What 2080ti card is this? Has the 8 pins on the end instead of the side?

What 2080ti card is this? Has the 8 pins on the end instead of the side?

Attached: 4DABD042-D2C5-497E-9281-B8E25B47981C.jpg (4032x3024, 646K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msi.com/page/warranty
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140511012324AACPwat
bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1469248-REG/zotac_zt_t20810j_10p_gaming_geforce_rtx_2080.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just bumping once, Trying to setup a watercooling loop for my friends card here but I don't even know what it is.

>terrible quality pic
>blue
>odd angle
>not just opening up the case and examining the GPU for model number
>northern hemisphere tilted toward the sun

If you are unable to identify hardware and lack the knowledge of how to do so, then you have absolutely no business installing custom loops, hell you shouldnt even be touching the inside of a computer.

I already have taken it out, the cooler on it says aero which is only the 2080 8gs. I can't find any information on the model number.

it says it in device manager holy shit fucking retard

I have the fucking model number I’m not trying to find it. Are you guys brain damaged. Can’t find information on the number.

>Can’t find information on the number.
Is it some fake chink shit card then, how's that even possible?

I don’t even know, here’s a better picture

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 3.84M)

Msi rtx 2080ti

Wanna tell me why the PCIe 8 pins are in a different spot than every single other 2080 to?

There are 7 models of 2080 Ti I know made by Msi. Shouldn't be too difficult finding out if you compare the model numbers.

And not a single one of them as a cob like this

Also, if you scan that barcode with your phone, maybe something interesting will show up?

Show the fans retard

Single blower fan that says msi aero on it which I stated earlier is only for 8G 2080’s which is why I’m confused

Might not be genuine since the serial number doesn't match the criteria :thonk:
msi.com/page/warranty

Attached: s6Of5E3.png (986x385, 157K)

Clearly not a ti

Install gpu z you brainlet

Gpu-z sees it as a ti also you can count 11 chips on the board if you weren’t mentally handicapped

How OP? We fucking can't see anything

>Gpu-z sees it as a ti
So it's a chink fake

Neat. Some ITX builders would like this

dude boot the fucking pc, use gpu z and if it gives you something retarded then your friend probably got chinked lmao.

Attached: gpu-z.gif (404x523, 29K)

Maybe updating the driver will help

Does it actually perform like a 2080 ti should? Run a bench or something.

Post a picture of the front of the card , looking at a good angle towards the power connections.

Do you think they printed or got an adapter of some sort for the card? Is there anyplace to unscrew the plastic shield or seems like it may have been unscrewed before?

Downloading heaven right now

Hey OP,

Look at what I found:

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140511012324AACPwat

Can you show the fans?

Ok heaven at 1440p ultra I got 5000

Upon investigation of this situation for the Gt 210, it looks like a re-branded graphics card made for the company who pre-built the PC. While it actually may be a 2080 Ti actually, the proprietary card style may be what you have.

I'm also seeing the "RU" indicator which is a quality seal on a PCB that usually isn't seen by the consumer (internal component) - I saw one while running across an article of a deconstruct of my Logitech Mx Master Mouse. The "RU" symbol may mean it wasn't meant to be 'exposed' - such as in an enclosed PC build that came straight from a manufactured pre-built, not intending to 'be on display'.

So - maybe it's chink. but it actually may be a correct card albeit non-typical.

You should probably google around and see what other 2080 tis get with those settings.
If the numbers match up then is probably right.
I'm guessing it's a region specific model or something meant for prebuilts.

I honestly don't know how you people manage to breathe.
The OEM PCB for the 2080Ti (Read: not FE, but the version for system integrators and people like HP or Dell) has two 8-pins at the back.
Here's a link to a Zotac 2080Ti with this PCB:
bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1469248-REG/zotac_zt_t20810j_10p_gaming_geforce_rtx_2080.html

OP's seems to be manufactured by MSI, but it's exactly the same design.
TL;DR: It's legit.

Attached: 1563800505_IMG_1221088.jpg (500x500, 104K)

So how different is it from the FE PCB? Will a FE waterblock fit on it? Also thanks man.

msi doesn't have a blower 2080 ti thought