Onions

Does anyone here actually like eating onions? How do you like to prepare them? Yes, I'm talking about onions, not söy.

Attached: NONOTTHEONIONS.png (771x529, 345K)

onion rings

Attached: 1546488458060.jpg (1024x765, 116K)

ssssssssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Yes, onions are actually really fucking good. Make a hotdog and chili sauce on it, you know how it is.

unironically grilled liver and onions
i like to dice onions up and mix them into my hash browns before cooking them

White Castle is fucking good

Attached: FEEDMESOYYYY.png (777x529, 406K)

>How do you like to prepare them?
i just eat them like an apple

Onion gives a lot of flavour

Attached: maldazzi.jpg (1037x778, 70K)

You don't chop them up?

Ah, so you like raw onions, then. They're good like that, but I prefer them in smaller, sliced portions, as they are harsh for me if I try to eat them like apples.

nope that's gay
just eat em up like a how real man would

I do, I just don't want to waste it when I want to make an actual onion things.

I like them on my subs, burgers and hot dogs

allergic to them
gives me super gas

I'm not allergic to them, or beans, especially, but they do that to me too, having had more than a little of them.

one tiny bit and my stomach swells up painfully for hours
huge burps and no antacid can help
the screaming shits and farts that could power bransons space airliner follow
do they do that to you too?

Attached: 1517746074878.jpg (797x602, 70K)

I think I could handle some more than you, but too many of them could mess me up for a few hours, to a day, depending on how much I eat.

Vendetta vewa, non finiwò in galewa

Onions don’t even exist in ar*bia

I've come to the conclusion that onions kind of suck.
fried and breaded onion rings can be kinda ok but honestly even they usually suck, its just the goodness of the fried shit trying to overpower the shitty onions. I guess maybe if you got rlly good onions and smart cook they can be ok.
also a skinned crisp cold red onion on a burger can be ok sometimes
basically if done carefully u can occasionally use onions as like a condiment of some sort or a side of some sort and it not so bad but overall they are shitty food and should just be left to go away quit wasting soil on em desu

The only true way. Two whole raw onions on a chicken sandwich is also nice.

onions are good
they're good caramelized
i don't know if that's spelt right but you're not the only onion liker in the world

they're also good on pizza sometimes
this is likely the most calm but still equally strange reply/post ive ever made in my entire life

Attached: onion.jpg (355x355, 12K)

I gained 15 kg from looking at this
thanks fattie

Onions

Attached: 1519660224988.png (780x720, 462K)

I love them so fucking much.
Every sandwich
Everything with sauce.
Rings and blooms.
Hell, in college I'd eat a white onion raw to prove I could.
FUCK I LOVE onions

Attached: 1545706792548.gif (200x200, 752K)

cut them into big chunks and eat with meat

Yes.

I just cut them and put them in food.

I like onions in almost any form as an addition to food when appropriate. But they always give me heartburn.

buy pickled onions

Attached: homemade-pickled-onions.jpg (720x452, 43K)

I caramelize them and put them on meats or make a pasta sauce with them. Other than that, I pop a small one in the microwave for about a minute and it steams inside. Has a sweet flavor.

This. I'll maybe cut it in half just because of my smol mouth.

Onions are so ugly, user.

Attached: 9a0e706212a13f60c707901bf563bb5171c76a5ba223698d83e72c2fca57de56.png (405x327, 147K)

onions

I like onion, but it repeats on me often if raw, especially red onion.

Yes, onions are a great vegetable. They bring a lot of flavor to tomato based dishes. Diced and caramelized onion, carrot, and celery is a traditional flavor base in European cooking. Slivers of raw onion are good for refreshing your pallet between bites of barbecue or fried food. They're really good for herby tasting soup. Green onions specifically are a god tier omelet component.

Attached: 1544822945071.png (818x1111, 1.19M)