Describe the state of technology in 2019

Describe the state of technology in 2019

Attached: 1566828141360.jpg (1024x768, 70K)

Poop emoji.

technology is in an advanced stage of dementia in 2019

rubbish

"It's all so tiresome."

He's just another addict on the street, stealing for his next high.

Attached: 1558028578171.jpg (720x960, 355K)

Turn goyim into slaves

homes that use intel burn down because god hates them
the deserve it

Marxism is the only answer.

predict behavior and preferences based on aggregated data
manipulate information
encourage consumption and apathy
infinitely loop

boring

Stagnated since ca. 2010. Nothing new since, and has barely grown better than it has grown worse.

All in all, a lost decade.

This. I hope the 20s will be like the 80s and 90s with an explosion of innovation and not gimmicks.

Attached: 1508469255133.png (484x604, 332K)

In the 90s and 2000s I loved computers
In 2019 I hate computers

Yeah same, it's literally melting my brain.

>tfw my office hired some guy to preach this exact same stuff.

On the bright side it means our team can pretty much pick whatever they want to fix in our platform so long as it serves a general direction. On the downside half the speech I just interpret as a way to put downward pressure on salary.

Dude keeps talking about this mercenary vs missionary mindset where missionary types are fanatical about the product and talk about it to everyone they know because they like it so much and then mercenary guys are just people who are there to earn money.

You know, like a regular fucking adult who can't pay bills with sucking a product's cock.

oh my zukerberg

It's ripe for full-fledged nuclear-powered post-scarcity. Except for corporations who want to maintain the unneeded rat race of planned obsolescence and hinder everyone else.

>tech in 2019

Attached: 1548433340685.png (930x988, 448K)

Stallman was right.

We have reached the summit years ago, we're rapidly descending in terms of quality and usability. It were best, if we just nuked everything that came after 2000 and start from there again.
Not a boomer btw.

dumbed down to the lowest common happy consumer

this! phones are where it is!