some minor advantages, but nothing worth a 50% price hike.

Much better to buy the cheaper TV, especially if your brother is a highly functional retard.