Alright, I'm sick of you linux fucks complaining about windows selling data. Literally who the fuck cares grow up...

Alright, I'm sick of you linux fucks complaining about windows selling data. Literally who the fuck cares grow up. By 2030 we're all going to be controlled by China and you fucking children need to accept that. Just use the superior fucking operating system, it's not hard. Who the fucks cares if they sell your data it's not like it matters.

Attached: 1560720568909.png (976x854, 1015K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/china-social-credit-system-punishments-and-rewards-explained-2018-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP has taken the ultimate redpill

It doesn't matter until it does.

But I use Linux because it's better

>like, grow up man
>just give up your privacy and take the cock in your butt
>microsoftdick is superior with all their telemetry and ass fucking guys I promise

get the fuck out

Attached: 7a2.jpg (800x450, 83K)

same reason i spend my days getting drunk smoking weed and playing team fortress. but linux is more fun than windows

>get the fuck out
Fucking NPC, accept that windows is simply better and that yeah they sell your data but what does that matter the social credit system will always monitor you in the future, just get used to this shit

Attached: 1560905681540.jpg (951x972, 178K)

Enjoy your data being sold, goyim.
But not like it matters to you anyway, you succumbed to the meme and decide to ignore it. I hope you'll enjoy getting Microsoft's dick getting rammed and pounded up your ass.

>Just use the superior fucking operating system
I am. Arch Linux makes my life easier.
I don't care about the spying, but Windows is just a worse product in nearly every regard that matters to me.

ok well that's respectable. At last you're not the "muh data" NPC

>use the superior fucking operating system
>i am
>arch

Attached: goldInflated.jpg (433x419, 31K)

>enjoy your data being sold, goyim

Attached: 1563049600980.png (1367x758, 1.16M)

I mean these reasons aren't mutually exclusive. Linux can work better for what you want to do with a computer, and you can also at the same time want your OS to not spy on you for some corporation and the NSA.

?

But it will never matter. They're seling our data so we can get a better, faster, and cleaner product. This is just how it is in this day and age. Grow up and accept that

>so we can get a better, faster, and cleaner product
Nope.
They want to shill you garbage, that is their business model.

>windows
>garbage
seethe harder linuxfag

I don't give a fuck about muh privacy because it doesn't matter if you have a smartphone and bank account
but I use linux simply because it's much easier for programming than windows, I still have a desktop with Adobe Software and all my games on it

Everyone who uses Windows by choice does so because they learned it on their first computer and are too brainlet to try something better.

COPE

Attached: 1532212310519.png (1300x4704, 1.14M)

Funny that you should mention China. It's exactly there that it matters. See:
businessinsider.com/china-social-credit-system-punishments-and-rewards-explained-2018-4

Not all countries are China genius. And it's a good thing they aren't.

Nicely meme'd bro xD!
I see you've provided great reasoning as to why him using Arch Linux is worse than using Windows.

COOOPEEE

Attached: 1532212614565.png (807x6544, 1.7M)

Read what I said.
Firstly windows is garbage, secondly MS wants to sell your data so other companies can target you better with adds.

Well, if you have an Android smartphone you can do something about that. Not sure what you're mad at banks for - do you just buy things online from any random dolt and enjoy getting scammed?

COPE
O
P
E

Attached: 1532212560223.png (1535x2638, 3.19M)

Thanks for reminding me why I ambarked on this journey in the first place.
I am having a lot of trouble with linux, it sucks, linux sucks, but it's better than being subject to that.

This was an interesting read. These kind of threads just don't happen here anymore, do they?
Really makes you think about the quality of this board.

>social monitoring system
Untionicslly why privacy should be protected at all costs. The slippery slope Is real.

OK glowie, now get to aisle one to collect your faggot bucks

>I am having a lot of trouble with linux, it sucks, linux sucks
I can almost bet on PEBKAC. Especially if you're new to Linux.

This must be your first day here, welcome!

>Just use the superior fucking operating system, it's not hard.
i am, the question is, why aren't you?

Linux has NO GAEMS.

i've been playing borderlands 2 in linux lately just fine, it's a game last time i checked

Let me know when Loonix supports DirectX and .Net core.

mesa natively supports d3d9, and d3d10/11 are very well supported using dkvk
don't know what uses .net core

>Muh defeatism
No thanks m8

Windows is not inherently garbage. You just need Pro version and some time to adjust it to not be garbage.

>windows user calling someone else NPC
my sides

>lol why are you resisting Bob Niggerdick? he just wants your ass, what do you care what happens to your ass? it takes more effort to avoid Bob every day, just let him have it, jeez.

NPCs have nothing to fear

>By 2030 we're all going to be controlled by China
Nice try Zhang, I'm still not using Windows 10™ and your government won't be able to steal my trade secrets

It is garbage. It has no usable shells, it doesn't support any usable filesystems, it is incompatible with Unix software, registries are a mess and break constantly, it has no good package managers, a default install is huge (well over 20GiB), it is slow, it handles swap and caching like shit resulting in poor performance. And those aren't Windows 10 specific issues, those are Windows issues in general.

this type of thread was not commonplace in 2016 either

it's called the blackpill actually

Why would anyone use DirectX when Vulkan, a newer 3D graphics API exists? Heck, it even has better performance on Linux than on shitty Wangblows

Attached: wangblows-destroyd.png (720x398, 66K)

>pic. related

Attached: vulkan.png (769x670, 97K)

who do i need to talk to in order to also get paid for shilling microsoft here?

nice cherrypick

>video games
I thought this was an 18+ board?

>nice cherrypick
That's not a cherrypick. This happens in virtually every Vulkan title. Seethe more lad.

Attached: 1566186082918.png (408x359, 153K)

so why has the product been getting worse?

I don't give a fuck about data selling desu, but windows 10 is a sluggish piece of shit that's currently objectively worse than even Ubuntu, for Christ's sake. I will not use this garbage os unless I'm forced to.

>goyim who cares about minimizing your digital footprint, the hardware in the machine itself has backdoors anyway!

This is why we can't have nice things.

Why is everyone hating on OpenGL? It's not its fault developers target DirectX only because they want to publish for Windows only. And when they do decide to port it, they do a shitty job because the game was optimized for DirectX, not OpenGL (and because they're incompetent).

only a faggot british like him would have such shitty trigger discipline. Absolutely disgusting. Wouldn't trust him with a butter knife.

Ultimate defeatist sheep should be slaughtered, only serves as mulch

GIVE ME THE NOIF

>Alright, I'm sick of you adult fucks complaining about little children playing on the railway tracks. Literally who the fuck cares grow up. By 2030 they're all going to be killed by Chinese drones anyway you fucking old farts need to accept that. Just use the superior death method of a fucking train hurtling at your little ones. it's not hard. Who the fucks cares if they get killed it's not like it matters.

Attached: no u.jpg (480x690, 46K)

>Can't prevent spooks from getting me data
>Can prevent Pajeets at Microsoft from getting my data
>lmao just do both
Windows 10 blows and you can't make me use it, not even for muh bidyo gaems

Attached: 1562570887082.png (723x904, 640K)

are you right? yeah.
am i gonna accept it? fuck no.

Attached: 1561959070498.png (1024x634, 1.72M)

>thinking using linux is only benefitting privacy
>areyoudumb.epub