Lost wife

>lost wife
>lost kid
>lost house
>lost job
this guy about to an hero won't he?

Attached: the_job_lead.png (294x252, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hIuAPgV80-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>working for fb
He deserves worse things than death

damn i feel bad for this guy, either he'll an hero or he'll come back in a few years and he'll be deranged as hell

Why is Jow Forums so obsessed with Patrick Shyu?

The cucklead

Excuse me, that's the exGoogle exHusband exFather exFacebook Tech lead to you

in the latest video he says he's been working 80 hour weeks.
so this company destroyed his marriage and *then* fired him.

devilish

>working for FAANG
he gets 0 sympathy

lmao

i work at fb and you most definitely do not need to wokr 80 hour weeks if you are efficient and know what to prioritize. This guy obviously had more focus on youtube than work and was fired as a result. Pretty typical low performer getting let go happens all the time desu

>an hero
Learn English nigger

>>>/le/edit newfag

0/10 bait

>".. and I don't do open source."
Aaaaand dropped.

This

These fucking developer youtubers talking more about their insignificant life instead of talking about technology, like that other faggot from microsoft who shows up his arm muscle in every video and has nothing much to say about the industrry.

>Ex-Google Tech Lead
>Ex-Husband
>Ex-Homeowner

Ex-japanese or Chinese or something

>>being this newfag le reddit zoom zoom.

Terry Davis, Origins

Attached: terry_davis.jpg (220x202, 16K)

Kek actually that's true, he became extremely overworked at Ticketmaster and then snapped and ran over a CIA nigger

Not really, no. He's rich, he can do whatever he wants.

>hurr durr I no ingrish

Attached: 1556630880398.jpg (683x817, 57K)

I hope he finds success and isn't spiteful

>dubs
God has chosen the next Prophet! There must always be a Terry Davis. TempleOS fork soon

who is barnacules? kek

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 13K)

frankly, this guy comes off as so god damned arrogant I could not stand him. I can take well earned cockiness but based on the story tells from google, he's the bad guy in most of them. the comments are nothing but chinks and pajeets praising muh big 4 west coast lifestyle. it's not surprising his life is falling apart. He strikes me as a very technical, intelligent person with no people skills. that's the lesson you should learn from him

literally most people in SV, they are so caught up in their own shit they think their ad targeting platform is the best thing to happen to humanity

So I'm guessing his wife yeeted him and took the house? He was bragging about having a ton of passive income about a year or two ago and now he doesn't have a home?

He's the opposite. He has some people skills and marketing abilities, but no technical ones. He's simply yet another python/frontend dev.

>i got fired from google AND facebook so my opinion matters

Attached: l9oaKFr(1).png (540x404, 391K)

youtube.com/watch?v=hIuAPgV80-E
>tech utuba
>didn't see this coming

Wife took the baby and went back to japan.

Typical Japanese woman
How in the fuck did he lose a house with all of his big dick passive income

this is how a conservative is born. ONE OF US ONE OF US

Imagine

if the TechLead forks TempleOS and starts streaming about how he is the greatest coder in Silicon Valley (because he is a exGoogle Tech Lead) while he works on TempleOS, i would be so happy

Attached: 1454031247809.jpg (460x692, 86K)

>Now patreon over $100,000 month and twitch coding

Just wait until Jow Forums jump to Joshua "Fuck HR" Fluke

I like the guy - "I am a CEO of my own company, and in an interview I want to be treated as such, when you are offering me a job - we talk CEO to CEO, you don't get to look down on me"

It's like he doesn't realize the guy is in charge of millions of dollars and 400+ people work for him and he is a broke-ass that needs to beg people to give him ad revenue. It's cute

Hi Joshua, please leave

He's incredibly based and shares many opinions found on Jow Forums. CS degrees are retarded and bootcamps are better if you know you're not shit.

>guy is literally failing at life
>Jow Forums tries to shill him as the man to take tips from

No thanks. At least Linus is successful.

Idiot newfag is also brainlet wojak poster
Why aren't I surprised.

Don't feel bad for him, he's loaded and could comfortably retire in most places in the US.

who?

Ex Google and ex Facebook, and you faggots think he's done for? This guy can literally walk into any job and get hired with a boomer style firm handshake. And he's got a million bucks.

Attached: checkem.png (328x382, 222K)

The dudes ego is huge, not to mention he was definitely doing the minimum when working at both. He doesn't care to work, he found out he can trick those who watch YouTube and earn the exact same he did at the likes of Google or Facebook while people worship him for literally nothing

Anybody noticed how he popped out of my recommendations? i was there when he is still 20k subs

Did he do something in jewtube algo or something?

YouTube urls, along with other words that appear here are noted by google and recommendations are sometimes made about that. It's how you get recommendations based on things you only take about here.

>TempleOS fork soon
Right after the ReiserFS fork.

How is he not a total failure?
Yeah, he got a job at google after like 5 attempts. But it's probably due to HR pite/diversity hire.
He got some money there, no doubt. But aside from that lucky one time his life is a total failure. His projects are shit, can't get a job, wife realizes what a loser he is and drops him. All he can do is make videos with shitty advice.

So he spent so much time talking about how smart he was and explaining how to treat money.
Yet has no house, shit car, wife that left him (probably due to him being a greedy fuck).
How trusty is the advice of a person who failed at everything in life (family, career, happiness, owning a house)

He's a good example of a ricecel.

He still has millions in investments and never has to work again if he wanted to
He's just incredibly cheap and still choses the wagecuck life for some reason

>He still has millions in investments and never has to work again if he wanted to
doubt

>viral advertising thread for a literal who
kys

this. people with actual tech skills get respect even with people skills that aren't quite up to normie levels

Terry 2.0

>fired for being an attention whore
>while working at the site for attention whores

>im glad my wife left me
>im glad my job fired me

Attached: 1544224183031.jpg (125x124, 3K)

>Jow Forums
Not Jow Forums, just one or two autists on Jow Forums. I didn't even know his name until you posted it if that actually is his name. Fuck Patrick, I hope he gets his life on track, but fuck him anyway.

>lost sexual function
>lost pet 4 weeks before wife left

doesn't he have literal millions in the bank?

are we sure that Cherry Mavis might not have some sort of mental illness??

I forgot it's still summer

he's probably going to use his money to follow the Asian man dream and bag a white girl.