Where did all the 5G fearmongers go?

Did they realise that fake news doesn't work?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-26 5G.png (960x119, 14K)

Where did all the 2012 doomsdayers go when it became 2013
They'll pop up for the next completely irrational fearmongering event

they gave up and retreated to bomb shelters, because if you can't change society from committing suicide the next best thing is to leave society

Based take. The retard community is persistent.

Probably out to reproduce before they become sterilized

crap, the stupid ones are reproducing.

Such is life in 2019

Attached: 1543923656693.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-26 5G(1).png (960x315, 42K)

extensive research i.e. "we sat next to a 5g transmitter for 10 minutes and no one got a headache so it's probably fine"

>source : my ass

Attached: proofster.png (277x271, 8K)

>homos patting themselves on the back and mocking people who actually give a shit about public safety
alright bro let's all go down together

if 5g is indeed safe the shills were all americans trying to buy time for qualcomm intel and apple since the chinks are so far ahead.

but 5G is bad.

>those that reproduce are stupid
are they really the stupid ones?

Why can’t we just be happy with what we have?

>I wanna live by my rules

Jow Forums reporting in

learn2quote.png

>modern australian "science"
Literally worthless since Turnbull fucked 'em. There's not a single chance they'd act out against the corporate agenda these days, because they know they're out on their asses the second they do.

>extensive research i.e. "we sat next to a 5g transmitter for 10 minutes and no one got a headache so it's probably fine"
This
>Russia flag
OP is a fed.

If you reproduce you're retarded

Ded from pics of 5g radiation

Ok rabbi I'll remember that

Genuinely curious, why?

The PC with the bot script that spams them got turned off for a while.

Attached: spam bots attack.png (641x218, 25K)

More kids = more co2, think of the environment

Waiting for 6G, so they can wheel out the same shit as 5G, 4G, 3G, 2G, analogue phones, microwave ovens, microwave radio, power lines, long wave radio, telegraph lines, electricity, flight...

>WHO and IARC
>which are mentioned first
>in different colours
This is the problem with you subhumans - you simply ignore what doesn't fit your narrative. It's why we laugh at you so much.

Fact: we are still not sure if any-G cellphone radio causes cancer or not, there isn't enough statistical data. Some experiments have shown potential for causing cancer so it's dishonest to just disregard the concern as "tinfoil fake news conspiracy" just because Reddit told you non-ionizing radiation is safe.

Personally, I doubt we will see a significant rise in cancer due to mobile phone use.

why?

Because retards think that taxing cars extra will save planet earth, you know the one that went from snowvall earth to current one thanks to siberian lavaflows, the one that can kick all human swine into stone age with a nice supervolcano eruption, but we have to save earth, not humanity, a piece of rock, you figure this out

THEY GOT TO US

They were silenced by big business interests.

Or the bees

6g will kill 6 million

5g makes bees super horny, all the anti-5g propaganda was from the wasps

It was one britbongschizo who was spamming it on Jow Forums and /sci/ but he got rangebanned and used up all his IPs kek

>irrational
Granted the radiation argument wasn't completely based on science, political and monetary issues were completely on-point.

Maybe (((they))) didn't like them and "silence" them.

>muh year-over-year income increases
>muh ever-expanding margins
Oy vey gevalt goyim, don't you know that what's good for shareholders' short term interest is what's good for every human and the economy and the earth and the ecosystem?

i hope 5g kills us all im sick of this clown world and theres no fixing shit