What EXACTLY about Rust attracts so many transexuals?

What EXACTLY about Rust attracts so many transexuals?

Asking for the CDC

Attached: rustytrombone.jpg (1200x800, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/rust-lang/rust/issues/29722
reddit.com/r/rust/comments/cuj7mp/ferris_pronoun_stickers_at_rustconf/
removeddit.com/r/rust/comments/cuj7mp/ferris_pronoun_stickers_at_rustconf/#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dilate

Cope

it has nothing to do with the language and everything to do with the company behind it
I might have even been willing to try it out if everyone who uses it wasn't such an attention whore drama queen (male).

underage MOOOOOODDDDDSSSSS

All these new catchphrases have been the worst thing to happen to Jow Forums.

I guess it's a Computer Science thing. I don't know the reason why CS attracts or creates too many trannies. You don't see this on medicine, mathematics or physics.

it's the efficient C bindings, every tranny's weakness

nhagen

Code of conduct intentionally encourages drama queens and crybullies.

Attached: Screenshot_20190825_152733.png (1153x143, 29K)

because it's shit, mostly because it's not a C derivative or assembly. I don't have the time to develop yet another set of muscle memory for yet another toy language that everyone expects of me but nobody uses.

luckily rust support inline asm via asm!()

what kind of pussy faggot shit is this

you're supposed to be talking about the code, not getting worked up about what each other masturbates to. if you let something slip out and the other person gets irrationally upset due to hrt, just defuse and move on.

Lmaoooo this fucking language

It's unstable. github.com/rust-lang/rust/issues/29722

I just build pic objects and declare them as extern
Inline assembly really russles my jimmies in any language.

Its a programming language that matches their suicide rate.

Just look at this thread. It's full of valid, objective arguments explaining why Rust is full of trannies. It's completely not some Jow Forums delusion, trust me.

Computer Programming and IT in general are incredibly gay industries. I've worked in a couple of companies now and homosexuals have been massively overrepresented in each. Like 40-50% of staff (vs. the theoretical ~10% of society that are gay).
I think Jow Forums ends up doing all this Jow Forums pseudo-macho posturing around trannies and gays because not enough people here are old/competent enough to have worked in tech.

You fags need to differentiate between developers and the people who are "community organizers" and HR people in IT industries. All big corporations, especially the likes of mozzilla, will pander to SJWs and inclusion + divershitty.

Just look at the difference between this gay ass reddit thread that has been moderated into innexistence to what was actually said:

reddit.com/r/rust/comments/cuj7mp/ferris_pronoun_stickers_at_rustconf/
removeddit.com/r/rust/comments/cuj7mp/ferris_pronoun_stickers_at_rustconf/#

People don't like this trans shit.

Anyway. I don't have a dog in the fight. I still learning Rust but I do like a lot of stuff about the language itself. The gay part of the community can go fuck itself. They're not the ones pushing the language forward anyway. They're just a visible and loud minority because they don't spend their time actually putting in the work.

This is the same in any programming language env.

My sides.

Attached: rust discussion.png (1508x1490, 125K)

jesus fucking christ what kind of faggot kike propaganda is behind mozilla

how much fucking money do faggots have that all these tech companies are shilling for gender neutral shit now

new projects are easy to be politically subverted

verb

People in CS especially programmers are mental. You can't see same thing happening with sysadmins or netenginers or security people

I'm not a tranny but that is sexy af

so much for "empowering everyone"... unless you disagree with us, then youll get censored to shit

fuck this leftism cancer that infects everything

Poetry.
Rust is what we see when a metal transforms into something else. Mentally ill degenerates identify with this.

Asking developers not to be rude to each other isn't "lefitsm". It isn't even a political viewpoint at all. What's wrong with you?

Mozilla is the bound between comp sci and feminism. all those womens want men to be Corrupted with sexual identity disorder.