youtube.com/user/durgasoftware/playlists
youtube.com/watch?v=5NQjLBuNL0I
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Lznha9EQ0
youtu.be/mPne-q4ynts?t=505
youtube.com/watch?v=CMKWPtJc18c
youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1100 student now!!!

Attached: ICON OF JAVA.jpg (238x211, 8K)

>Apple
They're crazy about OnePlus and Xiaomi. Fucking Oppo has a sub brand to cater to them (Realme)

based professor Babu

list of video is available today::::
youtube.com/user/durgasoftware/playlists

youtube.com/watch?v=5NQjLBuNL0I
learn and watch the 10 hours video on learn theOOP language today for free

bleess based DURGASoftWare company for learn the JAVA...

java 7 old
java 8 latest update to java forever
learn it today

Attached: JAVA.jpg (320x180, 21K)

How many of these do I need to watch before I am ready to write software for commercial aircraft?

Dear Sirs, India will be SUPER power by 2030s
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Lznha9EQ0

only 1 sir kindly do what is the needful

YEEESsssss india 1

youtu.be/mPne-q4ynts?t=505
The World Is My Toilet.

how does anyone non-indian understand what this guy is saying? that broken pajeet english is incomprehensible.

4 iq sir kindly do the needful
only very smart indias can understand

youtube.com/watch?v=CMKWPtJc18c
It's no surprise that pajeets want to leave their country

turn on captions

youtube.com/watch?v=_Pj4L7C2twI

Watch 2 and you can write softwares for military plane too.

kindly thank you for this video babu i will do the needful

you are welcome sir thank you for kindly doing the needful

Dear mr Durga sir,
What is the lnguge the dell uses? I wnt to wrk with my cousin Rajesh Singh who works a devopicer.

SIRS WHAT VULNERABLE IS JAVA THIS VERSION?

4:40
>there's so many car crashes in India, why?
6:05
>oh, wow, thanks for the explanation

Ranjat Singh
Answered 28 Feb

thank you dear SIr for A2A..

Java is a general-purpose programming language that is class-based, object-oriented[15] (although not a pure object-oriented language, as it contains primitive types[16][unreliable source?]), and designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible. It is intended to let application developers write once, run anywhere (WORA),[17] meaning that compiled Java code can run on all platforms that support Java without the need for recompilation.[18] Java applications are typically compiled to bytecode that can run on any Java virtual machine (JVM) regardless of the underlying computer architecture. The syntax of Java is similar to C and C++, but it has fewer low-level facilities than either of them. As of 2019, Java was one of the most popular programming languages in use according to GitHub,[19][20] particularly for client-server web applications, with a reported 9 million developers.[21]

Java™ has significant advantages over other languages and environments that make it suitable for just about any programming task.

The advantages of Java are as follows:

Java is easy to learn.
Java was designed to be easy to use and is therefore easy to write, compile, debug, and learn than other programming languages.

Java is object-oriented.
This allows you to create modular programs and reusable code.

Java is platform-independent.
One of the most significant advantages of Java is its ability to move easily from one computer system to another. The ability to run the same program on many different systems is crucial to World Wide Web software, and Java succeeds at this by being platform-independent at both the source and binary levels.

Because of Java's robustness, ease of use, cross-platform capabilities and security features, it has become a language of choice for providing worldwide Internet solutions.

why are the women all at the front and the men at the back?

sir its harder for women to understand things, they are not as smart as men. thats why they are in the front.

To avoid groping. For real.

pretty sure they do this in japan as well

General Durga needs the bob as close as possible.

For the same reason.

It's easier for Indian men to inconspicuously reach forward and grope budd than for them to inconspicuously turn around and grope bobs.