What books should I read if I want to learn about cybersecurity, networks, Linux and Operational Systems in general...

What books should I read if I want to learn about cybersecurity, networks, Linux and Operational Systems in general? I'm new to computing, please guide me. I already bought the masterbook SICP

Attached: images(10).jpg (498x616, 30K)

By an udemy course and practice like crazy. Dude, use books as reference when you need it :*

Agree with this user. But don't buy them, torrent them

Modern Operating Systems by Tanenbaum.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (497x648, 76K)

Lurk moar on Jow Forums

>torrent
you mean steal

>steal
You mean infringe on copyright, which is specifically not theft.

Please! Don't be a pirate and don't use libgen to find the books for free!! Don't do it, please!!!!

Is udemy that good? I tend to find most internet courses pretty shallow compared to books on the same subject, how deep would you say Udemy goes into the courses they offer?

Not that user but those courses give a more practical and visual approach to learning. I find them good as a complementary unit and they usually approach the topics from different views which can sometimes be necessary for gaining full understanding. But I never use them on their own, it's usually not enough if you want to learn a lot about the subject.

Listen, if you want to study something, first get the feel of the thing you want to study.
Get just a simple understanding about it and then go into the details.
An Udemy course is the best way to get it.
The course I used is: "Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch"
Also you need to learn Python.
Also you need to learn JS and html/css basics.
Also you need to learn how TCP/IP works.
Also you need.. so on.

the best way to learn is to read a book and take notes / do the exercises.

I want to add one more thing, please... please...
Don't be that type of person that wants to study it because it thinks is COOL or FUN.
It's not.
It's a very difficult specialization that requires a lot of study.
Don't do illegal stuff. ( at least not the first year of learning )
LifeHack: Drinking cow cum increases your mental activity and helps you to study.

Listen nigger, maybe it works for you but not for everyone, stop right now criminal scum, you violated the law.

Thanks, what courses you recommend for my needs? There are a ton at Udemy.

I wrote it:
"The course I used is: 'Learn Ethical Hacking From Scratch'"

Yes, but with intellectual property it's moral, as it can be infinitely copied

Attached: books.jpg (1850x1287, 1.45M)

holy shit, kys seething fag

Are those books for beginners?

they do go deep, but they also explain everything very thoroughly, so I would recommend reading them through even if you don't understand everything at first, they will give you insights later on when you read other material and you can always re-read them later

unironically this

Third edition is better!