You Guys are too Paranoid w/ Email

Unless your name is either Peter Files or Ali Bomcar I don't care about what messages you're writing. Just what are you worried about?

You're nobody important, quit kidding yourselves lol. I'm just trying to stop degeneracy from ensuing and you should support me 100% otherwise you're a degenerate as well.

Attached: download.png (262x161, 10K)

Glow in the dark detected

Keep coping. Your life isn't as valuable as you think

Keep glowing

Attached: 7cfc4f63a845d6f88b8a84ffa12c95aa.gif (231x326, 1.77M)

>You're nobody important,
Good, then no one has any reason to see any of my data if I don't want them to. So why don't they just fuck off?

>the boomer FBI
>the Zoomer encryption

hand in your guns, knives
unlock your doors
keep your windows open
park on the street
use simple passwords
what are you afraid of?

Even if you are correct, me using encrypted email protects others who use encrypted email. Furthermore, you are taking what is a natural born right to privacy, and talking about "need." This is a logical fallacy known as "begging the question."

>If you have nothing to hide why don't you give up your Facebook password?

Attached: KO4aW_d.jpg (500x410, 24K)

>"natural born right"
Sure thing bud. Also, your encryption means nothing if most of your contacts are using, you know, normal email providers like gmail and the like.

Is your name Peter Files by chance? I gotta check if you're doing anything a Peter Files would do. I would just gloss over the irrelevant parts of your life.

Nice fallacy faggot. Just becase you are asked to give up some privacy doesn't mean you gotta relinquish the notion in its entirety. Only a straight up implet would think that

>Sure thing bud. Also, your encryption means nothing if most of your contacts are using, you know, normal email providers like gmail and the like.

They do, over enigmail, which uses strong cryptographic algorithms like BrainPool. Guess what, it works over gmail.

Google decided to build the most massive webmail platform and just let everyone use it because that's how nice they are.
They easily pay for this vast system with a little text ad at the top of the page, and nothing else.
Their motive for this extremely costly endeavor had nothing to do with obtaining everyone's private communications, billing notifications, contacts, and God knows what other information can be gleaned from your emails. They certainly would never do anything unethical with that power.

Attached: 1024px-Gmail_Icon.svg.png (1024x1024, 26K)

>just forward your info to the alphabet soup agencies bro

Strong encryption and privacy will come to you but only if you reply "thanks Mr Glowie" to this post

Attached: c1o998i194w21.jpg (1442x812, 128K)

>72480353
thanks mr glowie

>Sure thing bud. Also, your encryption means nothing if most of your contacts are using, you know, normal email providers like gmail and the like.
Your ignorance on the subject of encryption is both stunning and brave. Since you referenced "normal email providers," I will respond with encrypted email providers that work around this.

Protonmail and Tutanota both offer the ability to keep your emails to others on their servers. What you need to do is tell the recipient the password you will be using. Then, when you send an encrypted email to, say, gmail, all the gmail address will get is a message that they have received an email sent by tutanota or PM, and give them a link. When they click on that link, they are taken to Tutanota's website, where they will enter in that password, and the encrypted message will be decrypted for them.

fish hook meme

>having no fantasies of becoming important
thats what its all about, the future, just in case. you live a sad life

Attached: 930b26b19146d1d8c8fcf4e1e294c7a5a4d93b98f91debc51363c212a99c2d53.png (412x425, 284K)

>Be nobody
>Working at Starbucks
>One day the glowies knock on my door
>Ask me to cooperate in an operation
>They want me to add some pill to a guys drink, a regular apparently
>Said they found me in the database with a few keywords
>I'm free to decline but then they threatened to release my 4chins posting history, loli browsing and suspicious timed onahole purchase
>Everyone will know I like cunny
>As for them, they can trivially find another willing participant
Fuck glowies and fuck jannies
Fight them with encryption at every level even if you're """boring"""

thanks Mr Glowie

So is your beef with someone peeping over your shoulder while you're emailing?

Again, the whole encrption thing is pointless if the provider has the ability to decrypt your shit. Nothing's changed other than a few extra obstacles to tickle your placebo. Entirely unneeded.

>enjoys cartoon cp
ok Peter Filito.

Because I gain nothing from cleartext emails and only gain or stay neutral with encrypted. It's that simple.
Nobody is entitled to reading my shit.

>You're nobody important, quit kidding yourselves lol.
You don't need to be important if you're automatically being recorded and cataloged.
You know the deal. "Give me six lines written by the most honest man in the world, and I will find enough in them to hang him" and all of that jazz.
Imagine what you could do with someone's full list of emails, with shit being automatically searched for and targets basically picked from at random (because again, there's too much shit for someone to actually look through everything and like you said, you're nobody important). Purchase history. Other people who might be red-flags (or other people who would be red-flagged by communicating with you). Etc, etc.

You're glowing.

> doesn't care about my messages
> is actively persuading me to support his interest in my messages

>this and protonmail post pops up within a few minutes of each others
hmm...

Hi Killroy
Killroy Was Here

Wtf are you gaining from encryption? Satisfaction?

I can let you encrypt your shit, but I can still access your shit if I wanted to. There's no difference at all.

How about we have a separate messages from their sensitive content and have the sensitive content only referenced through a link to a secured portal?

I didn't write the other shit thread. Hope that calms your skeptic boner

This.
I have nothing illegal in my emails and nothing to necessarily hide. However, I don't like knowing that an entity like Google is scanning all my emails, parsing that data and creating a profile on me. Why do they need to know what I buy and who I talk to? What if I share minor piracy related items and one day that info gets into the wrong hands and they come after me. Trusting Google with all of my emails containing personal,health, shopping habits, travel, browsing Activity, account information, is just plain unnecessary.