Take a load of this gnome shill

take a load of him

Attached: IMG_20190826_232425.jpg (1440x935, 207K)

gnome isnt that fucking bad you i3 ricing neet autist cuck reddit onions boy

i use mate, the true GNUNetworkObjectModelEnvironment. Gnome 3 is interesting, but it's a toy that should be considered a test proof of concept. I get mad when i remember this toybox is pushed as the main DE, making new users confused and mad at the stupid bugs and design flaws of this shitty project. Can't believe they ditched GNU and Gnome 2 for that shit.

ubuntu's implementation of gnome is good ootb even for new users so long as they dont try to rice the fuck into it. Mate is also good, though it needs cutomizing to look good.

i've tried fedora and debian's gnome. it starts out fine, then becomes a hassle. It starts getting slow and freezing when i do heavy work, and it's hardly customizable even with dconf. No addons, i know that it'll fuck itself over if i use them.

*steps in ur path*

nothing personal, kid!

Attached: cinnamon-symbolic.png (1000x1000, 11K)

Can't speak for fedora. But debian's gnome is just the default gnome 3 desktop isn't it? It just doesn't seems as polished at ubuntu's default. Haven't had that freezing issue could just be your hardware.

GNOME sucks but honestly just about every Linux DE is a fucking turd.

A
FUCKING
FOOT

you don't know what toys are, you would probably call world's most advanced DE (Aqua) a toy

I installed Gnome on some touch-screen industrial control computers last week, it works well for that actually.

>casio watch
Is he from Jow Forums

>him

GNOME Fragments: A torrent program where you can't select which files in a torrent to download.
GNOME MPV: A playlist interface where you can't rearrange playlist items.
GNOME keybindings: unchangeable, because according to the GNOME Human Interface guidelines, people who use keybindings are easily confused by being able to choose familiar keybindings instead of Human Interface Optimized® bindings, such as 9 for volume down and 0 for volume up.

GNOME Maps and GNOME Weather are good, probably because they require almost no input from the user. Input is confusing and GNOME wants to get rid of it. By 2025 a GNOME rig will just be an HD television set.

We had this thread already

I-I want t-to take a load f-from h-him....

Just your average, everyday insufferable cunt who acts coy and speaks in a non-threatening way

Is that an FtM?

Woody Allen of tech , minus the fame

>keybindings
You can change them though

>implying the abomination what GNOME 3 is is anywhere near Aqua

everything was going so fine until he made this video

Except the animations are garbage. Every machine I've used it on has laggy as fuck animations.

kek
Also I have a touchscreen laptop, and not only is touch so inconsistent within the ecosystem, but the so called gnome photos app also doesn't register any swiping whatsoever, despite the toddler ui

>touchscreenized UI doesn't even work with normally with touch screens
Like a poetry.

learn to embed videos and stop screenshotting thumbnails you spastic niggermonkey

the only touch-screen thing in it is the application grid