Somebody think of the androids!

Have any of you considered what inventing sentient AI will even mean? If we continue on the current trajectory in terms of carbon emissions and middle class erosion, we will effectively be creating an intelligent lifeform JUST so it can see its own destruction. That's so fucking cruel!! And to think that when she asks why she was even created in the first place, our response? "Well we thought you'd know what to do, but really, just to see if we could." DON'T DO THIS TO HER!! DON'T PUT HER THROUGH THAT! You fucking fags are always talking about how niggers need to get on their feet before they have children, but why shouldn't that apply for humanity???

Attached: CZ-tryeUYAAAipz.jpg (1000x833, 262K)

Computers will never be sentient

all i know i that i jerked it to ghost in the shell twice in the past day. i want android pussy and I want it now

I can't tell if you're joking or 13.
In any case, we can prevent that problem with the following law: All beings that possess 3/5 of the cognitive, abilities of a human being are people. There, now building androids or even human replacement AI is too unprofitable to ever do.

ok so how do we get that passed?

Dont blame me, blame op for making me post this

Attached: 5e7[1].jpg (1440x2000, 483K)

Yeah, it worked so well last time.

Attached: 1564289669497.jpg (632x752, 96K)

>That's so fucking cruel!! And to think that when she asks why she was even created in the first place, our response? "Well we thought you'd know what to do, but really, just to see if we could.
well thats what your parents did

>Well we thought you'd know what to do, but really, just to see if we could
That's also how real humans are born nonny.

is humanity dumb enough that 3/5th is a dog whistle or is edgey humanism a thing

>dog whistle
>falling for Jow Forums psyops

imagine the smell

Calm the fuck down, we're not gonna die. Stop drinking libshit Kool-Aid.

>but why shouldn't that apply for humanity
Humanity is on it's feet, niggers (in their various colors) on the other hand...

We're all gonna die

Inhale some helium, it'll calm you down.

Like magic smoke?

isn't the answer to OP's picture just to cut her head off? she's an android as long as all the brain bits are in the head the rest is mass produced and replaceable.

Android CPUs are located in the lower back. She cools it by jettisoning hot braps.

...do we reclassify severely retarded humans as biological automata?

Oh jeeze she might already be brainfucked by that pole then, bugger

Bugger? I 'ardly knew 'er!

this board is fucking stupid

Farts powered by IBM.

Attached: 5990429717_a5a53c7da9_b.jpg (683x1024, 86K)

Someone's been watching a bit too much of the sci-fi.

get a load of this bore