I swear to God if we actually put IP loggers/geo locator links on Jow Forums then we wouldn't have so many arrogant...

I swear to God if we actually put IP loggers/geo locator links on Jow Forums then we wouldn't have so many arrogant entitled shitposters, redditors, tumblrtards, spammers, advertisers, page 0 browsers. Only problem is to not allow them to use it against us for petty shitposting reasons.

Jow Forums has become a fucking joke. Nobody is scared of it anymore. I remember a time when faggots were scared of even browsing this website because of virus links.

The only remaining knowledgable posters seem to remain on /sci/ and /tg/. Boards like /tv/ are a hell hole.

Attached: 7b2235345345.jpg (517x857, 46K)

off-topic
DAE remember when Jow Forums was good!?!

>/sci/
fucking lmao

Post your phone number if you aren't scared. Go on. Unless you're a hypocrite

Yeah, Milhouse was a meme and everything

Post your IP, email, password, street you live then.

I got here during Chanology. Wordfilters. Boxxy was a thing. /b/ was still something you visited.

No it was always fucking shit

If you ever visited /b/ you're cancer

>he thinks that anons can do anything under hiroshima regime
people like you are so annoying
>waaah why anons won't do x
just do it you fucking faggot, just organize something
also if you don't like this place just fucking leave
there are actually chans where anons shit into moralfags mouths and raids attention whores almost daily but unfortunately they aren't in english and/or aren't so pleasant for weakling newfags like you

Attached: 1561042241243.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

you've just gotta embrace the shit
dont read low quality shitposts
every 100 replies there is some genuine effort and i am willing to stay around for that because due to having been here for some 12 years theres an itch that no other website can scratch

damn, I forgot to sage

>I got here during Chanology.
You are the cancer that killed Jow Forums.

>dae
fuck off reddit

/sci/ is fucking useless. Instead of browser, intel vs amd, apple btfo threads they have climate change threads, iq threads and random people thinking they've disproved math with some shitty middle school tier proof. Every board is just recycling shit.

Go back to le reddit, faggot

k

feel free to explain how. I said that's when I got here, not that I took part.

Too many pussies and soibois these days who don't want to organize a proper manly raid.

yeah and also it's banned sitewide so it's kind of hard to do even if you had the IMMENSE testosterone levels required to shitpost on tumblr

Not your safe space, pussy.

It doesn't matter if you took part or not. You wouldn't have mentioned it if it didn't influence you to come here somehow. Every time Jow Forums has ended up in the news it has led to thrill-seeking newfags flooding in and dragging the quality of the site down more. Chanology was just the first real blow, and its full effect on the site wouldn't be felt until years later when it was far too late.

>You wouldn't have mentioned it if it didn't influence you to come here somehow.
I'm sure I can't convince you otherwise.

What/how was Jow Forums before?