Tfw all the videos on Youtube I enjoyed over the past 10 years are starting to be stripped from Youtube

>tfw all the videos on Youtube I enjoyed over the past 10 years are starting to be stripped from Youtube
It's time to download them all. You do archive your favorite videos, right Jow Forums?

Attached: 220px-Ga-yoon_cropped.jpg (220x388, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GPxA6nasvQc
youtube.com/watch?v=zBaPnOxLdqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I got a few high capacity hard drives when I noticed videos on my favorites list were getting taken down. It's impossible to find most them.

Attached: Capture.png (1657x546, 362K)

la yerrow roastie de goblina

Attached: 1561812668037.jpg (420x418, 44K)

And thread instantly derailed by a feminist shill.

Nice. I've been downloading kpop videos for the past hour too. Most of the music videos seem to stay up but there are live performances and shows that keep getting taken down.
I'm looking for a full recording of KCON LA 2014 if one exists, only because I was there. You've got a nice collection there though of some my favorite groups from 2013-2015.

Yeah, I got tons of anime AMVs and other retarded shit that I was hugely into as a 13-year-old

Wow I am visiting Jow Forums atm but I do archive videos. I upload entire channels to archive.org atm so others can access them.
I use archive.org because it's easy and reliable. But I'd like to expand to other places once I'm through the backlog.

To add, I'm mostly focused on stuff Jow Forumsommandos have recommended since youtube has hit a few gun/weapons channels, but if you folks have anything you think may disappear, let me know.
I'll add it to my list and pull it. If you think it's gonna get deleted from youtube sooner, rather than later, say so.

Attached: archive.png (1007x885, 902K)

Sorry all the stuff I know about has already been taken down and that's why I made this thread. But I mostly know about the music videos and live performances that have been taken down, not Jow Forums stuff. Obviously that's important to archive too though.

While I've noticed channels get hit, only one gun channel has been unable to fight back (that I know of so far) and instead history channels have been hit.
History channels that feature nazi or imperial nationalism (of any empire as far as i know) seem to be targets atm.
In my pic, TheClaude35 was one I happened to get before it went down, but it's just nationalist music from all over the world. Predating even WW2 and it got taken down.

>watching same videos over and over again

Attached: 1537748154968.gif (652x562, 626K)

Thank you.
Sometimes a video just makes you happy.

>Thank
Yeah np I actually really enjoy it and dl channels and videos I care about anyway.
It just blew my mind when this totally innocent channel got nuked because 100% of the videos were simply historical footage with national music.
~2000 videos in various languages. Clearly done by someone with a passion for history and music...
And youtube's algorithm probably auto-killed it. Absolutely wretched and it makes my blood boil.

>sometimes a video just makes you happy
lol the vischacha video in that pic is one of those and I threw it on there on a whim
youtube.com/watch?v=GPxA6nasvQc

>he wastes time on temporarily pleasures instead of leaving them as they are: a moment in life, a nice memory
not gonna make it

interesting video. And it's great you helped to preserve all that.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBaPnOxLdqo
Could listen to this girl for hours.

disgusting
inb4:
>MUH YERROW FEVER!

Attached: 1537908046823.gif (200x199, 679K)

It's not even a sexual thing the video just makes me happy. I dunno man.

oof

Attached: 1559023220322.png (1586x996, 480K)

>And thread instantly derailed
and this entire board got derailed with your shitty point
>feminist shill
cool buzzwords, gook, but you are the biggest feminists on this planet, now shoot yourself

>It's time

The time was when you first viewed it.

>he tries to hide his own insecurities and coping mechanisms, regarding the deeply rooted fear of loss, behind a pseudo-philosophical facade
Typical.

projecting

Yea I just noticed it some time too
Im working on a project and remembered I had a collection of videos I've gathered over the years on YouTube that would be useful, turns out that most have been removed due to whatever faggot policing they're doing

Attached: times change.png (830x790, 169K)