Accidentally spend 34 dollars on a service I forgot to cancel for the last 4 months

>accidentally spend 34 dollars on a service I forgot to cancel for the last 4 months

Attached: 1487995372101.jpg (640x480, 31K)

not as bad as the guy who spend 22k on a forgotten xbox live subscription

Doesn't he check his bank account?

Not as bad as the guy who spent like 14BTC on a pizza back in like 2008

amazon used to offer me month-long prime trials, so when I had a bunch of stuff to buy I'd take it for the free shipping and then cancel right before they'd start to bill me. Now they don't offer that anymore, they want me to pay two bucks for a one-week trial.

oh shit i remember that

mfw back in 2016 I was too anxious to cancel my netflix account because i didn’t know the password nor have access to the email on the account and let it charge me for 4 months before i got the gusto to call my bank and get the transaction blocked

Attached: 509C2D04-84E5-412D-924C-128EEB057199.jpg (1124x821, 114K)

You fuckers don't understand how shit like this works.

>Lol at the faggots that spend $xx on a meal back in 1900's, if they had bought sp500 shares they would be millionaires

The dude that bought that pizza did more for Buttcoin awareness and thus it's success than anyone else.

>Had a gym sub to LA Fitness for $50 a month
>Gym was fine but I ended up moving to an area where there was no LA Fitness in a 50 mile radius
>Go in person and cancel
>They give me the run around about doing so, tell me I have to send a fucking letter to corporate (It was 2017 for fuck's sake) with a 3 week turn around
>Tell them to get fucked. Signing up required no such thing
>"Well sir we'll just keep charging the attached account until you get the approval number for cancellation from corporate"
>Back away from the counter and call my credit card that the account is linked to
>Tell them to freeze all charges from that gym and that they're stealing money from me, so run an investigation on money being stolen
>Employee calls manager who runs over to ask what's wrong
>They let me cancel my account with them within 2 minutes and a couple taps on their keyboards

Ain't no motherfucker gonna get my money without my say so

>log into amazon on uni campus network
>instantly get offered one year free prime trial sponsored by durex™
>set date in calender to cancel in time
only reason i use prime currently and i have 0 intention to pay for it.

These all feel trivial compared to being a worthless alcoholic who spends $50 a week on a substance thus offers no worthwhile return.

Attached: 1527127471610.gif (700x704, 295K)

and the guy who payed 10k for some shitty bootcamp coding lessons

alpha as fuck user. thats how its done. beta drones this website is infested with should take notes.

Sauce?

I remember spending about $1000 on cable tv I never watched and never got around to cancelling.

and then you woke up?

Rip cash
F

big if true

yikes

>alcoholic who spends $50 a week
That's still a pretty marginal habit.