Mice

Jow Forums, what corded mouse would you consider the best of the best for using with everything (office work, gaming, web browsing, etc)?

>My choice:
Zowie S2

Attached: Zowie-S2.jpg (1000x1000, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/orhb7Njj3h8?t=262
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The new Razer Viper is actually good

G403

I unironically like the Reddit Model O.

have a g502 am thinking of getting a talentech ember because it looks like a cheaper zowie. if it didn't have leds it be even better.

>talentech ember
>Scorll wheel

Dude idk, I would just spend the extra money to get something from a company that bothers to spell check.

Attached: vivaldi_2019-08-26_21-38-00.jpg (2271x668, 548K)

I've used a mionix caster heavily daily for 5+ years now and it has no signs of wear. I'd recommend it for anyone with a palm grip.

Are Finalmouse mice any good or the Glorious Model O?

I saw this recently too, but it isn't released yet:
Cooler Master MM710 53G Gaming Mouse

It seems like the honeycomb style shells would get nasty quick and need to be cleaned with compressed air weekly.

>need to be cleaned with compressed air weekly
I do mine every 2 months and it doesn't get too bad.

>ABS plastic
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ducky secret.

Same

I have the reddit O and I dotn regret it. However, in the last month both the new cooler master and razer have surpassed it easily.

Will Microjew ever release a wireless version of this thing.

Attached: 6134315_sd.jpg (1361x1025, 66K)

Anyone hear about the ENDGAME GEAR XM1 Gaming Mouse? Any good?

looks like shit

Good thing look doesn't matter.

Attached: faps.jpg (889x500, 41K)

my nigga

I just bought a g305 because I didn't want to spend 100 whatever on a g pro, how much better is the gpro honestly?

G Pro is best

>corded
I used to also exclusively consider corded mice, but after watching a video testing out the difference in latency it's pretty much negligible.
youtu.be/orhb7Njj3h8?t=262
>inb4 linus
Yes, it's a ltt video, but the testing method they used was pretty good and the source of the results doesn't really matter as long as we understand how they tested and got to see verification of it.

Attached: 1456728516252.jpg (1920x1200, 375K)

I want to see how good the new razer viper optical switches are long term. Would be nice to not have to deal with clicking issues anymore.

it's good but shape sucks unless you are a handlet

Attached: 4L_8FAYqrYV.jpg (3264x2263, 1.2M)

Nice effect on that mousepad.

Hello there fellow Mionix Castor user :D

Trackball. Pick any

logitech g203

We get it user you're an autistic faggot.

>Nutted, but she still sucking.

Reminder that wireless mouse have next to no latency anymore and it makes no sense buying a wired mouse in the current year.
>but there's a chance there might be a 1ms delay
Who cares, unless you're an extremely try hard faggot who lives off winning tournaments it doesn't fucking matter.
>b-but the battery might run out
AA powered mice last over a year and decent recharge stuff last more than a month (and can be used while charging), way way less than a phone. Most of the time you forget they even run on battery.
Just get wireless, not having to deal with the cord constantly dragging the mouse down or using a bungee beats the battery problem.

zowie ec-2a, not as expensive but still one of the best mice

Zowie FK1

zoom zoom

G502
>lots of keys for macros / binds
>top-tier sensor
>good buttons / shape
>good weight, none of this basedboy lightweight speedhole shit

They did everything right. Works without a driver and you can disable the RGB easily. I only used their application once to swap two buttons.
My only wish would be a mode where the LEDs would turn off when inactive.

I'm still more into vertical mice so Contour Unimouse for everything except gayming.

its not 90s anymore so under no circumstances i would pick a wired mouse.

I have that as well, it's great except the scroll wheel sucks for browsing

Attached: zowie s1.jpg (3024x4032, 651K)

Mionix Naos 7000

G502 has dogshit shape unless you have baby hands.

there is no point in going corded now, try wireless mice. they're really good.

I like the shape of these but I hate shiny mice with a passion.If someone made a mouse in this shape with matte PBT it would be fucking perfect.

well OP posted the matte version

>wired
s2 divina
>wireless
s2 divina wireless mod

>*ahem*

Attached: hire_42265_1.jpg (800x600, 163K)

I think its better to go with their Model O Minus since its more around 60 grams. My $10 walmart logitech mouse was about 61 grams and it was literally the best feeling mouse ever.(shitty sensor though obv)

I bought a g305 to replace a g502 but I feel like I went too small. It feels like half my hand is dragging on the mat because I'm holding a tiny egg. I don't want to spend $120-130 on a g pro wireless so what do? I guess I don't need to go wireless and I was thinking of going with a Model O but the black ones are sold out, is white a bad idea? As long as I don't eat Cheetos while gaming right?

i was initially interested in the MM710 but in RJN's review it showed that it had a really thin grip width but a super wide back/rear area. i hate when mice have that dumb overexaggerated hourglass shape. someone just release a fucking G203 clone with honeycomb holes and lets call it a day god damn it

G-wolves skoll

Got a Zowie FK2, the scroll wheel is unbelievably shit for general use. Is it fixed in the S2?

Genuinely can't even look at a wired mouse after using the G703

I think Zowie use their weird 16-step scroll wheel on every mouse because csgo tards like it for their ebin bhops

Which mouse has the best microswitches? My G403 started doubleclicking by iteself after a little more than a year of use.

nope
buttons are a bit lighter and the shape is great, but the wheel is still a loud, slow piece of shit
only downside on an otherwise perfect mouse

Using this currently, its pretty decent for the price. I've heard that the rubber pads rub off eventually but I'll probably have bought a new mouse by the time that happens anyway. Thinking about buying a G Pro mouse and using the steelseries at work, would be better than the shitty Dell mouse I'm using atm.

Attached: 310s-gallery-high-rival-310__top.png__1850x800_q100_crop-scale_optimize_subsampling-2.png (1050x700, 314K)

Mine just did a week ago

G Pro wireless for 99, Model O or G Wolves Skoll bros? I palm grip and have medium-large mitts. Coming from an ergo shape at work and at home with a g502

There are omrons that have a 50 million click rating, but you would have to solder them into a new mouse you buy, because most only come with the switches rated for 20 million clicks.

Now, what are the very best microswitches for mice? I am not sure, but everywhere I look say omrons.

>16 Million Colors RGB Light

This is just industry standard 24 bit RGB where each of the red, green and blue channels each have 256 levels of intensity from 0 to 255. Multiply the number of intensity levels by each other, 256 (red) * 256 (green) * 256 (blue), and you get 16,777,216 colors.

Any 24 bit RGB light will do 16 million colors. It's pretty much the norm and not that impressive.

cant decide between G Pro Wireless and G305
HELP

>leave it at work
>someone steals it
you are confirmed for neet

Don't think the rubber will wear out on 310, but unless you got the fixed model (not launch models) they 100% will come off, but it's really really easy to glue them back again into place
Rival 300 on the other hand, the rubber wore out noticeably in ~2years, another half/full year and it would have had a hole going straight to plastic in that bitch

No joke.

Attached: bezosMouse.jpg (350x350, 12K)

G Pro Wireless is a different shape(larger) from the G Pro / G305 / G203. I own a G203 (same as wired G Pro but without the Hero sensor) and it's an excellent mouse. I recently bought a G Pro Wireless though because the G203 is more good for small hands and mine are medium-sized. Also, the Pro Wireless is lighter and seems higher quality overall, it's perfect for me, but it cost $100 more than the 203. Regardless, both are great mice.

Attached: 12956.jpg (700x400, 45K)

g305 and glue a string to it to pretend it has a cord

Why Jow Forums hates the best mouse?

Attached: mx-master-2s.png (500x391, 163K)

Don't use corded mice.

I have it and it fits my hands nicely. You have to use proprietary garbage software to configure it though.

Cause this is a corded mouse thread bro.
I'm using one because it's basically the only mouse that fits my needs
>wireless
>not tiny
>has a separate, physical side scroll
The only other mouse that has all these features is the MX Revolution which hasn't been made for a decade.

I know a lot of you fucking hate wireless mice, but is there a decent silent / quiet one that's just right, left, and scrollwheel, but with the scrollwheel tilt shit for back and forward? It's been driving me goddamn mad trying to find one. I don't even care if it uses a dongle / receiver. Just want that sweet tilt action on a mouse with reduced noise.

Is there a wired version of the Logitech MX Master 2s?

G102/203. Cheap. Reliable. Can turn off lights.

The buttons on those are bad, not a problem if you can solder tho.
>Can turn off lights.
This should be a default feature on all mouse with extra lighting, but for some reason it's not.

What do you mean by bad? Too soft? Too hard? For me they are fine. My only problem is the size as my hands are a little above average at 19.5in.

They are reported to double click very fast, they use the 10mil clicks Omrons which is their lowest I think.

I see. I have been using mine for almost half a year now for all around use (browsing, csgo, dota 2, organizing files) and so far it does not double click. Hopefully it doesn't.

I have one of these in my closet as a backup mouse, low DPI I think though which is fine for gaming but I need 3200 DPI for browsing the internet

returned this today beacause its too bulky and hurts my hand

why does no one mention g402?

i got a g305, it better than 303, I do not like thin backs, i just wish g305 was thicker in the rear, thinking of going pro. but I REALLY WISH THERE WAS A GOOD MOUSE WITH INFINITE SCROLL.

I need a small gaming mouse for fingertip grip. is g402 good for this?

Doesn't the G502 hero have a fidget spinner scroll?

>2 year warranty
Just send them back. $40 for 2 years of use is pretty good.

G303? The thing's tiny.

no its too wide i need something i can hold with my thumb and third finger only

if you want to go full meme you can grab the ultralight 2, it's really fucking small and weighs like 40 grams

This.

anything is ok as long as it doesnt starts double clicking after 1 week

>Mionix
A man of fine taste and sophistication.

lol this

Some Logitech with endless scrolling wheel, it's just too comfortable for office and browsing.

buy an MMO mouse.
i never play MMOs or even vidya that much but being able to map commonly used commands to the mouse is so fucking useful. I barely touch my keyboard for general browsing any more.

Attached: file.png (611x626, 77K)

used this mouse for a while. Don't listen to this faggot he's insane. The only good thing about this mouse is the scroll wheel.

Get one of those mice that support gestures, you can assign a bunch of actions without having extra buttons covering the entire mouse.

fine, don't buy this specific mouse. just buy a mouse with loads of fucking buttons is my point

The word part about it is the logo and culture around it, but the mouse is pretty great.

Finalmouse mice are hilariously expensive. Sure they're pretty good if you play siege or csgo but $120 (more now since you're buying secondhand) for a mouse that'll probably fall apart because of the shitty quality control isn't worth it. Model O is pretty good, I like the look of the honeycomb thing and in my case the matte white hasn't really got gross since I got it.

How about the coolermaster mm710? It came out recently and seems breddy gud

Attached: 1560410148418.jpg (1500x1500, 320K)

Everyone's hand is different, find the one that feels the most comfy to your hand and buy it.