Ask Richard Stallman

So RMS is giving a lecture tomorrow at my uni. What questions should I ask him, Jow Forums?

Attached: 2019-08-27 01.40.46.jpg (537x240, 31K)

Should I install Gentoo?

Have you ever combed your hair you fat scruffy degenerate cunt

Ask him which parts of the food yield the tastiest dead skin.

Ask him Lisp vs Haskell

*foot

ask if he'll switch to spanish

When is the HURD going to be production-ready?

afaik he doesn’t know haskell

ask him if he actually expects it to be possible for a company to ever gain enough marketshare with free software and free hardware for it to be a standard for consumers and professional users

aren’t the hurd people ones to ask

he hasn't updated his computing page in what feels like a decade, maybe he does more than send email these days

ask him if he still sends emails all day or if he codes for fun again

>So RMS is giving a lecture tomorrow at my uni
лoл

Well gee I wonder if it's possible Red Hat could ever exist

Please ask him, when will Hurd be released?

do you see normies using an OS that was on a handful of 4 figure workstations from the mid oughts?

Normies don't use PCs anymore.

Ask him why Nozomi Tojo is best girl.

Attached: nozomi-tojo--0.67.jpg (210x240, 18K)

they do in their dead end jobs with POS and their facebo- microsoft excel machines

Ask him to fuck off.

Almost Puri.sm

Red Hat doesn't use free hardware and they use/develop non-libre software to sell services.

Just tell him he was right, and acknowledge that he tried to show the world its power but it was rejected fiercely. Tell him that this world has only itself to blame for being a mediocre, degenerate, shithole.

He'll say something like "what are we going to do about it" probably. Ask him about 5G.

Attached: DIA 1976-2.png (816x1055, 148K)

Ask him to copy Linus middle finger picture so there can be memes

"Which foot tastes better?"

нeyжeли пoлитeхи и cюдa дoбpaлиcь...

How he feels about you recording him on your iphone

He won't respond, I've send him several emails about it.

Ask him if he was on crack when writing up the FLOSS whitepapers

I thought his whole shtick was that he replied to literally every email

Come on, get over it.

Apperantly foot related inquiries are a no-no.

*ibad

Give fucking link to register can't find it
t. Dumb phone Russian poster

underrated

THIS

which toe tastes better, the left or the right one?

okay, found it

She's fat

no she thicc

Tyт дoхyя людeй и я в тoм чиcлe

Mимo

Is it a conflict of interest to work for a proprietary software company but also make free-as-in-freedom software on the side? I need to know this because this is what I plan on doing and I don't want to be a pos.

Attached: 1561158034228.png (750x711, 87K)

That's what nearly all FOSS developers do and have done for decades. esr wrote about it explicitly in The Cathedral and the Bazaar.

K I'll read it then, I saw a documentary about this whole free software thing months ago.

RMS stands for Retarded Mamasita

GNU/No Thank You

hi dad

Imagine having to ask another person if what you do is ethical or not
You're basically religious

I'm just making a pull request to your ethical stance on the matter, I can still make my own changes

ask him who the sick should see once they have stolen the doctors pad and got themselves hooked on precription medication

Have you ever been wrong about anything?

BTW, I have tremendous respect for RMS and can't figure out when he's ever been wrong about anything.

ask him if he we can hold hands

U mean esperanto

futanari or trap dick?

Ask him if he'll take your virginity.

Okay, Jow Forums has finally become yet another cancerous faghole. Where are real threads with real replies from real people with fucking opinions of their own? All I see is this “based and redpilled” circlejerk with nothing new whatsoever.

Shit! It’s been literally some three or four years.

Ask him if he thinks the trade war will yield any good, new, open hardware. IE, does he think an open RISC-V will become viable as a result.

Ask about his opinion on systemd and lennart in general.

What is the color of his pepper?

"What do you think of Linus Sebastian?"

Any nonfree software is unethical. In my experience you also lose your own freedom by working for those companies because they all shove aggressive non-competes, NDAs, copyright/patent appropriation clauses, etc in your face.

>go look RMS scheduled events
>go there
>listen to the questions while watching the thread
>find OP
>after the conference follow him home, rape him and cum in his boipucci

Ask him to open his wallet so you can take his money. Just use the excuse you need to see the source code to his life.

based and redpilled

OP here. we’re having a party right after the lecture, and then probably an orgy, so come join us!

we’ll ask him that probably. good question!

Attached: 2874F298-7226-4C69-B64C-55F6CDF238C3.jpg (320x240, 18K)

If you mistakenly bought a piece of hardware that was literally impossible to function without a proprietary driver, would you still use it? There are no refunds in this scenario.

>neh-oo-fellee politehhhi i syuda dobrals

>toot doh-hooya lyudey i ya v tom chisle

My tongue is confused as to how "v" by itself can be a single word. Do you just like... "vff", or do you at least add a vowel sound to it, like "Vuhhh"?

Attached: 25say8hjttf31.png (480x480, 386K)

Developing non-free software means taking away users’ freedom and making the world more injust, says RMS

I would want to ask if the GNU project incudes his own life. I want to see the source code that is Richard Stalman. He must be compeled to upload his own body's source code to the internet. Where we can make copys and back him up with full freedom rights to his DNA.

You squish it into the next word. So you'd say it "fftom" here

Okay, that makes sense. Thanks, cyrillic-bro (russbro?)

I made this as a joke, but i make a good point. Should something like DNA be immune from the GNU licence? If somebody uploads a DNA sample and provides DNA samples as a pysical item. Should we be under the GNU licence to modify and distribute the "source"?
Tech is getting that point now, modifying DNA. Human life now comes with a GNU licence if we could allow this. I would like to hear Stallmans input on this matter for real.

HET!

Ask him to sing the free software song :)

he didnt write the source code so your quarrel is with like god or whatever

He was wrong about emacs vs vim.

what model thinkpad does he use?

You know you can just email him at any time and he will ALWAYS respond? Might take a while since the way he gets the off, reads them, writes them and then next time he connects, sends them, but he always does and gives detailed answers.

No, RMS has nothing to do with Gentoo, he doesn't even like the distro cause it's not 100% FOSS.

I saw RMS once while taking a ticket at a small movie theater. He stood at an arm-length from me and asked the receptionist if he could use the projector for his conference, in an accent-heavy snail-eating language. I only realised it was him after he left :(

The point of free software is to use and create programs that can be studied and modified. Closed source programs can contain malicious code and are fundamentally restrictive for the user. If I want to find out what Windows is doing, I can't.
Things like DNA samples are not like programs. You don't distribute DNA samples for others to use. You're not depriving anyone of any freedom by not giving them your private information.

write your own driver

T400s , I believe

I'll die without seeing an American properly speaking portuguese or spanish.

I distribute plenty of DNA samples for others to use :^)

>You don't distribute DNA samples for others to use
Somebody has not had sex. That is the fundemetal part behind sexual reproduction. Your body is the distributing system. I would argue that the DNA in your body is shared now. Because you force your DNA on to people. So we must come up with a free open souce DNA that we can modify and use and provide it to people for the fundimental freedom. Richard is the kind of man who needs to open his very life up to the freedom. offer his DNA to be modifyed in anyway and to be used in anyway per the guiding hand of the GNU.

Nice fucking bait.
This. What Red Hat does ought to be criminal.

based

The guy thinks pedophilia, necrophilia, prostitution, and incest should all be legal. Joking right?
He also feels that pedophilia does not harm children.

kekkles
nice.

Ask him how to nose fuck dead plants (rhinophytonecrophilia) and then ask him to demonstrate just like he did TI

Bonus points if your school is in the american south
T. Freetard

This.

Also ask him if he's stopped his moralistic justification for fucking under age kids?