1. Clear your cookies

1. Clear your cookies
2. Go to YouTube's front page
3. Click any video
4. Scroll to the comments
5. See how many comments you can find that look like pic related
Is YouTube procedurally generating these comments to generate engagement?

Attached: chrome_X6xppSILte.png (387x164, 10K)

more examples

Attached: chrome_sFyZme5X4f.png (338x273, 16K)

another

Attached: chrome_gvFXGAlQqM.png (407x116, 11K)

one more

Attached: chrome_1tSRUgIpOf.png (553x224, 19K)

No, it's most likely redditors trying to be funny and normalfags doing the same when they see the amount of likes they get. It's a common brainless meme spreading like a virus
>chrome
Yikers

So close to the truth, yet so far away from understanding.

Attached: 1546610319522.jpg (636x773, 32K)

That's probably just how NPCs aka sheep aka lemmings aka neurotypicals talk.
You may be onto something though.

That would make sense, but this is at a huge scale. Look at the number of likes on those comments. I honestly don't believe these comments have been written by people.

>us pop. 500 million
20k are just 0.004% of population, it's not that big

Honestly, AI generated comments look more natural than what you've posted at this point.

>no one:
>Absolutely no one
>YouTube algorithm: Racoon eating grapes

Attached: 1537506237052.jpg (225x225, 8K)

This

Occam's Razor; there's just a lot of basic retarded normies out there

IQsub60

no one:
absolutely nobody:
not a single human soul:
OP: im a faggot

go back to twitter, retards

I've noticed this shit too. Almost every damn video has people parroting shitty normie meme formats like these. Maybe you're onto something with these being bots but I really just think that it's preteens and normies attempting reddit tier humor

Are you really asking that here? On a site where a significant number of posts are just "based", "cringe", "dilate", "yikes" or similar endlessly regurgitated garbage?

>Nobody:
>Autist who just discovered memes:

No, it's just retarded brainless zoomer redditor memes for other dumb zoomer redditors
'member when people actually put effort into making quality memes, not just slapping some text on a movie frame?

Attached: 7r6hwixupt511.jpg (633x758, 31K)

I've done the same thing in my native language and the comments just look exactly like typical FB/IG idiots. Admittedly there are far less memes that can be sprouted.

>shits on normie memes
>posts normie meme wojak

I miss foul bachelor frog.

This one is probably the lest funny comment you'll see on every video

oh the irony...

Like if you cry everytime.

the absolute state of Jow Forumstechnology

Bretty gay thread

>reading youtube comments at all

off yourself nigger.

Attached: really_misato.jpg (549x465, 33K)

Maybe you could call these comments a cluster of bots that run the same program.

Dial8

>actually watching the video and not simply going to youtube to read the comments
lol pleb

This. It's shitty teen and reddit humor. Don't believe me? Look at r/teenagers. Same thing.

>how many normie comments do you want?
>yes

It's reddit zoomer humor, all the college freshmen are like this too, i'm so fucking sick

The same shit is happening in 4chins. If you look deep enough you can find a pattern of "What did she mean by this?" or "Do you think you will come to X Y" threads. When the redpill hits you actually question why you're here in the first place and leave, when this happens in mass, engagement has to be generated so the website appears "populated" and "hip" to keep you hooked.

Attached: 1535579387519.jpg (750x1000, 77K)

Oh right, I forgot to add that kind of comment into my fucknormies.md list.

it's the 'humor' of nigger cattle

>having comments loaded in the first place

Yes, Alphabet has been very clear about their desire to program people.

>1. Clear your cookies
you're not fooling me into losing the old youtube layout again.

i see posts like that on here too. sometimes it feels like i'm just talking to a bunch of robots

user, these are just shitty zoomer comments. not bots.

It's a super easy text-ready meme format that gets a lot of updoots. Every meme dies, and this one will, too. Remember "my face when" comments? That is now this,

Humans adopt all sorts of bizarre behaviour to attain social approval.
Not much different from the fags posting garbage like frogshit, wojaks,"based" and shit forced memes like Sneed on 4channel