I was banned from a Discord server a couple years ago. To this day, for whatever reason, my IP is still banned...

I was banned from a Discord server a couple years ago. To this day, for whatever reason, my IP is still banned. I have cleared my data, gotten a VPN, created a new account, all that stuff. No matter what, I am still banned. Any suggestions on how to bypass this?

Attached: discord.png (3126x2249, 50K)

Just buy a pass, bro.

Make a new account on your phone, and use mobile data. It's a different IP address. You can easily get back into the server, but make sure you have a profile picture and wait a couple of days or else those faggots will think you're just an alt account and ban you instantly.

sounds like they may have implemented a hardware id ban. So aside from getting a new mobo/gpu i'd buy an account.

The invite is probably just expired lol

What kind of pass?

Tried it. Still banned.

>d*scord
Fuck off back to

Bump.

you wouldn't need to get new hardware to bypass a hwid ban.

Even on my phone using mobile data it registers as a ban.

Why go through all the trouble of forcing your way into a community you're not welcome in?

That doesn't make any sense, mobile data should be dynamic. Have you tried a mac spoof at all?

you would need to use a browser without your cookies associated as well as a new IP and that would be enough.
don't register the new account with any connecting info, either.

t. joined discords after being banned

>mac spoof
discord doesn't know your mac address... wtf
OP is just being retarded and either misunderstanding an invite link or is just trying to make a new account with the same browser he normally uses and its associated cookies

Any IP my account sends traffic from gets all alts flagged immediately due to some fun I had with bots. Uninstall discord from your phone and desktop, roll a new IP for your phone and tether. Use a clean browser and should work.

as alternative to what? skype? fucking IRC?
discord is great

>discord is great

Enjoy your trannies, furry mods, chink data collection, selectively enforced TOS, ram usage 4 times of my OS, install size of even worse, constant service interruptions etc etc

Attached: 9213658.jpg (390x470, 43K)

Also they'll just delete your account for no reason. Not even an email. Then, when you submit a support request they say they won't reinstate the account.

>Enjoy your trannies, furry mods
thanks
>chink data collection
desu, there is nothing that is not being logged online today
>selectively enforced TOS
so what
>ram usage 4 times of my OS
unused ram is wasted money c: 250mb is not bad
>install size of even worse
>200mb, seriously. just get a new computer, man.
>constant service interruptions
i was an early adopter and i can count dropped calls on one hand
>Also they'll just delete your account for no reason.
cool story, again. never happendet to me
>Also they'll just delete your account for no reason.
probably for the better, judging by your post

>desu, there is nothing that is not being logged online today
Bad argument to willingly surrender your data.
>unused ram is wasted money c:
You would not have bought that ram in the first place if not for the inefficient winjeet software
>i was an early adopter and i can count dropped calls on one hand
I sometimes need two hands to count days with dropped messages and dogshit slow image proxying a week. My account little over 4 years old now, I can say it is not a reliable service.
>250mb
>200mb, seriously. just get a new computer, man.
Pretty sure it was more, but that already is a ridiculous amount for a fucking chat program. My linux install with xorg takes 150M after boot. Your god damn chat program is significantly larger than a god damn modern day OS. There is no excuse for that.
>so what
>cool story, again. never happendet to me
>probably for the better, judging by your post
Ive had all of this happen to my friends, yet my account is fine, regards . I've done shit to discord that could easily get me in legal trouble, but because I avoid any contact with their mod team my damn main account is fine. Makes me fucking mad to see my friends accounts nuked from misgendering a tranny.