Just got a tab of acid, what are some fun things to do while tripping?

just got a tab of acid, what are some fun things to do while tripping?

Attached: lysergenic.jpg (2044x2446, 802K)

Stream it

Don't go outside.
Watch some anime.
Try to relax.

where should i stream it?

tis too tame. try some datura instead. general rule being the more the better

nice try russia, i am aware of datura's effects and how devestating they can be.

go to a very crowded place +points for drunk people

a club?

Watch "The Darjeeling Limited"
Comfy movie for tripping.

Facebook, bonus points if real profile with mask on then say you were hacked or abducted or something

yea something like this

don't have facebook.

Get it. It s a good mine for memes if you hit the right groups.

Masturbate

no thx

Kill your parents.

they live 3h away.

>hug your pillow
>hug yourself
>tell yourself that you’re doing good in a different voice so that when you trip you won’t think it’s you saying it
>fuck your dog

Presuming your area is safe and you're not likely to step on glass or something, walk around outdoors with no shoes on. You won't regret it. Remember to have fun user, that's the important thing. Do what feels right. Dance to your own tune.

Attached: 1536811438019.jpg (850x907, 129K)

Go on twitch or YouTube then

of course you'd get your memes from Facebook, faggot

Here's a non-shitpost answer.
First of all prepare yourself so you know what you're actually getting into. Psychedelics are fairly different than other drugs and bad trips usually happen because people don't know what theyre diving in.
Psychs are typically best with other people but a lot of people prefer them alone. My best advice is to do what you usually like to do. Music is a pretty great, so can watching TV or movies, playing games. A lot of people like puzzles and shit. A lot of people think staying inside is a waste of a trip but I think it's fine, especially for someones first time. Going outside is amazing though. My friends and I in college used to down shrooms before going on hikes which was always fantastic.
A single tab is probably 60 to 120ug which wont be overwhelming at all. Probably fairly weak but pretty obvious visuals

Also did the dude give it to you in a snus tin?

juggle knives