Why would you ever use an OS that locks you into one manufacturer's hardware and software?

Why would you ever use an OS that locks you into one manufacturer's hardware and software?

Attached: macoshero.jpg (1200x939, 54K)

Because all other software is garbage.

bad b8

fpbp

Adobe Photoshop isn't made by Apple bro.

>let's make another thread to hate on Apple because I have nothing more useful to do with my life than hating on consumer products
Why the fuck are you thinking so much about Apple? You know it's true. Tell me why. Why the fuck are you thinking so much about Apple? Why not just ignore it you fucked up imbecile.
Because you love it and you hate yourself for it.
You want to own Apple products but you can't afford them.
Apple is in your head every day and it drives you crazy because you can barely afford food.

Attached: 1562513424446.png (450x399, 211K)

fagOS software is so shit, apple bans their own employees from using it

Attached: 1557966883222.jpg (644x1049, 215K)

Because everyone claims it's fashionable and the best and the tech YouTubers all use Macs but then when a power user tries to use one they find it's a total waste of money and time

If your a video producer or audio engineer they work great. Plus, with parallels you can run windows in a sandbox where it can't be the disease it really is.

well that's the fucking thing, Logic Pro and Final Cut Pro are the only software for it

If we ever get MacOS on 3rd party machines with real big boy specs for reasonable prices then I will be happy. The OS is great, except for Finder not being as good as Explorer. It's shitty because the best machines use the worst OS and the worst machines use the best OS. Bad timeline.

If "your" a video producer or audio engineer, macs are completely unusable shit.

Attached: 1554163058090.png (658x951, 144K)

Not true, only Final Cut is complete garbage, After Effects runs perfectly fine.
>Unironically using Casey Neistat to make a point.
The absolute state of (you)

The only hope for Macs is the 16'' Pro that MAY be coming out soon. Other than that they are irredeemably bad

>macs have been throttling, overheating, defective shit for 2 decades, b-b-b-buuttt MAYBE next year they'll be great!!11
What causes someone to end up like this?

Attached: 1545855954916.jpg (453x604, 55K)

I'm just being hopeful. My first Mac was the 2019 Air and I returned it. I want a laptop that can do my work and DOESN'T have Windows because I don't want to game.

>I'm just being delusional
Fixed.

I mean sure, I'll keep using my obnoxious Razer machine if I have to but I don't enjoy it. And no other Windows laptop has as big a trackpad, as good a keyboard, or as good a screen

>ban
i don't think you know what that word means

>toilet
i don't think you know what that word means

Piss off
If apple continued to make macs with powerPC processors I would've bought the hardware and removed MacOS or dual-booted

because some people are just braindead slaves and prefer to stay that way.

>people

Attached: 1540784647796.jpg (996x954, 319K)

>OS designed around not having right click
pure trash

>i dont use the Gentoo Linux
>i no like
state puppet

Attached: bait.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Just right clicked using my mouse on my MacBook Pro. Memes from 2 decades ago show only show that you get all of your tech information from YouTube, video game playing zoomer faggot.

did I say that right click didn't exist on mac? where are your context menus located? I use it every day you retard

You can right click all day long with the same functionality or, if using the track pad, click with two fingers. Lot of issues with Mac, but this isn't one of them.

rent free

because it was installed on my laptop when i bought it