*crack* *sip*

Now this was a good fucking phone. Peak aesthetics.

Attached: 159525f047c57bb082ae79f36fbed129.jpg (1726x1306, 369K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E0f54DmA4Os?t=40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good times.

Attached: image.png (600x500, 483K)

Still have one around somewhere. The cameras are notoriously shit. You were lucky to get one that didn't have a pink tint to every photo.

>intel in a phone
Forgot that used to be a thing. I remember the performance was always shitty but considering they had to translate all the ARM instructions on the fly they could have been much worse

Excuse me niggers?

Attached: HTCP4350_1.jpg (507x629, 86K)

The Ultrapixel meme almost killed an otherwise perfect outing.

>durr now let me post my 3310 and my walkie talkie and my two cans tied with a string

I'd unironically get another m7 or m8 with a better camera and modern specs. I fucking loved those speakers and the look of those phones

Attached: Ericsson_T28s.jpg (3445x3300, 1.84M)

HTC's last gasp as a relevant phone maker. Amazing fall after they had been so dominant in the early Android days.

Agree, though this was a little better.

Attached: 030509785.jpg (2832x4032, 1.27M)

It's why I bought an Axon 7 and have used it for 3 years.

Ahem

Attached: Sony Ericsson-w810-image-1435234047.jpg (500x500, 52K)

Bullshit. That was a garbage phone. It was absolutely shitty aside from its looks

Fun fact: I got that phone for playing around with, and someone even ported android 9 onto it. It runs very well and even runs some windows programs in wine but the 1GB ram is a problem.

It was Nice but a bit underpowered for gaymen, The peak phones are Google's shit with your own ROM.

based.
htc was the stuff back then with the m7 and m8.

>his phone doesn't have a windshield wiper
youtu.be/E0f54DmA4Os?t=40

Truly the ThinkPad of Android phones

had both and both where one of the easier mainstream androids to use a custom rom with
but the main problem of non replaceable battery killed both for me

Can you swap battery without tools?
Does it have a 4k uhd 16 mega pixel wide angle camera?
No?
It's shit.
Lg g5 best phone ever invented.

Attached: lg-g5-preview-first-19.jpg (770x578, 41K)

Last Android I owned before I switched to iOS lel

Attached: 1BF12BAF-580C-4067-8309-AC95EA9DC430.gif (285x190, 426K)

Dubs
Looks neat, I'm just concerned that these contact points will loosen with time and you will accidentally unplug your battery.

idk. not OP but my dad has been using a LG G5 since it's release and has been fine for him.

Had a G3 several years ago and absolutely loved it. Them ambidextrous controls and excellent camera were cherry. Switched to iOS for a few years, and back to the G8 for this year. The G8 is fucking trash. I don't go bareback on phones, and a screen protector absolutely muffles the sound. It has a dedicated "Hey NSA" button that I wish I could remap, no root support (yet), and little by way of compelling features that my G3 didn't have. I feel like I got punished for being loyal to a brand I had a good experience with. I am honestly considering getting a G3/G5 secondhand and installing Lineage or something onto it.

ZenFone 2 (which is also with Intel processor) has VT-x for whatever reason, so you can even run Windows in VM.

Same
Still using my g5
It still has the best camera on the market for smartphones and that's really saying something considering phones have 3 or 4 rear cameras now
I have 2 batteries and I've only had to carry them both for visits to places I take lots of photo and video
As a man, that's almost never
It's fantastic

Literally me.

Attached: zoomer.gif (652x562, 626K)

He's correct though. Try opening one up and you'll see.
Also HTC designs suck, they always get some details wrong

Are there any recent ROMs for this? I'm thinking about dusting mine off.

I'm using one right now. I agree but the battery life sucks ass.

I sometimes miss it, bros.

Attached: droid 3.jpg (3264x1952, 711K)

>excuse me my HTC phone is ringing
Was this the most cringe attempt at advertising?

I’m I changed it’s battery last month after almost 5 years using the old one, it’s not hard and took me around 1.5 hours, tricky a little yes but overall easy. Now the battery last time I checked lasted 3 days and still like 15%.
What I love about this phone, besides how easy to unlock/ customize it, etc. is it never lags until now, I can’t believe it, how technologically is outdated and still works fine as a daily driver, make me believe that all these 12gb that killed such device is actually useless and needed by try hard children or gaymers.
Man, I remember that phone release, how everyone was mesmerized by that 3D weather thing, fuck I feel old, it’s 10 years already.

Attached: 02E73152-1BF1-462C-8827-FED54FD9F149.jpg (4032x3024, 2.82M)

BlackBerry Classic
OS 10

All the Lumia phones were peak aesthetic imo

I still use the htc one m8 to this day

you sound like more of an iphone guy to me

I liked the early HTCs with the trackball.

It's not for whatever reason. They already had the architecture in there from the main parent and basically slimmed down the profiles to fit a mobile device. There's old ass instruction sets from the 80s that are probably still supported on the phone only because it's cheaper to include them than to redesign the chip without it

*boot loops*

god I remember I used to lust over the lumia 800 back in 2011 or something when I was a pennyless teen
good times

Trackball was okay but optical sensor was GOAT

Attached: 816J2VqS+8S._SL1500_.jpg (767x1500, 125K)

*crack*
Indeed. This phone was slippery as fuck

This but w660i
And this but samsung g551

>shintel inside
ew

Attached: moto-g.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

No, this is what peak phone design looks like. Give it a bigger screen and more RAM and it's still usable today.

Attached: 2019-08-26-11-50-46-1.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

I'm using pic related

feelscomfy

i'm a retard

;_;

Attached: 1317.jpg (1224x968, 168K)

Loved this phone. Massive step up from Samsung galaxy s2.

still the best phone I've ever owned

Never had it, regret not getting one at the time

What the hell happened to them?

agreed, this is the only kind of touch screen phones which are actually usable, you can actually type on them because it has a physical keyboard and they're more portable than these oversized shits

Still using mine, though probably gonna upgrade by the end of the year as the battery is pretty much fucked

In terms of aesthetics, for sure.

I had this, it was nice

>Ericsson
Damn, it's been a while

LG KS360 was like the poor man's sidekick, but the aesthetic was so much better,

Attached: 5.jpg (550x507, 47K)

This was peak phone design

Attached: motorola-droid-turbo-3.jpg (596x767, 86K)

Worst one of the gen especially with that garbage camera. You only remember it being good because dumb utubers wanted """(((premium)))""" feeling soda can material. The retarded capacitive navbar layout and glued on speaker grills were also absolutely retarded.

Phones with sharp edges and borderless sides look much better to me than the notch and hole stuff being pushed these days.
The Razer phone is still the closest to my ideal phone design

>random noname Android bullshit

Attached: 1564343443703.gif (200x229, 880K)

>random noname
zoomer detected