Lock screen and leave desk for a few minutes

>lock screen and leave desk for a few minutes
>come back to pic related
>hours of unsaved work lost and now I have to sit while Windows update takes its sweet ass time
>lol lets have default settings that allow automatic reboots in the middle of a business day with no confirmation\
Is this what Windows users call productivity?

Attached: 00_lead_image_configuring_update.png (650x300, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3spnGnavWFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not turning updates off
idiots

>not using ltsc and
idiots

works on my machine

>being a winjeet

Attached: 1566773633324.jpg (1024x1024, 103K)

can't
LTSC does it too moron

how the fuck have you not at least turned on metered connection?
how long has W10 been out and you still don't know how to grab it by the balls?
>imagine being so dense you can't even google your own problems

it doesn't
works on my machine

>cant
turn off the service you dipshit

>not saving every 5 minutes / whenever you leave your desk
do winjeets really?

works on my machine

>can't

>cuck apologist defending forced updates

Jesus you people make me sick.

It turns back on

>hit the "postpone" button everyday because you are a lazy fatfuck neckbeard that can't get up from the chair while the system updates
>REEEEEEEEEEE FUCK WINDOWS THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!
KYS

Attached: file.png (400x436, 537K)

>being too fucking retarded to turn off win10 updates
Jesus you people make me sick.

I shouldn't have to do any of that though

How retarded do you have to be to not know how to turn off or at the very least opt out of the targeted ring or delay Windows Updates?

>defending an OS that reboots without permission
Windows cucks

>smartphones
>made people dumb

okay winjeet. I save every chance I get AND dont have to worry about forced updates.

Imagine having hours of unsaved work and not saving even once, holy kek.

does it really
you can change the imagepath in registry too

mine never does that :)

>Not saving your work anytime you walk away from it, just in fucking case.
This is just as much your fault as it is the forced updates, let's be honest with ourselves here.

i was under the impression that the original poster was merely describing a hypothetical scenario

My computer hasn't updated without my permission in over a year. They've fixed that problem.

I see the update available in the shutdown menu, and usually put it off for around 2 weeks.

youtube.com/watch?v=3spnGnavWFg

>not using Pro at the very fucking least
>not using Enterprise
>not using LTSC
Come on now.

>hours of unsaved work lost and now I have to sit while Windows update takes its sweet ass time
pretty much any program nowadays autosaves in intervals of minutes in addition to saving on changes and manual saving.

Look OP, you gotta stop being so negative about windows, don't you hear the helpful posters on g/g

all you gotta do is turn off windows defender, stop forced updates, and pirate a version of windows that's not available to the general public and is only available to enterprises and was designed for fucken atm machines

If you do this, you'll realize that windoes is so much better than lunex

This is what smart productive people with money do,

Attached: images.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Literally doesn't happen on LTSC.

This is completely your fault for assuming any modicum of common sense was applied to the design process of windows. obviously you should have just turned updates off, in one of the various convoluted and rarely effective ways that differs between feature updates.

it's not m$'s fault you lost hours of work due to an anti-pattern. It's common knowledge that windows just werks.

also have you heard about the great new browser Microsoft Edge? We've made it your default browser for you since it was clearly a mistake that it wasn't before.

we also uninstalled some other software for you that was clearly a mistake on your part, like classic shell and some of your drivers.

We're happy you're here.

Attached: 1464992541003.jpg (2358x2009, 1.08M)