Untitled

(>ω

Attached: 0af712b7-ad31-4e55-b605-fd326c3aac1a.png (1000x460, 813K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/194146/intel-xeon-platinum-9282-processor-77m-cache-2-60-ghz.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Can't even keep the R9-3900X in stock
>Had to raise price by $20
her I can't wait to get my hands on an R9-3950X 3 years from now!

How is AMD supposed to keep up when billions of people are buying Ryzen.

By appealing to hyperchads that are actually worthy of such power, unlike intcels still stuck on 8 cores for non-HEDT.

Attached: threadchad.png (1242x1394, 1.08M)

>32 threads
How long until we're getting CPUs advertised as having one kilothread?

What game would even utilize that many cores?

Exact same story for Intel 8000 and 9000 series. New CPU launches always have supply issues now.

>(>ω

>Exact same story for Intel 8000 and 9000 series
Yeah, not really. Both of those were paper launches, forcefully made so they can artificially raise the price and demand for the chips.

Gaming plus streaming at high quality plus chat client like Discord plus running AV scan and every other system process in the background without any performance loss

baste

Monster Hunter world, Scam Citizen.

GAMING CPU

FUCKING WHEN
>streaming
>discord
fuck off zoomer

Future games will have to exploit multi threading to be competitive. Games that rely on single thread performance alone will fall behind and gross less.

I don't do either, but thats a realistic use case right now. Deal with it, scrub.
I'm happy with my 1700 desktop and 2500u laptop.

Every game has a single threaded renderer, its just that some games have other shit going on to populate other threads. Some games put audio, AIpathing, shit like that on other threads. The actual load on subsequent threads is super low in comparison to the main renderer.
This isn't going to change any time soon. Developers of games are fixated on adding more particle effects, more polys, more post processing. They aren't trying to hit 300fps.

Future games will be optimized for 8 core consoles. Getting a few more frames on high end PCs isn't going to improve sales much.

Considering how long we've been stuck with Quad cores, it'll probably take a while. AMD is bound to put the brakes on the coretrain pretty soon to make sure they don't bankrupt Intel

The current consoles each have 8 core CPUs, guy. PC games are still compiled entirely differently, usually by different companies even.
Nothing is going to radically change in the near future.

Attached: 1562534167877.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

>Optimized for 8-core consoles
Isn't the current generation of consoles already equipped with 8 core CPU's?

>jaguar and puma cores

G A M E C A C H E

WHEN IS THIS SHIT COMING OUT

Attached: ublind.png (2245x320, 938K)

Increasing IPC of the core arch, eliminating the need for more cores, isn't going to increase the demand for multithreaded software even more.

Yeah, but they're very, very slow cores and run at low clocks too, to the point where even a quad core desktop (or even laptop) CPU can easily outperform them. New consoles are likely going to run Zen 2 cores, so will be much faster.

>eliminating the need for more cores
Where did you pull that conclusion out of? Devs are going to design games in accordance with the console's capabilities. Nobody who is looking to make a top-tier game is going to just ignore what the CPU is capable of, as such CPU demand for multiplats is likely to go up because games will no longer be fundamentally targeted at super slow tablet-tier CPUs from half a decade ago.

dude games are made for retards as interactive cinema nowdays. its 5% on dev 95% on marketing and it can run at 30 fps then u just port it to pc for 60 fps and do the same in few months w new assets. its not worth wasting dev time on optimization since zoomers dont care about min fps and most of em run 60hz monitors.

>bruh, its just a light reflection

>most of em run 60hz monitors
thats the boomer demographic

It's for work like rendering etc

>1080p30
>over 30 fps
I don't get it

Attached: coreletsdie.jpg (1658x510, 112K)

you dont need to lock the game fps to the stream fps

amd employee shitposting on g?

WHEN

>Gaming CPU
>Gaming
>GAMING

You lads will never get laid.

Attached: file.png (581x633, 523K)

>streaming for 3 viewers
FTFY

new threadripper when

once intels asshole healed a bit, it can only take so much ripping

WHAT THE FUCK? HOW?

Attached: 1463318314631.png (240x240, 81K)

wew

>posts on Jow Forums talking about getting laid

yep, that's gonna be a yikes from me

I'm sure AMD calls it a gaming CPU solely to mock Intel because it's going to outperform Intel's entire professional HEDT line.

kek

>amd waits for intel's asshole to heal a bit only to destroy it again

Both next gen consoles are confirmed 8 cores zen 2 or 3.

your stream is at 30fps your game is the chart below. Usually this can and does give a major frame rate drop to some systems.

excuse me but wtf post FULL CPU NOW AND PRICE

post proof
i can fake that on a shitty shellscript very ez

Wow, they're still lying about the clock speeds. What a despicable company. No surprise that Jow Forums the AMD asslicking board is giving them a pass though. If it was Intel, you hypocrites would be making ten threads an hour about it.

PROOF, NOW

This shit's performance will be close to $3000 Xeon processors. It's crazy.

That's the clock multiplier not the core count you mongs

>32 core cpus don't exist

imagine complaining about the most advanced power management ever implemented on a CPU because it doesn't measure at a specific number as often as you want

what is using 25gb of ram?

Intel is still undefeated though.

ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/194146/intel-xeon-platinum-9282-processor-77m-cache-2-60-ghz.html

Delid and dilate, intranny

bibi, go to sleep

Not getting ryzen 3 16 cores 16*4 threads

>retarded intelshitter doesn't know the difference between HEDT and servers
Why are you faggots braindead apes?

>streaming
>d*scord
>av scan
Top /v/toddler, kill yourself.

>400 intel Watts
Yes, perfect for setting the whole datacenter on fire!

As opposed to being a professional far cry champion?

Attached: EPYC-64C.jpg (1289x968, 547K)

Why compete when you can just burn the planet.

None

Consoles will be stuck with 8-cores for the next 5 years, not even real desktop-tier 8-cores and they'll be lucky to reach 1800X/2700X levels

The bare minimum is a 2700X or 9700k/9900k, anything above 8-cores is useless and its much better to just buy a 2080S/2080Ti

>as often
user, they're not reaching them at all and marketing prior to launch was hinting 4.75ghz on the 8 core and 12 core.

fuck you goy

Cope

Attached: l6cw7l.png (403x402, 33K)

32x 3.3ghz is saying that there are 32 threads at 3.3ghz
you mong

I'm sure 20 people will enjoy that 16core because AMD has zero stock of the 3900x and 3950x.
Their binning process cannibalizes good Chip-lets for Eypic.
What's the point for high end chips when you can't make enough to satisfy the market?
They sure want to dump shit binned 3600 on everyone, but those are for poor people.

>LN2 Overclock
>Still can't clock for shit.
Why is zen so damn bad to clocks?

>streaming
what out guys, we have an 1337 streaming here with his 2 total viewers! he'll take down asmon anytime now!
>anti virus scans
cause you know, everyone runs AV scans 24/7! not like even a 6 core is enough for that! no no no, as amd says, you need 16 cores and 32 threads of Ryzen 3000 chiplets with an independent I/O die to perform AV scans 24/7 while you game!
>discord
oh boy discord. a known voice chat program that clearly needs 16 cores and 32 threads of Ryzen 3000 chiplets with an independent I/O die to perform AV scans 24/7 while you game!

I really, really, really like those glasses. They don't look like Oakleys though, what are they?

1080p and 60Hz are absolutely the most common screen specs. It's not even close, not in the same ballpark. Like 98%+ of people that use a computer for any gaming at all are using a 1080p, 60Hz screen.

Hack the planet!

look at this cope, posted from his phone because his intel desktop cant handle web browser while av is running in the background, look and laugh

Attached: 7137996170466790.png (310x326, 29K)

kek

Intelshitters BTFOREVER

What's the point of covering 051BOX?

So... it can't reach 5ghz even when boosted?
huh.

That one Gigabyte board without the fans is the only one that actually goes above the advertised clockspeeds. Not AMD's fault that everyone is making shit mobos.

>gaming CPU
I doubt it

Attached: 1565279214283.png (1268x673, 207K)

>Inb4 2% single thread increase

Hook me up with that liquid nitrogen

>run zen 2 on biostar mobo
>oh wow, it runs like shit
lol?

Attached: relative-performance-games-1920-1080[1].png (500x1330, 83K)

amd's 4gh is equivalent to intel's 6gh

>discord, AV scans 24/7 while you game!
>strong multitasking performance is somehow a bad thing
Nobody is saying you NEED this kind of CPU. But your fanboyism for Intel is showing on you attempt to minimize a clearly great product.

>MUH NIGGAHERTZ
People who use computers to actually achieve something care about actual performance, and if you weren't a total ignorant you would know the clock speed isn't a metric for actual performance.

>5ghz, what do you need 4.7ghz for!?

Hmmmm

Attached: ryzen_9_3900x_cinebench__r20_1t_mcepbooff-100800895-large.jpg (1199x693, 68K)

>Every game has a single threaded renderer
This hasn't been true since DirectX 11, and it's especially untrue with DirectX 12 and Vulkan.

Why are you so concerned with anons on Jow Forums getting laid, do you have a fetish for NEET cock or something

More like "let the planet hack you"

yikes @ intel lmao