Thinking of picking up one of these...

Thinking of picking up one of these. I havent kept track of wireless mice in ages but i heard they are as good if not better than wired ones nowadays?
Currently still using a g400 from 2011 but it's showing its age. suprised by the fact that this new one is alot lighter even. Are they worth it?

Attached: g703.jpg (1464x600, 225K)

no
it is a linux torvalds tips meme

dont listen to that guy. logitech mice have virtually no latency. but get the 403. 703 has shitty wireless charging which you can only use with 1 mousepad.

Attached: IMG_20190809_135550857.jpg (2304x4096, 2.49M)

cute turtle

thanks, saved it from a road like a month ago and sent it out in some nearby forest

i had a 403/703 and while it was an alright mouse it had a lot of issues. Battery barely lasted 3 days, even with the logo LED turned off (used the scroll wheel LED colour to indicate profiles). Double clicked starting the 3rd day on the left and scroll wheel. Found it to be a common issue on reddit

despite purchasing new : the product in the box did NOT match the serial on the box...so Logitech would not warranty the product.

Get a 603 instead. Use a single AAA cell with a small spacer made from tinfoil and you now have a mouse that is like 93g. Lasts about a month, tracks better IMO, and is cheaper.

Lightspeed by logitech is amazing. I'm using the G305.

Attached: hire_42265_1.jpg (800x600, 163K)

Came here to post this. I've been using the 603 for 6 months or so and I'm never, ever going back to a wired mouse. It's so god damn much nicer.

Not having infinite scroll on a logitech mouse is kinda disappointing, but the tracking and latency are impeccable - the tracking is perfect, and there is no latency. I'm also still using the same batteries it came with.

the fuck are you talking about, the 703 has a charging cable

>some nearby forest
Rip. Should've send it to shallow ponds/rivers

Not him but the cable is ass though. I hope you dont forget to charge it every 2 days or so.

>have virtually no latency

Attached: 4L_z2IYKFgX.jpg (633x640, 50K)

it's a tortoise not a turtle silly. They don't swim

is this thread about mice or turtles?

>mice or tortoise
FIFY

Yeah, it's a tortoise

G703 has lightspeed which is wireless charging only compatible with one [1] mousepad. It doesn't work with normal qi charging as far as i know

u dumb nigga

it is capable of wireless charging
doesnt mean thats the only way to charge
I have a normal mousepad and charge mine using the cable when I sleep

it was actually powerplay, not lighstpeed, rip me

soz for being unclear, also the 403 has a wireless variant[probs should've said earlier] , g703's only unique feature is that it has powerplay.wireless charging

Why not get the G Pro Wireless?

And if weight isn't an issue, two AAs will last like 5-6 months.

I have this and it's really good. You will only regret it if the style does not fit your hand.

I got the first gen g703 for my work laptop. The ergonomic shape helps a lot with my RSI. I only need to charge once a week with pretty heavy usage (40-50 hours). I think I like it even more than the g903 that I use at home.

Wtf do you even do with it that you need to charge every 3 days? Do you stay seated at your computer for 14 hours/day?

Fuck OP and his stupid wireless sucking dick.

I'm thinking about getting a new WIRED mouse, mostly for gaming and overall comfiness.
The G502 Hero seems pretty cool, it has those adjustable weight thingies that i really dig, but is this mouse a meme? Is it comfy?
Any other recommendations?

Attached: 1566657550335.jpg (1242x1528, 157K)

Yeah just bought one and it's pretty good from just 10 minutes of use