Jow Forums suddenly hates Macs

>Jow Forums suddenly hates Macs
What happened???

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji-Emoji-Island.png (640x640, 111K)

OS X went to shit
iOS is locked down and requires dumb shit like syncing files with iTunes
Mac specs and build quality doesn't match the price
Steve Jobs died and Apple made a bunch of dumbass decisions since

NeXTSTEP came out and it was vastly superior.

>>mactoddlers suddenly think they belong on Jow Forums
What happened???

Attached: 1558357141961.jpg (750x600, 85K)

>suddenly
nigger, Jow Forums hated Jobs' guts while he was alive, then he died and now everybody's all, "Jobs must be rolling in his grave, RIP :("

>iOS is locked down and requires dumb shit like syncing files with iTunes
Are you stuck in 2009?
You don't need to use iTunes at all anymore. Most iPhone users have literally never even touched iTunes.

t. listens exclusively to songs downloaded via the VLC app over wifi

>suddenly

It's just /v/eddit and winjeets who bitch about Unix.

apple necked itself with years of butterfly keyboards

>suddenly
Anything Apple that isn't called Macintosh or doesn't have a PowerPC was never welcome here.

Anything Apple was never welcome here.

t. wintel gamer

Nice revisionist history.

OS X is still fantastic and the best desktop OS to date for advanced and casual use, if you have the up to date hardware. If you have a HDD you're fucked because they must have dropped all HDD optimization in favor of SSD optimization because my old iMac with a harddrive runs like absolute shit these days despite me avoiding updating. Also other forced obsolescence like battery throttling. And a dual core laptop costing $1299.

well you can just swap out that HD on your old imac, right user? keep that high-end device that costs as much as some refrigerators running? right, user? right...?

We always hate popular things that we can't afford

speak for yourself retard

isheeps think they were welcome when in fact they never were... appletards are idiots so they invite themselves to anything.

stop being retarded and look yourself in the mirror ifag

Pre 2000s Apple shit is kino anything after belongs on Mods used to be based and would regularly ban and move macfag discussions

Attached: Mac_Fag_Found.jpg (1354x6102, 3.52M)

Does Windows belong on /v/?

Macs have always been hated here you faggot

>Pre 2000s Applekys

Yes.

This has always been true about Windows FYI.

This.

The post in the screenshot was from /b/ you faggot.

An influx of retards from /v/ who think "technology" means "video games"

Windows sucks for development. Linux sucks unless it's a remote server. Name one thing windows can do that macOS can't

>underage

go on planes.

>using a laptop

a sensible chuckle was had

They literally don't officially support any graphics API except Metal now.

what retarded argument is that. keep on bending over and take it in the ass you fucking isheep.

yeah this sucks.
can't even play wow on my 2011 macbook pro now without fucking around with installing windows

One that still stands. I'm still waiting and haven't gotten one good counterpoint yet

this

>Name one thing windows can do that macOS can't
aero snap
merge folders

>merge folders
macOS can do this.

How many years was your coma?

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1544390116129.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

M-MACTODDLERS BTFO!!!

And fagOS is an unusable shitheap for even basic file operations. What a fucking joke. Literally decades behind Windows and Linux.

Attached: 1537345586475.png (672x428, 349K)

not if you have a mix of older and newer files in both folders

It's called the terminal, retards. That is what you use to manage files.

macOS has been able to merge folders for years now. that article is old, as you can tell by the screenshot.

Why do you feel the need to lie iJeet?

Attached: 1560452920031.png (652x378, 275K)

nice falseflagging retard

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 11.45.21 PM.png (406x99, 23K)

It's non free garbage just like windows.
Who gives a fuck?

>Jow Forums not ridiculing and mocking every brain dead faggot that buys an apple product
We don't browse the same board, you have to go back

I can name plenty of things that linux can do that windows can't, like a glorious buffer overflow in the SMBv1.

>Name one thing windows can do that macOS can't
Both are garbage, so who cares?

For example on neither can you replace much if the preinstalled DEs, without a severe loss in usability.

>"hurr Linux better than mac"
>but mac is POSIX compliant and making it effectively linux + the best desktop GUI in the world
>"HURR MACTODDLERS BTFO"

Linux actually has good drivers and hardware support though.

And the
3 4
is from Jow Forums, your point?

>mac
>POSIX compliant
what is /Library, /Applications, etc

I don't mind the OS, it's nowhere near as bad as their physical products. Price increased, quality decreased and a much more general fuck you attitude towards customers.

Do you even know what POSIX is, retard?

>MAC
>Not immediately deprecated before it even leaves the assembly line and outside of warranty
Mac toddlers on suicide watch

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-083729.png (1080x2160, 186K)

You're literally paying for over priced hardware and an OS you could easily make yourself that wouldn't even be half as gay

Right click on the desktop to create new files

windows is superior in every aspect it even has newer version of unix tools, people on Jow Forums are not dumb

Apparently you're too dumb to update your GNU (not Unix) tools.

Based retard

I know, why are you pretty much repeating what I said?

Lol. OS X's kernel is heavily based on BSD components (with NeXT). It is a unix-like operating system. WSL is nothing but a virtualization layer.

Fuck MS
Fuck Windows
Fuck Windows shills
Fuck /v/
Fuck gaymers
Fuck underage newfags
Fuck "itoddlers btfo" bot

Apple might be a shit company that is fundamentally dependent on planned obsolescence to survive, but at-least their OS is firmly in the unix-like family with LiGnux, and at-least it's posix-compliant. Mac users might be a bit naive, but they're not subliterate 12 year olds using Microsoft Corporate Telemetry-Gayming OS™ and thinking it has any place on Jow Forums.

>they're not subliterate 12 year olds
1/4 of apple audience

Based