Tell me, Jow Forums, what exactly is wrong with iPhones?

Tell me, Jow Forums, what exactly is wrong with iPhones?

Attached: image.jpg (1242x2688, 790K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.apple.com/en-us/HT208079
iphone.appleinsider.com/articles/18/10/03/apple-now-blocks-ios-app-backups-but-you-can-do-something-about-it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

botnet
>but muh googlel
lineageos

No newpipe

how do you Jow Forums on iphone

I downloaded the chan from appvalley

Nothing at all.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2436, 393K)

Based.
>1125x2436
XS?

The ridiculous amount of wasted space on the top and bottom

They fucking deleted theChan.

that's where the camera goes, silly!

literally just download it again retard it's easy as shit

It's a prison.

They removed it from my purchased apps list.

>he doesn’t backup his ipas
How does it feel being retarded

Also the beta 2.0 version is gone.
I have the app on my older tablet but they fucking REMOVED IPA syncing from iTunes. How the fuck do I transfer this to my newer devices?

Horrible implementation of the camera that will go down as one of the worst design trends of the late 2010s. The gesture based home button is also inferior to the three button android navbar that hides itself in fullscreen apps. Samsung did it best with the capacitive home button that's basically a pressure sensitive button under the screen.

this. how to ipa sync in current year

Tell me, iJeet, what exactly is wrong with shitting in a toilet?

Attached: 1554577626134.jpg (643x960, 255K)

They're okay if you want a genuinely retard-proof phone. And five years of official support is pretty good for a product.

they offer worse hardware and software for much higher price. how is this even a question?? there will always be retards who prefer to pay for a logo and needs justifying for doing so.

>he doesn’t know about Apple configurator
LOL

They are expensive.

No they didn't. miui and one plus gestures are way better ;)

holy shit retard imagine not being able to use cydia compactor or appvalley in current year
it's literally the same as downloading an android apk

You mean 363 days.

Attached: 1541215167986.png (994x961, 335K)

I'll check it out, it better not be one of those shitware pajeet pay to unlock real sync programs.

>2017
Desperation

If you really don’t know what Apple configurator is then kill yourself dumb motherfucker, it’s literally made by Apple. You clearly have no business on this board.

>cydia impactor
>app becomes unlaunchable after the codesigning is revoked
>for free developer accounts: 2 days

>lagPhone X has been bricked for a year already

you could buy an Android phone for 1/4 the price that is way better and just change it out after 2-3 years. then you saved a lot of money and also got a new phone instead of clinging to the same shit for 5 years lol.

I have an iPhone XS Max and I sell my iPhone every year days before the launch of the new ones, paying only $100-$200/year for an upgrade.

>can't play webms natively

VLC

>iOS
>multiple people working on a jailbreak, tons of support and help from the community; people offered literally thousands of dollars to find a working jailbreak on r/jailbreak. bounty for iOS 12.1.4 on A12 bionic hit $213000 CAD recently
>Android
>your phone model has an xda forum with a thread where a pajeet found an exploit through adb that was patched a couple months ago
iOS jailbreak 12.4 for A12 bionic is literally 99% done and is probably dropping when I wake up tomorrow. iPhones, in an amazing display of irony, are probably better devices for people who want freedom over their phone than most androids are.

Expensive for what they are
No 3.5mm jack
Retardedly huge notch
Having to use a locked down OS

That said with so many Android manufacturers going full retard by copying Apple (price, doing away with the headphone hack, notches) you're unironically better off getting an iPhone these days. At least you're getting 5 years of guaranteed support.

they can, though. thechan has full support for webms

>lagPhone

this is what autistic screeching sounds like

There's fewer reasons to even root an Android device nowadays. Whereas with an iPhone you still need to jailbreak one to be able to transfer files easily to/from your PC.

It’s weird how all android users are foreigners (not American). That actually explains why they’re retarded.

>Whereas with an iPhone you still need to jailbreak one to be able to transfer files easily to/from your PC
Pretty easy to transfer between iPhone and macOS with 10.15 and Apple configurator 2. Maybe stop using windows, video game playing underage faggot

>There's NO way to back up apps using Apple Configurator
Okay so what now?

That hasn't been true for years now. Why does it seem like you lot have been using the same exact talking points for half a decade now?

I don't want literal pajeet shit getting on my hands.

Attached: 1540553680360.png (676x1451, 831K)

>macOS
Sorry I do actual work.
Proof?

Plug in iPhone to AC2 -> account -> signin -> update

Applications are now in ~/Library/Group\ Containers/K36BKF7T3D.group.com.apple.configurator/Library/Caches/Assets/TemporaryItems/MobileApps

plzz do the need ful and xplain sir .

Attached: 1566799521610.png (1200x535, 106K)

>I do actual work.
Windows unfortunately is not suitable for “actual work” outside of data entry and office drone time wasting. I work as a senior SOC analyst and everyone within my SOC uses macOS and Debian.

Any files you download on your iPhone can be accessed on a computer, and moved to and fro. Unfortunately anything else requires jailbreak but literally every single iPhone right now has an OS version with a working, accessible jailbreak.

It's exclusively for brain dead troglodytes who are frightened and scared of technology.

Attached: 1550690698391.jpg (996x954, 319K)

The apps don't transfer when I do the update action.

That's because iShit never works.

t. windows using video game playing underage faglord who is scared of a terminal

support.apple.com/en-us/HT208079

Then use the enterprise version of iTunes for this exact purpose. Figure out how to use your own computer retard.

This.

It only transfers updates for outfated apps from the app store temporarily, not from the device itself I think

That doesn't work on catalina anymore. they fucking made itunes not launch.

>owning ishit
>took it up the ass
What did you honestly expect?

GNU/Linux doesn't have this problem.

Then don’t update your Mac until you have a solution that works, are you really not an enterprise user? Embarrassing.

I have an older version of maOS on one of my server macs. I can try it on there.

iphone.appleinsider.com/articles/18/10/03/apple-now-blocks-ios-app-backups-but-you-can-do-something-about-it

Step by step AC2 instructions for you, foreigner.

That article recommends exactly what i said, a shitty pay to unlock real sync app, which costs $44.

>mactoddlers need $100,000 corporate licenses just to transfer files from their locked down iShit toys
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Apple configurator 2 is free and any end user can use it without an Apple business account or any other volume distribution license.

yikes

>apple configurator is free and using it is free
So it’s true that all android users are shitskins from shithole countries who can’t understand written English. Glad we got that sorted

Its users are mouthbreathing subhumans.

Attached: 1537988189606.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

FUCK

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 08.27.57.png (1000x687, 82K)

>third world shithole country flag
Fuck off

Belgium is first world, retard.
Also, FUCK

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 08.30.14.png (1000x687, 446K)

>shithole foreign land is the first world
Keep telling yourself that, Muslim

Imagine using a flaming shitheap like ios and macos.

Meanwhile on any other platform:
>plug in
>drag & drop files

Just shows how little education you get, mutt.

Don't you talk shit about Belgium mutt

I have a BA and a BSc, you have a bomb vest.

Okay, so I have the older version of iTunes. What do I have to do to sync it from my iPhone to this computer, since literally every tutorial is about going from iTunes to iPhone.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 08.44.34.png (70x52, 11K)

Holy fucking SHIT THIS ISNT HARD
app-valley.vip doesn't even need jailbreak you brainlet
search the chan and download it

Put the iShit in the trash where it belongs and get a real phone.

>suggesting people on Jow Forums to run unsigned shady profiles and code on their main phone
Have fun getting tracked, VIP.

Literally impossible

>That said with so many Android manufacturers going full retard by copying Apple (price, doing away with the headphone hack, notches) you're unironically better off getting an iPhone these days
No, you're not. There's more than one Android manufacturer and not all settle for bullshit gimmicks.
>At least you're getting 5 years of guaranteed support.
Yeah... And look how well that "support" and those "updates" actually work.

Profiles allow to adjust certain settings on your device, that you can't even see as a regular user, as well as install unsigned code. You have to be literally retarded to want to trust people like that.

>Literally impossible
Yeah. Totally impossible on a proprietary iOS. Not to mention that Apple can tracks and data mine whatever tbey fucking please from their users without any possibility of you doing anything about it.

Or it just means the majority of americans are retarded enough to use apple ;)

t. projection the post

>appvalley
enjoy your certificate revokes, fag.

Imagine paying $1000 for a ticking timebomb that will randomly kill you and your entire family at any time.

Attached: 1563432454858.png (761x995, 532K)

Factually incorrect. A phone/tablet battery exploding causes way too little damage.

Also, an ulocked iPhone 6S was ~$800 at launch and an iPad mini about ~$450

POO

Don't blame Apple, it's you Andreets that always claim that iPhones have way shittier battery life, how can they cause that much damage then?

>Tell me, Jow Forums, what exactly is wrong with iPhones?
I don't even remember when my phone was under 50% battery. Apple always has a subpar battery life.

Attached: sketch-1566805864261.png (2960x1096, 99K)

Confirmed Apple can't cause planes to crash.

>transfers the app
>.imazingapp instead of .ipa
FUCK

Maybe it was plugged in. The most fragile matter in the universe can be found covering the Apple charger cable.

They are designed to fail and treat you like a moron. If I swipe up and tap "turn off Bluetooth" I don't want it automatically re-enabled the next morning. If I want it on I'll just turn it on myself.

I did it, Jow Forums!
I finally got the app back on my phone!

Attached: image.jpg (750x1299, 293K)

Those cables are shitty thanks to Greenpeace. Old Apple cables used to be great, the ones we get now disintegrate after one week even in a clean room.