Is he /our guy/?

Is he /our guy/?

Attached: Why-I-left-my-job-at-Google-as-a-software.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

ah another thread where we can bash his failed marriage

>why I left google
almost everyone leaves google in a few years.

that chink cuck cant stop to tell everyone that he worked for gooogle. hes very proud of that. he also thinks it makes him some kind of guru everyone should listen to.
what a wannebe and retard

>guru everyone should listen to.
He is tho, have you worked at google?

I have worked

>
>>guru everyone should listen to.
>He is tho, have you worked at google?
I've googled

Working for Google isn't that hard.
It depends where you work because being a code monkey ain't hard

another false guru exposed. His failed marriage video is just sad, I feel fir him. He honestly thought he could buy love, the fool. It's apparent how weak he is as a man

His videos are mostly about programming habits and how to make money.

Has any of his advice ever worked for you?

Obviously, getting in is the hard part.

how do you make money?

Apple """genius""" detected.

Attached: PPSmug.png (821x715, 500K)

I thought google contracted out their janitorial staff though?

Attached: 🤔.png (160x160, 12K)

He's by far the biggest jackass on YouTube.
All his arguments are completely ridiculous and based on his black/white thinking that makes all his advice only apply to himself and possibly a couple of his viewers.
He can't seem to understand the concept of nuance of people being in different situations or having different point of views, so he treats his opinions like the absolute only way to be or do things.

If you want to hear his story or his opinions, sure, watch his videos.
If you think they're going to be any useful, you'll probably be left disappointed.

>why i left my wife's bull
what did he mean by this

>his failed marriage
quick rundown?

>Is he /our guy/?
No, too boring.. talks mostly shit to fill up the 11 minute mark.

Jow Forums - technology & e-celebs

>Is he /our guy/?
are you kidding?

his wife is a gold digger

he is!
AND U CAN FUCK OFF IF YOU DONT LIKE IT!
nĭ hăo!

Attached: images.jpg (296x170, 9K)

some of his videos are pretty good, he's alright

gonna go get hired onto the custodial staff at google and quit after a week just to tell everyone I worked at google so I can be an instant expert on everything.

if he's no longer working at google, how come his youtube channel is still called "techlead" and not "former techlead"?
By this logic, he could very well rename his channel to "the happily married guy".

kek

he posted a video of him crying about his divorce a few weeks back - not sure if it's still up there

he started a video about his divorce with " i have a bit of funny news to share"
how autistic can somebody be

>that moment when he realizes he is alone in the world and just fell silent - then had to do a jump cut

Attached: the_tech_lead.png (870x820, 699K)

he has sex and money, we don't have either. He is not our nigga.

japanese wife folded 1000 times didn't like his chinese micropenis. Left him and took the kid with her.

>a macfag soýboy nip
kys

Attached: index.png (284x213, 70K)

>lost $350k
>it was a learning experience

>wife ran away with son
>considering mgtow

>japanese wife folded 1000 times

Attached: 1530748691578.jpg (549x549, 62K)

>An*Me

I keep getting his videos in my recommendations.
The guy comes off as a conceited prick, and the situation with his marriage just makes me see him as more of a fool. I do feel for him, though.

Based and redpilled

He only has money now.

BY ME

>not qt
>not wearing programming socks
>probably uses apple products
>shits on free software
Nope

literally who

Toxic workplace culture. The high salary isn't worth the stress.

Explain. Why is it toxic?
Surely it cannot be more 'toxic' than Jow Forums.
Besides aren't the Google faggots literally the ones who invented the "Perspective API" which literally tries to fight "toxicity" with machine learning?

His entire channel is mostly sarcasm with some very basic advice sprinkled in between. It figures user wouldn't find it funny since lots of you guys are assburgers

Why did his wife left him?
He is ex Google employee whats not to love?

jap chicks are turned off when you don't work 12 hours a day because it's so normal over there.

wife probably got tired of him mentioning that he worked at google every waking moment

i audibly laughed

Melonpan is /our guy/.

>trying to stay relevant with daily threads on Jow Forums

I remember when the breakup video was posted here a few weeks ago, he was saying something about how he would "apologize" by buying his wife material items.

So it would seem that he has no concept of actually apologizing through a conversation. If he's just throwing gifts at somebody to "make up" for things, and sees nothing wrong with that, maybe he lacks empathy and communication skills. Or emotional awareness in general.

Attached: 1565714044062.jpg (342x456, 42K)

Nigga literally can't shut up about being an ex-googler for 5 minutes. Stockholm syndrome.

But were you the tech lead?

Who the fuck is this guy?

No, ching chong, your not our guy. GTFO

Lmao looks like markiplier if he got even more gooked up.

HAHHAAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAH

Hes doing it for the views

He looks like his breath smells very bad