THE NOTE 10+ Is the superior phone of 2019 even without a headphone jack

youtube.com/watch?v=b8Vq5M1Uv0I

Does the lack of headphone jack bother you?

Has anybody gotten theirs yet?

Attached: note10plus.png (1080x1079, 841K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wHSLxNBJzcg
forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2019/08/24/class-action-lawsuit-hits-samsung-and-apple-over-new-rf-emission-scandal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you mispelled Note 9

I'm posting from one.
Big upgrade in screen real estate over my Note8
I got the plus because I don't have girly hands and it comes with 5g and 512gb

>even without the headphone jack
Lel. It's shit, because there's a hole in the display, no custom firmware/ROM support, and it doesn't have a headphone jack. Samshit should slit their bellies.

The reason they dropped the jack was to sell wireless earplugs.

They saw how well Apple did that whole scam and now everyone will follow suit.

Hole punch in in the title bar of websites and apps, literally un-noticeable.

do you think OP work for money as a shill or for free because he's a beta orbiter for that bitch ?

Attached: 1467496359169.jpg (456x402, 30K)

there's no phone in your picture and this is a tech thread. are you a shill for that bitch?

>Display basically comes with a series of dead pixels
>unnoticeable

PP is definitely a retarded samshit shill.

lol we got our answer here

>having a black hole in your screen is unnoticeable.
You wouldn't accept it on a TV or laptop, why the fuck would you on a phone?
It's not a feature, it's a dogshit workaround.

Attached: 1560527365526.png (294x256, 112K)

>Hole punch in in the title bar of websites and apps, literally un-noticeable.
Borrowed this image from the other samshill thread.
Seems pretty fucking noticeable.

Attached: 1566828677632.png (966x435, 420K)

Only because that phone stretched the image. Make it 16:9 and theres' no hole. Just black side bars you'd see on any legacy phone.

How are they dead pixels if they are where a bezel would be?

Screen ratio is 19:9 so no video occupies that space unless you zoom in on it, but feel free to hate something irrationally.

What would you recommend instead? the Oneplus with the pop out camera that shoots hiv in your eye socket?

I can stretch my op7 pro, paying $1100+ for black side bars is an insult to people's I twlligence in 2019

Stupid fucks like you are too dumb to see that you're stretching the video to force the hole over the video when you could have kept it at the original aspect ratio.

>paying $1100+ for black side bars is an insult to people's I twlligence in 2019
Messing up your video's original aspect ratio is even more retarded. Commit suicide now, you dumb nigger.

Serious question, since Samshit finally ditched the 3.5 mm jack what's the advantage of getting this over the OnePlus 7 Pro? That faggy rainbow glass on the back?

>just don't go full screen bruh
And you still have to deal with curveshit.

You are a bit of a numpty there champ.
When you have "MAH BLAK BAHS" then when you use your phone the status bar sits below the bar reducing screen real estate further.
The Note 10 just uses that space where the black bars were for the status bar, it is bonus real estate and it makes web browsing and apps much better because you have more usable screen real estate....

But if you hate it because you can see the dot if you stretch video the point it is either distorted or you are chopping off the top and bottom... Well son, that's straight numpty territory.

"Full screen" is a meme that ruins the video image. Just watch the video you stupid nig.

>$1,100.00
>Holepunch shit
kek

>How are they dead pixels if they are where a bezel would be?
They're dead pixels, because it occupies space where pixels should be retard.
>Screen ratio is 19:9 so no video occupies that space unless you zoom in on it, but feel free to hate something irrationally.
Why buy a phone with a bigger display if you're not going to use the extra space?
>What would you recommend instead?
Any phone with a headphone jack, complete display, custom roms, no curves, and better aspect ratio. There's plenty available, but I don't get paid to shill them.

>"Full screen" is a meme that ruins the video image. Just watch the video you stupid nig.
Maybe you should buy a phone with a normal aspect ratio dipshit.

>no arguments
kek

I really, really, REALLY want this phone to flop. Samsung needs a kick in the teeth to learn that pulling this hypocritical bullshit after mocking apple for doing it for years isn't okay. The note series used to be for the people who wanted no compromises. Does anyone have any sales data on these hot turds?

Attached: 1396417066885.jpg (1000x1333, 815K)

>Maybe you should buy a phone with a normal aspect ratio dipshit.
It does the normal aspect raito by default, and expensive phones don't have 16:9 anymore, dumbass.

I evaluate both phones and bought the Samsung Note 10+ for the following reasons:

Higher res of the Oneplus is battery drain
Samsung has slightly larger battery
Samsung has 512gb storage (SD cards shit me)
Samsung has wireless charging
I actually use the Stylus on occasion for notes

>just revived my sony ericson w595 yesterday
whatever, nerds.

I'm quite happy with my 512GB Note 9. Wouldn't dream of buying something that drops features and still claims to be premium.

You do use the extra space numpty, just not for video.
Do I need to record a youtube video with literal sock puppets so you understand.

All this hostility... Is it hard being a poor little numpty?

Hole punch is a valid argument shitlord.
Also
>No roms
>curved
>shit aspect ratio
>Q1 CPU instead of the latest plus variant
>no headphone jack
>60hz image retention prone display in this year of our Lord
>$1100 pricetag for this turd
Samsung needs to drink bleach

>Making all these excuses for 19:9
So you admit that it was a bad idea.

I got more.
>Holepunch shit
>No 3.5 mm jack
>Curved glass meme
>No 90hz
>No SD 855+
>No custom ROMs
>Shitty non noise cancelling USB-C earbuds included

It's doing really well... in Korea. But chances are it'll eventually outdo the Note 9 in sales since:
-It's an even numbered Galaxy phone & even numbered Galaxy phones historically have sold better
-All the trade ins & promos practically giving the phone away
-Shills everywhere
It's a sad state of affairs, but the phone will probably end up doing well and Samsung will think it's because of their retarded decisions and not because of the aforementioned reasons. Oh well. I'm gonna ride my S8 to the ground and never buy a Samshit product again after.

Do you actually think a mechanical pop out forward facing camera is preferable?
Needless complexity is such a good solution most of the time right.

Personally I would be happy to ditch the front facing camera altogether but wominz would probably die.

then don't buy it, dumbass.

it's a bitch move to complain about the hole when you're forcing the video on top of it.

Let's be real here, is ANY of that truly worth the $400 markup?

The other funny thing about the 10+ is the complaints about the size.
People must have tiny girly hands, I can hold the phone and dial or text one-handed no problem.

>Oh well. I'm gonna ride my S8 to the ground and never buy a Samshit product again after.
Note 9 guy and I feel the same. When the battery goes on it, I'll have the damn thing replaced and use it until it disintegrates in my hand. Sad.

>You do use the extra space numpty, just not for video.
Manga isn't 19:9, so idgaf
>All this hostility...
repetitive gooks lack imagination
>Is it hard being a poor little numpty?
Can you even timestamp $1100 right now.

Doesnt bother me because I use bluetooth headphones anyway. I wont pay more than 200€ for a phone though, so I dont give a shit either way

I would say the 512gb vs 256gb is worth an upgrade to the price.
How much is relative, I can afford the Note+ so it doesn't phase me in the least.

My Thinkpad X1 Extreme has a total of 3TB in SSD, does it all need to be SSD, probably not, but this is a tech enthusiast board and half the posts here are about "MAH FRAMERATE" and "MAH THREADS: even though 50 vs 60fps makes literally no difference.

S10 is like the phone closest to perfection right now so I'll be getting that.

>then don't buy it, dumbass.
What gave you the impression that I were going to?
>it's a bitch move to complain about the hole when you're forcing the video on top of it.
It's not a bitch move to point out what is wrong with a product that is being shilled on Jow Forums user. Samshit should just mill themselves, and use all the constructive criticism to make a phone that I would buy from them.

I could but cash is for losers, I could time stamp my Amex Platinum charge card?

And good job rolling your argument from one about usable space to one about manga.
But I doubt the hole punch is going to affect you jerkin it to 2d titties... Though I wish it would.

>Do you actually think a mechanical pop out forward facing camera is preferable?
It's a better option than a hole in the display, but so is just keeping the bezel.

>I could but cash is for losers,
sure it is champ
Mfw I have enough pocket change to buy a note 10, but won't, because it's shit.
>I could time stamp my Amex Platinum charge card?
Go for it. Shit post your crypto wallet.

I mean... a fully decked out 7 Pro costs $750.00 (12GB RAM, 256GB memory, SD 855). And a 256GB SD card can be found for $40.00 on Amazon. It's also got a superior display and no retarded cutouts/notches in it. I just fail to see how the Note 10+ is a better deal when it's $300.00+ more even factoring in an SD card & going for the best specced one, not to mention Samsung vs. OnePlus' track record for updates.

this

Attached: bb.webm (450x800, 3M)

Attached: 1566895277362.png (896x932, 495K)

Yawn. Asus ROG Phone 2 gives you more features for cheaper.

this

See:

>Asus ROG Phone 2 gives you more features for cheaper.
but that phone is really ugly and ASUS is dogshit

Attached: drawer.webm (450x800, 2.98M)

If SD cards weren't total shit that corrupt losing all your data then I would say yes, but I have tried different brands and they are all prone to corruption.
That makes no sense, you want a bezel and then your status bar below it?
Look at your phone now, what occupies the center of the status bar PROTIP: Nothing does, it is dead space.

What phone do you use numpty?
Or do you just larp while sending messages via smoke signals because no tech is perfect enough?

>If SD cards weren't total shit that corrupt losing all your data then I would say yes, but I have tried different brands and they are all prone to corruption.
Fuck off. How many times have you had an SD card fail in comparison to an HDD?

>but that phone is really ugly
Like that actually matters when everyone uses a case anyway.
>and ASUS is dogshit
Not the ROG. Gaming brands have the obvious performance requirement.

Stop shilling samsung.

I have had 4 SD cards fail in my phones and tablets, probably less HDD in my history.
At least a HDD gives you a warning when it is dying?
Are you arguing that an SD is a valid method of permanent storage?

you guys are literally arguing about a black dot on a toy

>Not the ROG.
yeah sure, buddy

Attached: 190722-asus-rog-phone-2-official-01.jpg (1500x854, 196K)

I mean, this is just an anecdote, but whatever.

>What phone do you use numpty?
An old beater which is why I'm interested in buying a new phone. New phone isn't going to be samshit though. Probably an Asus, huawei, or xiaomi, and might pick up a v30 to use as a dap. Samshit lost a customer, because of their bullshit, and I was actually looking forward to getting a note 10.

Attached: 3-fiddy.jpg (4160x3120, 933K)

you know she is waiting for the perfect millionaire pajeet

Meanwhile I still have some Microsd cards from around 2006 that still work.

Well, development for the Note 9 and the S9/S9+ is starting to pick up. Check Telegram. Hopefully it turns out for the best, because Xiaomi can't seem to give us a fucking flagship with a fucking micro SD card slot...

Didn't lineage just drop note9/s9 over the usual samshit faggotry?

Well, the developers are working on making it official.
youtu.be/wHSLxNBJzcg

>Won't post cash, because posting Korean won would out him as a shill.

>no headphone jack
>fucking notch
>shitty curved screen distorting everything
>muh easily fooled fingerprint sensor and facial recognition
>still no removable batteries due to muh water proof
>flagship phones over £1k instead of £300

Phones now are just full of useless gimmicks. It's the only way phone manufacturers can "innovate" these days apparently.

Here's hoping my Galaxy S5 running Android Pie survives another 5 years.

Note 9/s9 are old phones though.

Doesn't look bad though.

Only normies would want a "phone" that big.

Just went note9 from a Note 4.
Long screens, MUH CURVED SCREEN, no HW buttons, SHIT to hold because of the curves front/back. It's all shit. I'd keep using my old phone if it didn't have issues with connectivity.
Gaining 20% more screen by sacrificing functionality is the dumbest nigger shit in recent years. In the end people will still use the fuckhuge 6.8" screen with XBOXHUEG mobile design. like an ipad with ios.

Regarding custom roms, it's better to stay on stock+root with samsung. lineage is generally a buggy pajeet mess. lmaoing@bootloader locked retards, btw
based.

Enjoy your cancer
forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2019/08/24/class-action-lawsuit-hits-samsung-and-apple-over-new-rf-emission-scandal/

I'm good with a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 that has an SD card (have a Samsung U3 128gb chip), removable battery, and IR blaster. Peak cellphone form.

I'm about to drop an order on refurbished note 4.
What are you are thotts?

Attached: CB441C163E074C0F87EA344BE69A24EE.png (538x800, 123K)

its a tablet, not a phone user. people used to compensate their sad excuse of a dick with cars, now its electronics... anyhow id rather get something that fits in a pocket and is 5 times cheaper. but to each his own i suppose.

Flash a custom ROM, Samsung shit is super bloated.

well, ofc, that's the default on such devices.
you can get a fine "10000" mah battery for 25 buckaroos and the phone $125.
It will be the best whatamackaphone next to my lg g4 with the "8500" mah battery.
one for calls and the second one to keep my internet only sim

Xiaomi mi 9t pro is better

Tried to buy
>Asus Zenfone 6
>Asus ROG phone 2
Both out of sale. F-fuck you too Asus.

Samshill and iToddler are from the same subhuman species

It's great for retards
Not anyone who cares, however

And it's still better than the Note 10 and S10.

The only pro are the fact that it has a headphone, and complete display. Note 9 still has that retarded curved bezel garbage, and an older soc. Both are shit.

Oh yeah, I forgot about
>18:9 format that literally no media content uses
>no hardware buttons
Backwards steps for sure.

I don't use stock Samsung because it stopped getting security updates ages ago and security flaws are only getting worse and more frequent.

Why didn't Samsung copy the chinks and put a motorized camera on their note 10?
That coupled with a headphone jack and a SD card slot would've made it the perfect phone
They fail to realize they are not Apple, normies buy Samsung because of the specs, not the brand name. I guess the note 10 will flop even harder than the note 9 in terms of sales

Sounds like you don't know how to put phones in a case, perhaps youtube it?

How small are your pockets faggot?
You should have plenty of space after your hipster skinny jeans shrunk your already micro-peen.

What in the blue hell do you need a hardware button for?
To occupy screen real estate for no purpose 90% of the time.

I really shake my head at you lot sometimes.
as a prehistoric boomer.
I remember people cursing CD/Rom
The death of floppy drives
hating USB drives
Hating USB... Gimme my PARALLEL port.

Seriously, adopt or die.

Is every phone review just talking about the camera 80% of the time and the remaining 20% just hastily mentioning any features/gimmicks the phone might have?

Attached: bsqy4x8nezf01.jpg (745x599, 77K)

Don't know about Zenfone 6 but the reason for ROG being sold out is because it's too popular.

Because for the most part it is the S10 with some extra features.

There are no good wireless headphones. The seperate earbuds look like a pain to handle and charge, otherwise you have to get dumb cans or else a boomer headset. Nothing beats simple ergofit earbuds.

>I remember people cursing CD/Rom
No one did this, because CD-ROMs were held storage advantages over floppy, and floppy drives where still able to be installed.
>People hated USB drives
Again no.
You're just retarded user.

same here i regret getting n9 so much fuck
And dont get me started on color banding and black crush
desu they should be sued for lying about the display

>Does the lack of headphone jack bother you?
Yes.
>Has anybody gotten theirs yet?
No, and I'm not going to. Why would I?

should be a bbc wrapped around those hands

>no custom firmware/ROM support
Then BUILD YOUR FUCKING OWN, fucking retards everywhere