Is she /ourtrap/?

Attached: 1483965274593.jpg (2592x1944, 1.08M)

attention whores deserve no respect

Who's that user xd

this is trapcode

annoying mexican tripfag with girl hair
sa-gay

I don't care about these attention whoring faggots that try to make themselves celebrities on Jow Forums. It's pathetic. Get a fucking life.

i once talked to him on discord
he said that he posted nudes on /b/ while being underage and shoved the end of screwdrivers up his ass

wow I just thought of something
is it against the law to have illicit pictures of yourself, before you were of age?

yes

Reported for off-topic.

Why do you beta fags orbit these attention seekers? Just ignore them. It's unbelievable.

Typical degenerate

Yes, high schoolers have been arrested for this

will the image at least be added to the international database of banned images, so that CIA niggers will be able to jerk off to it? No point if you dont have an audience

Why is she an attention whore? Also he's a trap

Depends on country, not everyone lives in USA. Some countries have an concept of "no social interest" in pursuing a crime. Just like sex of two minors, technically illegal, but there is no reason to execute it.

>OFF TOPIC, STOP POSTING TRAPS ON Jow Forums

Attached: AAAAAA.png (644x800, 198K)

just visit unteralterbach and see for your self

Minors having sex isn't illegal you retard

lmao, anouncing reports is a bannable offense you double-nigger. How's it feel to get banned before OP does?

Im not gonna get banned because I'm not off topic

it is in america.

Cuckservatives being retards as usual

Why is that a bannable offense in the first place?

haha, guys it would be weird to have sex with her (him)? haha.

You're correct on that one. You might get banned for announcing a report, however
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

blame /v/ probably

Attached: double_niggerd.png (489x57, 4K)

Seething lmao

It technically is because laws prohibit ANYONE from having sex with underage people, they don't specify adults only.

Why would I report my own post faggot?

Don't know, don't care. All I know is that announcing reports is against the law, jury, and executioner. Now you must pay

Attached: Judge-Dredd-video-game-2000-AD-Rebellion-996916.jpg (590x350, 71K)

Are you being retarded on purpose?

>she

Is she a gaymer or programmer(coder)?!

Speak for yourself faggot

She a cute