Time to clear out your chinkshit wishlist, boyos

time to clear out your chinkshit wishlist, boyos

Attached: party's over.png (965x546, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ENY3GMFOmo
aliexpress.com/item/32882753976.html
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5487997,00.html
jpost.com/Israel-News/World-Zionist-Organization-slams-Ali-Express-for-selling-Nazi-Lego-585357
washingtonpost.com/news/storyline/wp/2014/09/12/the-postal-service-is-losing-millions-a-year-to-help-you-buy-cheap-stuff-from-china/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ameritards can't handle cheap chinese shit
pay up for the 800% more expensive same electronic crap, goy

jokes on you, Europe has had exorbitant import fees for years now.

I live in Canada
Canada is Chinese so this won't harem

So the US is doing a bretxit to the UPU

>happen auto-corrects to harem
fucking degenerate leaf

nice digits

this isn't about import fees, it's that Chinese sellers can send something to America (or Europe etc) cheaper than you can send the same package domestically.

Essentially Western couriers end up subsidising Chinese sellers to undercut people in their own countries.

It's not just that. According to a consumer magazine called ktipp the Swiss post collects illegal fees if the package is above the VAT threshold. It's not just the VAT. Swiss post demands at least ~11 USD + 3/100 of the package's value. Plus VAT on these fees. The fees have neither a legal nor a contractual basis. But if people don't pay they don't get their stuff. Swiss post also has been in the news for years for just making up values to get packages above the VAT threshold. For instance, in on case they doubled the value of two separately ordered T shirts. But because this wasn't enough to get the two orders/packages above the VAT threshold, they combined them and claimed it was one. Also, if you need to send a broken item back to China, Swiss post demands ridiculous fees of ~24 USD for a light package, and it takes about a month to arrive. Other services like UPS also demand fees for import packages, but I remember that UPS didn't have fees when Swiss post had fees already. It must have started with Swiss post. Orange man in the USA should put tariffs on Swiss goods because the Swiss post seals the Swiss market off. And maybe tariffs for the currency manipulation of the Swiss National Bank.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (739x415, 44K)

doesn't matter, chinks just put a false low value

>Is happy that Canada business arent harmed from China undercutting your markets
>When Chinese immigrants move in and take over your mainland business with little opposition

Youre not very bright it seems

yes, but i seriously doubt there's an ebay seller in america stocking knock-off hitler lego sets to sell to neckbeards on Jow Forums.

> Cheaper to ship from China than inter-state
How did that even happen?

It's the chinese government meddling to undercut western ecommerce sites at any cost.
Subsidizing shipping to the US to literally zero-cost was unsustainable too.
A chinese trinket costs $2, with free international shipping?
Sellers would be losing money if they paid the actual cost.

can I get a link for that Hitler Lego set?

Chinks can go get fucked
I wasn’t even aware that shipping from China was so subsidized, I thought the rates where organic because the routes are so heavily traveled and efficient but no they where low because of a lopsided agreement

it's a hitler set of knock off lego, not a knockoff lego hitler set (if that's not obvious).

youtube.com/watch?v=9ENY3GMFOmo

Hahaha haha suck it burgers

>chinks can’t ship their junk for next to nothing anymore
>ha ha burgers btfo
Your a special kinda stupid

they still can
>to EU-based clients

And it only benefits the Chinese in the end

>this voluntary exchange of goods and money only benefits one party
Not only the Chinese. It also benefits me the Eurofag who gets to buy a dozen of nodemcus for next to nothing

Going to have to buy a bunch of FPGA and microcontroler boards. They were 1/2-1/4 the price on Ali over Amazon.

>buy my lead poisoning lube, dumb laowai goy
why don't you go get shot in tiananmen, faggot

Those childish strikes won't do any effect on China. They have already grown beyond control, thanks to Western investments and outsourcing. Somehow China managed to unslave itself from the West and took all the control. The west has doomed itself with its slavery fantasy, lmao.

dude youre a retard. that shit gets subsidized by our tax money. + our import fees are massive on chink shit. youre eithe a burger larping as a euro or mentally retarded. which makes you an honorary burger

domestic will still be more expensive simply because 90% of the shit isn't even produced locally.

>US leaving UPU
This is a tremendous and brilliant idea, what could possibly go wrong/

>people have to buy the same stuff but more expensive
>big delivery companies profit from this
>ahahah we totally won guys!
Dumbass.

This also is likely to do with sales tax jewery.

Wow. I like this.

How when they have subsidized shipping that's cheaper than Amerilard companies

>decide to read the thread
>OY VEY CHINKSHIT IS TOO CHEAP, LET'S HAVE THEM BUY LOWER QUALITY MUTT SHIT FOR THE JEW KING TO GET MUH MISSING MONEY BACK INATEAD OF ACTUALLY TAXING AMAJEW
Louis Rossmann was right, I want out of this clown show.

Your tax dollars are literally subsidizing chink shipping

Then why not fix the whole domestic shipping issue?

>implying and of the chinkshit buying NEETs on Jow Forums pay taxes
>implying this isn't the equivalent of taking their NEETbux away

Attached: 1489182723182.png (657x527, 193K)

Digits of truth. China gets their shipping subsidized by us because 'muh developing country'.

and Amazon evades taxes.

>whataboutism

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Sorry Shlomo Gonzalez but that doesn't work on me.

verified

>oh no no china was supposed to be based

Attached: China in 2019.png (999x713, 714K)

Shit was only cheap due to subsidizing
If chinks having to play fair means gimmicks from wish are more expensive, so be it

>This shipping differential is the product of the U.S. government subsidizing Chinese shipments. The government estimates USPS delivers Chinese goods at a 40% to 70% discount, losing money on each package it delivers.

Why can't chinks just pay what it costs

Wow they actually look like girls unlike the western tranny monstrosities.

statistically, it would be the burger that gets shot here

Then everyone will use 3rd party shippers and the USPS will die out even more.

Right, and the third party shippers will do the last mile for free?
Idiot.

Yeah, they already do for me. I get stuff twice a week and I'm on a 1st name basis with all the delivery guys. On the rare occasion I'm not there to receive they will off load it at the postal office. Then the postman will drop it off the next day.

I'd pay a little fee+ 7.7% anyday. our post is also butthurt because of the flood of chink packets. the day that got out I ordered 4 separate items of chinkshit. fuck those niggers.

It's not going to be no 40-70% lower than what the USPS charges

feels good not to be mutt

>putting in actual work
thats not how it works user

>WAAHHHH YOU CAN JUST EXPECT ME TO PAY FOR MY OWN SHIT YOU SHITLORDS

Attached: 1565727783830.jpg (1080x1020, 72K)

Second from right.

click on "german army 3"
aliexpress.com/item/32882753976.html

this set is harder to find because aliexpress started censoring it after this:
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5487997,00.html
jpost.com/Israel-News/World-Zionist-Organization-slams-Ali-Express-for-selling-Nazi-Lego-585357

you can get just the hitler minifig for like $2 if you message sellers

you're an idiot

one can read all kinds of stupid on Jow Forums these days

That's the literal truth though

amazed this didn't happen already
it really undercuts local shipping in favor of ordering shit from china

of course, this doesn't fix the real issue, which is that all the shit you're buying is from China anyway, so this doesn't lose them any money

>September 31st

no it's not

This is the fix retard. Every time we paid to ship something domestically via USPS we were also paying to subsidize chinese post that comes through to the USPS. That's ending now so chinese can get fucked

>>Essentially Western couriers end up subsidising Chinese sellers to undercut people in their own countries.
Good, I want to buy my chink junk without a middleman

Why would mutts give a fuck anyway? They have amazon and countries like mine will keep sending shekels to the chinks.

What is the truth then nigger?

>Here’s how it works. Say someone from Germany wants to sends a letter or package (under 4.4 pounds) to Chicago. The German postal service will handle the Germany-to-U.S. leg. After the package arrives in, say, New York, the USPS takes over, delivering it to its final destination.

>Countries used to provide this forwarding service to each other for free, but in 1969 an update to this postal treaty called for small fees (called terminal dues) on each mail piece. Since then the dues have grown, and the payment system has become labyrinthine. In most cases, however, postal services still charge each other less than they would charge their own citizens for moving a package across the country.

>According to the terms set out in Universal Postal Union treaty, the USPS in 2014 gets paid no more than about $1.50 for delivering a one-pound package from a foreign carrier, which makes it hard to cover costs. [1] The USPS inspector general’s office estimated that the USPS lost $79 million in fiscal year 2013 delivering this foreign treaty mail. (The Postal Service itself declined to provide specific figures.)

washingtonpost.com/news/storyline/wp/2014/09/12/the-postal-service-is-losing-millions-a-year-to-help-you-buy-cheap-stuff-from-china/

Which part of this do you disagree with?

the truth is you profit millions of dollars, you just need to invent some inane shit to escalate trade war.

Then get the US gov out of paying for it to get to your door.

Then take away the subsidies and watch everything magically stay the same price

Attached: 1481746843394.png (400x389, 48K)

America will become Brazil in my lifetime.

They avoid taxes. Listen Chang, if you're going to criticize American companies you should spend more time learning the language and less time seething about videos of hong kong on weibo.

and the Chinese don't?
You think it's just perfectly ok for China to send it's shit our way and basically not pay a dome for the privilege?
Meanwhile the US or any other western country does the same it it gets taxed and tariffed by the Chinese out of existence

Checked!

Attached: super_smol_bocchi.png (40x40, 3K)

>(((washington post))) from 2014
>almost $68 billion in revenue
>estimated that the USPS lost $79 million in fiscal year 2013 but The Postal Service itself declined to provide specific figures.)

>The volume of ePackets more than doubled from 2014 to 2016, according to the Postal Service. This helped bring in about $493 million in revenue for the USPS, but also added some costs. Specifically, because it’s so expensive to send a product to China, packages that had to be sent back because they were undeliverable cost the USPS anywhere from 20 cents to 57 cents each.

>all the shit you're buying is from China anyway
you won't find most genuine name-brand stuff on aliexpress. most chinkshit is cheap trash. instead of scamming yourself buying low capacity batteries from a mickey mouse store you can buy energizer or whatever real brand batteries cheaper at the supermarket. toilet paper is made more or less locally. washing machines are made in germany or in some other first world country. there are some pretty big retail chains which mostly just rip off lower class people by selling them overpriced chinese trash but you can just avoid those stores.

there are no subsidies moron

Worried about getting chinked. Get burgered instead. What a fucking world

>In 2012, USPS was paid only 94 cents on average for each piece of Chinese ePacket mail, according to a February report from the Postal Service’s inspector general’s office. That report estimated that the Postal Service was losing about a dollar on each incoming item, adding up to a $29.4 million net loss in 2012.

you're not taxed by china post you fucking idiot

>if I pretend it doesn't exist then it doesn't exist
Then how is shipping on a package from china cheaper than a package shipped from a neighboring state?

>$29.4 million net loss in 2012.
>$68 billion in revenue
omg shut down the united nations!

>What are operating costs

because international prices are agreed in through international treaties (IT WAS FREE AT ONE TIME) and (((usps))) can fleece you locally however it wants

my tax dollars are also pissed away on the foreign aid, welfare and the military so who the fuck cares.

You're missing my fucking point
There are so many things that allow China to sell whatever it wants without fear of any taxes, tariffs, even shipping costs
Meanwhile anyone else tries to do anything with China and the chinks make it too cost prohibitive to do anything
and all of this is just perfectly fine as long as people can get their shitty $2 ardunio clone from Ali it seems

no, you're just inventing things to bully the world, pretty much like you're bullied europe into buying your shit overseas gas instead 10 times cheaper russian gas because muh russia.

united states are not the only country on the fucking planet, whole world buys chink shit for free, you fatsos are not "subsiding" the mail for whole planet.
yes local postage has more work until they adapt (like local distribution centers) and us has probably the most work BECAUSE FATSOS BUY THE MOST CHINKSHIT AND TEND TO BE RETARDED AND SEND IT BACK after their $1.8 dildo doesn't look black enough, your people profit from it because they get what they want for cheap and have the rest of the money to put in the economy, how hard is it to comprehend, it's a capitalism 101, you burgers just get assblasted when you're not the one getting all the money.

moroni: the post

Actually, it's true

they are basically celebrating the devaluation of the dollar, kek

A current that's too strong is bad for exports. Look at the UK

Good. All of you faggots shilling chink shit IEMs are really shitting up my general.

>your people profit from it because they get what they want for cheap and have the rest of the money to put in the economy
Unless they just keep spending all of their NEETbux cheap chinkshit

That's exactly what this is doing. GEPS forced participants to charge next to nothing to import Chink shit. Leaving GEPS means Chink shipping will have the correct market cost.

>BECAUSE FATSOS BUY THE MOST CHINKSHIT AND TEND TO BE RETARDED AND SEND IT BACK after their $1.8 dildo doesn't look black enough
lmao gotems

they still get more value than paid which is a profit (a basement dweller has sex with his new furry pillow, so he doesn't go out and kill 20 people, hence 20*average lifespan more profit in the economy)

You're just racist.

It's capitalism. The best always wins, right??

This is like the first trumped of the aocalypse, this just means that they can't compete with china anymore

you don't have a clue what you're talking about. usps does not bring chinkshit to us. geps has nothing to do with import taxes. you're buttblasted people don't want to buy your $20 products with $70 shipping fees.