Not using AdGuard in 2019

>not using AdGuard in 2019

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-133359_AdGuard.jpg (1440x1417, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S72029848#p72030202
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not using adaway
Dumb rootless peasant.

>browsing on mobile
>ever, at all

Since when did AdAway inject userscripts?

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-233318_Manager.png (1440x2708, 158K)

>not using uBlock Origin on mobile in 1986+3*11

Don't know what to use in the oceans of codes

Who are you quoting, and why should we care?

I'm a poor NEET faggot...do I've to buy their license?

Go watch Matlock, grandpa

year 21879? dumbass

Do you think that's all rooting is for/all that it does? You need root to modify files on the system partition, such as /etc/hosts (which is what adaway does; modifying the hosts file to black ads at system level rather than running as a service and draining battery by inserting itself as a sort of pihole)

I know what AdAway does, and it has far less functionality than AdGuard which uses next to no battery anyway

go drink some bleach, shit for brains

adaway uses absolutely 0 battery.

And for that you get far less functionality

Attached: lqbait.jpg (311x313, 14K)

I thought blokada blew it out of the water in every way

Blokada is basically just a hosts blocker for people without root

hosts file, retard.

Does adguard have a DNS monitoring functionnaliry?

Not using superior yandex browser with ublock

inb4
>ru

Not sure exactly what you mean by that but it has a traffic log

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-012827_AdGuard.png (1440x2708, 352K)

Great! You can manually block them?

How do you get less functionality than blocking all fucking ads? Like that's literally the only function of an ad blocker that matters. Stop shilling this garbage and fuck off

Yes, you can block domains and whole apps

More granular control, element filtering + additional privacy tools like stripping tracking parameters, destroying cookies, blocking WebRTC and other APIs, referrer and UA spoofing, etc.

>How do you get less functionality
Can't be connected to a VPN at the same time

>Rooting your phone

Imagine ruining the security of your phone for features that are available on stock but you're just too dumb to use them the right way

can I spoof in-app purchases on an unrooted device? (I don't even know if luckypacther still works but it used to)

Why don't you guys use dns-over-tls?
It's easier and doesn't need vpn client

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-231302_1.png (1080x1080, 43K)

kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-181657_AdGuard_Content_Blocker.png (1440x2960, 308K)

How are you ruining security? This isn't iOS. And by extensions of rooting, you're also most likely installing a custom ROM as well. That means you'll be getting the latest builds with the latest security patches as soon as they're in AOSP.

Says who? I use my own VPN with adaway all the time.

>He thinks making it possible for apps to execute commands as root makes his phone more secure
The absolute state of Jow Forums

Are you retarded? You have Magisk Manager and nothing is executing root without you approving it. You would never even have a way of knowing this on any OEM firmware.

Are you rooted? And is adguard better than netguard, or is it the basically the same?

Oh right, u were talking about adaway
Same as yourself, using it because it doesn't use the VPN API of android

I use Adaway, what you gonna do about it nerd

> implying

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-211257_Quickstep.png (720x1280, 66K)

>having to hack your device and risk getting a virus that steals your banking credentials, just to install a decent ad blocker

Attached: D5D7A221-4782-43C0-8739-18B72EADE19C.png (1242x2208, 198K)

>having to hack your device and risk getting a virus that steals your banking credentials, just to install a decent ad blocker
The fucking fucking fucking fuck are you even talking about? Have you not read a single reply here? And you're using iOS...
By the way, here's what your iOS steals from you without the possibility of you ever doing anything about that:
warosu.org/g/thread/S72029848#p72030202

>in.rakesh.valmareapp is requesting root permission grant/deny (15s)
>grant forever
retard

I logged out of icloud and have location services and siri disabled so that doesn’t concern me at all.

Wrong version, the full version isn't available in the Play Store

>Thinking that this is enough
The absolute state of Jow Forums

Attached: pepehand.jpg (1000x1000, 60K)

>I logged out of icloud and have location services and siri disabled so that doesn’t concern me at all.
Yeah. It's that easy, my fucking ass it is. And there's 1001 more things data mining you other than iCloud.

>*holds 2 buttons while turning on your phone*
nothing personnel kid

Like what dumbass? How can I stop that? Is there anything better than this that is not flashing some pajeetrom on an android phone and break some basic functionality? And yes, before you ask, I used and android phone before. And yes, I did root it and flashed it a million times.

This
Safetylets cannot think further than their nose.
Rooting used to be mandatory, only the last year you can manage to keep being stock without sacrificing usability.
That said I haven't erased face unlock on my OnePlus 5, I should, it's just that fast (and unsecure).
Fuck, I contradicted myself

it's the fdroid version you retard

It's just a content blocker for samsung and yandex browser, not the full featured app.

i use Firefox lite and it seems to block ads by default just fine so i just uninstall adaway. doesnt feel like i need it much

I only use it to get rid of the banner ads in certain apps. Really not needed as much anymore as it used to

>closed source
>using some random company's dns
>using a closed source to inject certs

netguard is the only option

AdGuard is closed source?
This makes monogoloids like this even funnier

the content blocker for samsung and yandex is open, but the main client that does system wide adblocking is closed source and injects certs for https blocking, Jow Forums is fucking delusional

Attached: 1564898185801.png (322x527, 148K)

Is AdGuard leaner than Blokada? Blokada is great but the thing keeps getting bigger and bigger

Yup

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-150106.jpg (1440x1471, 184K)

>not using Energized in 0x7E3

Lucky patcher + root completely deletes the ad bar on the bottom of most apps

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-201817.jpg (720x1560, 203K)

I monitored my iPhone's traffic and blocked every Apple domain I could that didn't break functionality like app updates. Is this good enough?

That mongoloid app works like 10% of the time

How did you do that? Also, iOS is and will forever be proprietary, so it's not like you should really bother.

I installed my own root certificate and sent its traffic through a local proxy. And you're not wrong about that, but given Apple's track record I'm comfortable trusting them to this extent anyway.

So is AdGuard better than Blokada?
Also, it needs a license to get more functions. Is it worth it?

I think it's worth it but up to you depending on how much you want the features
If you do buy it you can get it much cheaper using a Russian VPN

Brainlet

>license is £50
uhh I'll pass

Less than 5 USD if you use a Russian VPN and select mobile only

thats 5 more than anything else

Are YOU retarded? Rootkits aren't going to fucking ask your permission. They can't work if there IS no root. You're literally making your phone drastically less secure by rooting it.

>not using pinole
Absolute fucking casual