NOOOOOOOOO STOP PIRATING SOFTWARE! YOU'RE HURTING THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE IT!

>NOOOOOOOOO STOP PIRATING SOFTWARE! YOU'RE HURTING THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE IT!

Attached: 1559413975641.jpg (1080x1020, 131K)

>shanghais ur software
Nothing personnel, matey

Attached: pirate.jpg (736x1308, 139K)

This but unironically. I'm a capitalist through and through.

Not my problem those niggers were retarded enough not to choose a real profession.

Attached: 1528774830502.gif (1000x1000, 78K)

>implying pirates are nice people
they rape, pillage and fuck your shit up

>not supporting further development of applications you use

Some, I assume, are nice people

Pirating is okay if you're unemployed. You better not be pirating like a manchild once you get a job.

If you think software publishers are bad, you should see the absolutely fucking jewry that happens in the world of scientific publishing. The big publishers like Elsevier, Springer, etc. are such greedy fucking crooks who contribute almost nothing at all yet still act like zealous fucks with regards to copyright laws. I'm glad that they're getting BTFO by sites like sci-hub and libgen.

Daily reminder that piracy is a moral imperative. Don't like it? Go fix the broken clusterfuck that is copyright law. Then we'll talk.

This is a certified hood classic

Attached: SQgD1VH.jpg (900x1200, 337K)

Attached: 1557633771843.gif (250x250, 622K)

kek

Attached: 1565441768344.jpg (608x369, 106K)

Seriously how the FUCK have those parasites not been driven out? It makes me so fucking mad, universities could just fucking make open access journals and use submission fees to pay it and maybe even pay reviewers

You don't have time for that shit when you have a real job. Unless pirating software's a hobby or something... I assume that's still a thing.

Idk if it's because I grew up as a poorfag but pirating for me is way less time consuming than actually buying software.

Exactly, don't pirate software. You should be using open source alternatives instead.

Attached: 1391471033002.png (793x1972, 53K)

Depending on the software the DRM can be so annoying and cumbersome that piracy is the better option. I've pirated programs I've previously paid for because pirating them was easier than installing them legally.

It's actually crazy that I'm starting to pirate like I did ~10 years ago. I had a significant dip in my habits to the point I basically stopped but I've started to get back into it again thanks to industry policy >.>

>You better not be pirating like a manchild once you get a job.
I know a few companies with 40+ employees that use pirated software. I even know one that based their entire software stack on source code that they stole from another company.

Literally everyone in the business world pirates because they are kikes and don't want to pay for shit.

>go to website to purchase software
>must create an account
>fill out captcha
>five security questions
>input credit card info
>fill out captcha to verify payment
>click through sponsorship pages
>download and run installer
>log in and fill out captcha
>internet goes down for a second
>relog in and fill out captcha

Didn't buy shit lol. Piracy is only one way possible

>poolacks
>innocents

Reminder to never buy indie video games. They were expected to make better material than the garbage AAA studios come out with every year and the majority of them end up making even worse games. Pirate the hell out of those nerds.

Attached: __kikuchi_makoto_idolmaster_classic_and_etc_drawn_by_onyang__29ae6e788f0f5d83cc27a443a96b3ec4.png (700x500, 450K)

imagine paying for software ever

Attached: piracy.jpg (1066x1091, 82K)

It's funny that GPL fags preach freedom, but rely on copyright to force others to do things how they want.

>YOU'RE HURTING THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE IT!
but that's the best part

the ones who put chiptune music in their installers have a special spot in my future utopia

I don't really mind if people pirate shit, because the majority of people are good goys who will pay and fill your wallet.

Clearly, BSD is the best license.

>They were expected to make better material than the garbage AAA studios come out with
How when they have less resources

It's funny that Americans preach freedom, but rely on their constitution to force others to do things how they want.

There is nothing worth pirating. Free software is better. There, I said it.

Kill yourself

no, dont

>kill polacks
Ftfy

>bait.retard.jif
North or South Americans?

Kill yourself stormcuck

United States of America. The only country from the American continent that is relevant globally.

You don't need money to make good things.

haha good one user