Make Email Better

Thanks, bye

Attached: download (1).jpg (480x640, 56K)

Typical Jow Forums user. Probably fell asleep after his 5th Apple sucks thread.

How?

>e-mail 1.0: plain text
>e-mail 2.0: html
>e-mail 3.0: html + javascript

>people will take photos of fats doing anything
god i hate being obese

you are a fucking mess mate. literally just eat less

You made me choke on my luke warm Big Mac and snort out my refrigerated sprite. Thanks user.

lmao hes so fat that the desk has been compressed by the weight of his fat rolls

>ate 3000 calories drank alot more
still hungry

W A T E R and you don't have to eat when you feel hungry. just don't fucking eat

I noticed my weight starting to go up. I cut out every single drink except for water, coffee, and hard liquor (on occasion). I also went and picked up boxes of pre-formed hamburger patties, so that each patty would have a very specific weight.

For one month, that's all I allowed myself to eat. 1000 calories of hamburger per day. The first week was the hardest. I lost about 20 lbs in 30 days, and got back to where I wanted to be. I still eat mostly hamburger, but I allow myself stuff like extremely low carb bread (like 8g of carbs per slice), cheese, and sriracha with the burger, as well as the occasional snack of something like cheesy bacon balls that I've premade.

Attached: bacon balls.jpg (1024x683, 57K)

not him but
>be extremely hungry
>become insanely aggressive to the point where I constantly think about punching someone until there is nothing left but a puddle of blood

or
>do no fap
>constantly think about the best places to rape someone

Maybe evolve beyond the point to where you are chained down by your desires. If you can't control yourself, and make your demons scream in rage, then you are little more than an animal.

at least there's posts like these for when i doubt my own IQ and will

nigger

why wouldn't I give in to my animal instincts when everyone around me is an animal aswell?
dosen't has anything to do with IQ (an artificial number with no standard behind it, invented by people to suck off their own ego cock) it has to do with environment
funny because every time I see one (which has increased tremendously in the last couple of years here in germany) I get the same type of aggression going

Stop being depressed.

>drinking calories
why would you do that
just drink diet coke if you need that shit, use sweeteners instead of sugar for shitty coffee and whatever
you are eat a ton of calories as is, why would you drink calories on top of that lmfao

>why wouldn't I give in to my animal instincts when everyone around me is an animal aswell?
Unless you live in Africa or the Middle East, I can assure you this isn't the case.

But, just based on the response you give here, I can tell what you are, and there's no saving you with that kind of mentality. You have no actual morality, no ambition, no ability to actually discern. You are the reason that a justice department needs to exist, because one can't appeal to the reason of an undiscerning individual like you, because you don't have the ability to actually reason. Rather, you want and feel, and then use a very crude form of logic to rationalize your desires.

You go looking for excuses, rather than reasons.

It's actually called AMP.

damn. you're spot on. but I just can't take being a good little consumer drone like everyone else.

I do have moralities though. It just seems pointless to hold onto them most of time. So I have to drop them to preserve myself and my sanity.

What a sad life
I pity people who put on weight easily

Attached: 1556056272252.jpg (258x245, 23K)