So this is the power Jow Forums

So this is the power Jow Forums

Attached: 1566732022508.png (683x739, 302K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2018/04/27/it-programmer-killed-himself-after-music-in-his-headphones-gave-him-tinnitus-7502816/
huffpost.com/entry/sleep-brain-health_b_5508930
express.co.uk/news/uk/952194/daniel-derricutt-IT-programmer-killed-himself-tinnitus-headphones-suicide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>IT programmer

>AN IT

he should've bought speakers

Attached: 1555470115305.jpg (463x465, 58K)

LMAO

>audiophiles

tinnitus is a symptom of something else.

What?

I have tinnitus and you get used to it after like 2 weeks. Your brain just filter it out unless you focus on it

What headphones are those and are they any good?

>white people problems

>AN IT HERO

If I wear headphones but only ever use a low volume can I still get tinnitus?

A weak basedboy.

Like what?

You'll get gaynitus

Tinnitus comes from low volumes. You need to listen to things on the loudest volume you can bear to avoid it.

He probably had neck problems or TMJ. lol

t. low level babby.
Tinnitus can be deafening.

Even if it were louder it still would be covered by your mother’s moans when choking on my fat cock

You cant moan while choking

and so I stopped wearing headphones

This is a legit reason for suicide t b h

I have to be in an absolute uncanny silent environment to notice it.

gotem

for real
imagine never being able to listen to music properly ever again

Attached: Average_newcomers_reaction.png (838x983, 171K)

what a fucking weako
had tinnitus for 2 decades and im still dead on the inside

What is this expression meant to convey, Jow Forums?

Attached: file.png (112x83, 16K)

I worked with a guy at a pizza joint who was half deaf at 19 from listening to loud emo shit all through high school in his earphones.

Sad desu he was a good looking lad

A general feeling of scorn.

Attached: 1564756624699.png (874x884, 757K)

I'm going to kill myself.

>h..heres a selfie, i guess..

tinnitus doesn't manifest in the same way on everyone. You got lucky.

Thats what you get with noise cancelling bullshit

Attached: c62.jpg (400x711, 31K)

"we live in a society"

lmao this is your brain on audiophiliac retardness

my butthole is leaky again

Yes. Some people just develop it seemingly at random. Some people like me were born with it.

I genuinely cant tell if I have tinnitus because I can only notice a faint ringing sound when it's dead silent.

This, I get it at varying volume levels and at certain points I get chocked up on tears from how much I just want to cry because it's so loud it makes me half deaf. It's almosy like the ringing you get when a fucking gun goes off next to you.

Attached: 1553540987652.jpg (640x758, 178K)

*earspeakers

>Stax could literally save his life but he died a poor nostax incel instead

Attached: srs5100.jpg (400x300, 19K)

he probably developed tinnitus, and then schizophrenia

metro.co.uk/2018/04/27/it-programmer-killed-himself-after-music-in-his-headphones-gave-him-tinnitus-7502816/
>Daniel Derricutt, 24, struggled to sleep because of the constant ringing in his ears – and claimed it only started when he bought a pair of Bose earphones to listen to music.
>‘It didn’t start until he got some Bose headphones. He said that’s what had caused his ears to ring and he sold them a month after he got them. This was in May.

Bosefags BTFO

It's not new at all.

Attached: Tinnitus.png (829x742, 607K)

Commonly mental/cardiovascular/ and just general damage to hearing from things like high volume exposure and brain injuries.

ie most obese current/ex emo kids who listen to metal music on high volume

Just live with it. You'll get used to it.

Not really fair desu especially how some of these cases do get severe enough to to indirectly induce brain damage from stress and sleep deprivation. To those people, "getting used to it" won't be enough, medical treatment of the underlying cause like usually makes it less worse.

In the end tinnitus is an alarm from your body telling you something is wrong and the louder it is the more severe the cause may be.

stupid reason to burn forever tbqhwymf

You can listen to music just fine.
It's when all the ambient sound stops when tinnitus starts driving you insane.

Attached: 65885110_2390960450965827_454438515220938752_n.jpg (720x860, 69K)

Ive had it for a while, literally just dont pay attention to it. even when it gets quiet its not too bad.

Sleep deprivation can do that (as was this case), it LITERALLY causes brain damage which can lead to mental disorders. That's why half of Jow Forums end up necking themselves.

huffpost.com/entry/sleep-brain-health_b_5508930

It isn't fully understood what sleep even does but it's been confirmed in the actual russian sleep experiments most people will die after about 2 weeks.

ive been living on 3 hours of sleep a day for a year and im fine.

lmao

Maybe you should ask people around you if you seem like always. Might not realise it yourself.

Attached: 1535305863649.jpg (633x758, 67K)

>buy stax

fuuuuuuuuuuck

i hate people who say "a " instead of "a account"

>beyersregret

I have tinnitus by only when i think about tinnitus

can I have his headphones?

>huffpost

How would stax prevent tinnitus?

Beyerdynamic DT 990

You are now manually having tinnitus.

If you buy Stax you're completely immunize to tinnitus, even when you're not using them.

Point is science agrees not clocking in your 7-8 is pretty detrimental to your brain both short and long term

Lmao, first appropriate use of this image.

He looked like that at 28? No wonder something as little as that tipped him over.

This.
t. ex emo kid who listened music too loud

hearing loss.

cochlear neuropathy causes neuroplastic re-organization of central auditory pathways in the brain.

Sennheiser HD800

I worked with a 60 year old who did that, the guy also had a car fall on him 20 years back and is absolutely insane.

Omg. I gotta go see a doctor...

You honestly should, at least if it's untreatable you can rest easy it's just a thing you have to deal with and not a warning sign of a bigger monster under your bed.

should've bought stax

i also got tinnitus from headphones, it sucks

Weird name for an Italian guy.

I can see the reasoning. I once clogged my ear cannal by trying to clean it with a plastic fork. Very deep clog. I tried everything to clean it and after two days of it, I really did want to kill myself from it. I had thought I actually damaged the drum itself.
After the third night, I just risked it and took a bit of single wire from some cat5e bent into a tight U and inserted it very far in and got it cleared.

I've had tinnitus since I was born.

Attached: check out how hard I can cry.jpg (491x487, 28K)

Ive had it since I was a child. It freaked me out when I went through a sensorimotor ocd phase around 11 years old.

I think he may have simply finally become "self aware" of what might have always been there.

There is NO way those headphones gave him "tinnitus". He had it all along and just noticed it and panicked.

He needed therapy and maybe a Xanax to stop the "fear - Adrenalin - fear" cycle and get grounded.

Speaking from my own experience, I am aware of it more when I am anxious. Same with my breathing sometimes. But you always forget about it because you know its not a big deal and as soon as you forget about it , its stops being an issue.

He could have also done like baby driver and just focused on listening to music.

Sad he had to die over that. Dude just needed someone to talk to about it. Geeze.

>macgyver

Attached: autism.png (268x325, 196K)

I tried literally everything the store had for sale and they were all rubbish.

Jesus Christ. I've had tinnitus since I was a little kid, maybe 12~14. Should I really see a doctor? I also suffer from frequent headaches. I'm 25.

Even if you don’t feel it, your brain is probably begging for sleep

>Bose shill in butthurt mode

Nah man, same here.

Yeah, I kept reading the thread. Mine isn't nearly is bad. I only heart it when is dead silent, which is almost never when you live in the city.

I have tinnitus and I honestly don't even notice it unless I focus on it.

Occasionally it will be louder but my brain filters it down to almost nothing after a few seconds to a minute.

I bet your brain filters everything down to nothing pretty quickly.

That explains why you are so butthurt on all AMD threads.

this

Attached: 1465101708732.jpg (800x800, 319K)

"An IT" is correct.

Jesus, do you live somewhere where doctors are ludicrously expensive?

You shouldn't wear headphones for extended periods of time.

Tinnitus gets worse over time if you don't do anything to minimize your exposure to noise.

This guy may have been listening to loud music for hours at a time every day and didn't bother to do anything about it when his ears started ringing.

You should never stick anything into your ear, it will almost always make any blockage worse and you could easily puncture your eardrum. Go to a fucking doctor you numbskull. Either that or get a bulb syringe and make a simple ear flush solution with water and a little bit of peroxide. You shouldn't flush your ears more than once every month or so though. If you need to do it often go to a doctor and see what they say about it.

express.co.uk/news/uk/952194/daniel-derricutt-IT-programmer-killed-himself-tinnitus-headphones-suicide

>His best friend Joshua Johnson said: “He did have issues with his tinnitus. He said he had this ringing in his ears and it was annoying. He described it like a toothache, sort of a nagging pain.
>“It didn’t start until he got some Bose headphones. He said that’s what had caused his ears to ring and he sold them a month after he got them.
>“This was in May. Other earphones were fine and he didn’t listen to particularly loud music.

Did you try that spray with olive oil?