What's next for his career?

What's next for his career?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 108K)

Suicide

Just chilling

if i was him and had all that money i'd travel around the world and do good.

fueling his cuckdom

Google sends hitman

doing whatever he wants
lad is a free man now

you suffer first, the achieve greatness, the more you suffer the greater your achievements

tldr; he is going to be god 2.0

ex alive person

Living in a van a vlogging

literally who

cutting the funds to the marketing company that is shilling his channel on this board

Schizophrenia

He's basically unemployable in the short-term. He'll blow through all of his savings in a few months and have to live off of his investments. But because he is used to a higher standard of living, his lifestyle will eat into his income until he is losing money week-on-week. In a year or two he'll return to his barbarian nation and his impotent rage will motivate him to ride with the Huns.

dude who the fuck is this
I can barely read "YouTube" on this 3 pixel photo

He lives with his parents and was supposedly cheap with his wife. And he may or may not be a sociopath

>you have to be a self flagellating philanthropist no self esteem or else youre a psychopath

Where did you get that information from

> What's next for his career?
Fighting against white supremacy.

An ARG scavenger hunt that leads someone to finding him with a gun to his head and he kills himself.

The remaining letters in FAANG.

some random posts on Jow Forums

shitposting on Jow Forums

this is what my friend told the cops when he was tripping balls and they asked what he was doing. only it didn't really come out in words and very quickly he ended up arrested, and got his stomach pumped. shits fucked bro. pay good money for drugs and the cops literally take it out your stomach

who?

the guy who said not to use linux for web browsing

>has to pay alimony based on his 500k+ salary
>free man who can do whatever he wants

Attached: swampguy.jpg (540x360, 87K)

>In a year or two he'll return to his barbarian nation
nickname for old company? other media channel? friend group?
> and his impotent rage will motivate him to ride with the Huns.
oh i get it
but if he true Hun why he not have 12 kids to make him good work and money

kek

Prostitution

is there some fucking law that says they have do this or are pigsseriously so fucking stupid they think psychadellics both lead to overdose and that drugs that pass the blood brain barrier to be active and or come in miniscule sizes can be helped by evacuating the stomach?

A full time youtuber. He already used his divorce for several clicks. If he was as wealthy as some of you claim he wouldn't have to whore himself online

Attached: 1566467363207.png (750x771, 720K)

FAANG bingo, so prob Applel

>>has to pay alimony based on his 500k+ salary

Why would he be obligated to pay if his wife won't even let him see the kid?

Dairy Tavis when?

Attached: chinkman4chan_cherrydavis_pattyshow.jpg (900x900, 268K)

Lmao.
>> does YouTube
>> loses wife
>> works at two incredible companies
>> loses both opportunities
>> complains about it on YouTube and asks for sponsorships because of his sub count
>> look lolololol
Imma laugh at him

thats how shit works in the US of A

Getting married

>incredible companies
>implying they're not just resume padders that you stay at for a minimal length of time that enables you to go get your real dream job instead

yeah if he plays his cards right he could make good money working for a startup, or if he actually has skills and isnt just full of shit he could start his own thing

Isn't he rich as fuck? So whatever he wants to do.

>Why would he be obligated to pay if his wife won't even let him see the kid?
nigger, this (((america))) you dont even have to be the biological father to be obligated to pay, there was vietnam POW who made it back to the US to find his wife blew all the money given to her as compensation for being declared MIA, was fucking someone and took him to court for child support which she won

>go get your real dream job instead
what the fuck is a "dream job?" my dream job is either having no job and being a financially independent neet or being a dickhead CEO/CFO/president who orders everyone else around (not really a job) and makes all the money so I can retire early and be a neet with a car collection or something

Being a good boy and supporting financially his wife for the rest of his life while she fucks other men and neglects his only child, of course :^)

The guy is still making more money shitposting on youtube than you do shitposting on Jow Forums

>Why would he be obligated to pay if his wife won't even let him see the kid?
She's back in based Japan.

>has to pay alimony based on his 500k+ salary
He claimed it was at $3500 a month for child support.
No idea how a child basically needs $42,000 a year.

Sometimes I'm jealous of the poos

Watch all of his videos

He's paying child support voluntarily, probably because Japan is a hopeless land where 90% of white collar jobs are taken by dinosaurs who refuse to retire

>its a bunch of pajeets shilling crypto

Attached: 1464247009489.jpg (324x287, 8K)

Asian Terry Davis.

>exGoogle
>exHusband
>exFacebook
>exEmployed
>Tech Lead

Attached: the_tech_lead.png (870x820, 699K)

>california
I don't believe in MGTOW shit - but if you are a single mother - you can sue just about anyone and get alimony

no atheist can replace Terry you stupid fucks

His life is falling apart right before our eyes. The only way he could sink lower is by getting a heroin addiction and losing his house

Selling state secrets to rogue states.

So is his earlier tutorial good? Enough to unironically get a job?

Old fashioned “they make more money than you rant”, my friend, I have ass loads of money.

After this last video I am really starting to think this entire channel is elaborate performance art, it's not real, he's playing a character and we will watch him slowly descend into madness

Tech Lead is the new alantutorial

everybody at zuccland today was lmbo'ing at him

he probably spent 40 or less stop yer whining