Just went up 20 bucks a month feom 150mbps with 1tb cap to gb fiber with no cap. What am i in for?

Just went up 20 bucks a month feom 150mbps with 1tb cap to gb fiber with no cap. What am i in for?

Attached: 26732.png (400x400, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.comcast.com/-/media/Files/FEDCM-MIG/Batch-2/PDF/pages/Corporate/Customers/Policies/HighSpeedInternetAUP/ENG_Acceptable-Use-Policy-for-XFINITY-Internet-final-effective-March-1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dropped them because of that and switched to an LTE modem. $35 a month and okay enough speeds to fuck up the Xfinity Monopoly in my area.

imagine paying for internet lol

Imagine not owning your own house lol

Where do you live op?

In a major city in florida. Still waiting for it to kick in my speeds are the same. Got off the phone about 20 minutes ago but i imagine things are slow on a sunday night

Miami

>traffic shaping
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Garbage and cucked.
>not even allowed to host your own anything
HAHAHAHAHAH

cdn.comcast.com/-/media/Files/FEDCM-MIG/Batch-2/PDF/pages/Corporate/Customers/Policies/HighSpeedInternetAUP/ENG_Acceptable-Use-Policy-for-XFINITY-Internet-final-effective-March-1.pdf

These things dont matter to me

>I don’t need these things so no one does. It’s okay for corporations to fuck me in the ass

Im not here to advocate for your needs

Lick the boot harder bro

Dont like it dont buy it, pinko

ISPs literally have monopolies and you’re supporting the monopolistic practices and unfair consumer ones too.

Cope

How does Roberts’ ass taste bro?

Xfinity has gigabit fiber?

Where?

In 40 states apprently. Its new to my area. Fuckers didnt update my modem though, waiting for a call back from tech support so i can get my real speeds

i remeber when i first got 1gbps internet

it was fun for like 2 weeks then i didn't give a fuck anymore

If they didn't update your modem, it's not fiber.

Fiber doesn't use a modem.

You're still using cable DOCSIS, just with gigabit download.

It's still a copper connection, not fiber.

You have 30-40mbps upload, because your copper doesn't have the bandwidth to do full gigabit up and down, like you would get with fiber.

My area has 1gbps as well, but their competitor ISP is fiber, and so I use them instead.

Attached: 8532483236.png (350x200, 20K)

>Im not here to advocate for your needs
Absolutely based response

Damn. You are right. Apparently i have to rent their equipment for 15 a month to get the ulimited cap. Fuckin sales rep lied to me. Guess i will just pay it my current rounter is trash

yeah this pretty much.

Attached: VZ-fiber.jpg (370x214, 13K)

Yall right it is docsis. It all makes sense now